Pro-War or Anti-War?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by theonlyguyever, Apr 25, 2003.

?

What is your stance on the war with Iraq?

1. PRO-WAR

11 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. ANTI-WAR

22 vote(s)
    62.9%
  3. no preference

2 vote(s)
    5.7%
  1. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

Despite all the discussion of the war in Iraq, I've never seen a poll done like this. (Maybe I missed it or something.) Anyways, vote for your respective stance on the issue, in relation to how you feel NOW, not how you felt when the war began. Thanks!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Alien Mastermind Registered Senior Member

Pro war...

I do believe getting rid of Sadam and his regime is a good thing to do, despite all the casualties.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

It's not that i like Sadam. it's that when Bush looks at me with those beedy little eyes and says this is all about liberating people and the US has no alterior motives whatsoever, I just don't beleive him.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

Looks like we've got a 5-5 split so far..... Keep voting, guys!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

No matter how you feel about why it happened, this war will only benifit the iraqi people once things settle down. It would be downright difficult to do a worse job than saddam's goons.

9. Vienna Registered Senior Member

The only goons Ive seen are the American military basking themselves in the glory of overpowering a weak military country. If America just wanted Saddam out, then they could have taken him out using the special forces.

10. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

anti-war. i would probably be pro-war except for the fact that the american prez. is Bush. i can't stand the man.

"Bush doesn't even know if Spain is a republic or a kingdom, how can they follow this man?"-- Muhammad Saeed Al-Sahaf

btw... this is the funniest MMS quote i've seen--
    Who is this dog Franks in Qatar?"

11. Salty Registered Senior Member

No way you could do that he has a better security then GWB.

Pro war because there is not another optition to get rid of Saddam and his children.

12. sparkle born to be free Registered Senior Member

ANTI-war. I wouldn't like to be liberated by others.

13. Vienna Registered Senior Member

So you reckon your special forces wouldn't be able to penetrate a weak military security system. The British SAS would have no problems in doing that, but I guess it all depends who you send in to do the job.

14. BrainWithAGun Registered Member

I give no damn about Bush's motives. Who cares if we are in there just for oil? Saddam is out of power. of course there is collateral damage... there is collateral damage in all wars. But look at the larger picture. Iraq is free. We took and evil dictator out of power. Yay for us.

15. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Yes we could have taken him out with special forces but then he would have been replaced by one of his sons or some general who would have been just as bad. We had to uproot the whole blasted government.

16. Salty Registered Senior Member

Proof? SAS could not either before the war saddam hadnt been seen in over 4 years.

17. Vienna Registered Senior Member

Gee, did you get that information on good authority. Wow, you must be a very special person to be honoured with such knowledge.
    What makes me laugh is that the Americans spent millions bombing the mountains of Afganistan because of one middle-eastern man. Then America spends more money by starting a war and invading Iraq, because of another middle-eastern guy. When all the dust has settled down, America has spent millions in warfare and these two middle-eatern guys are nowhere to be found. Very productive - Not!

18. Salty Registered Senior Member

Wow that sarcasm was hard to detect good thing you put that "not" at the end.

I got it from a documentary on the ruthlessness of his security.

How does the rest remotly connect to what I was talking about?

Teen angst

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Vienna Registered Senior Member

It doesn't I suppose, but I was just thinking that a good comparison to America beating Iraq in war is no different to Mike Tyson beating the shit out of Charlie Chaplin, big feat eh?

20. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

I sure would like to see the draft
    start again...youre nineteen, right
    Salty?

21. Salty Registered Senior Member

Why you can't argue against me so you want me to be shiped out?

22. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

No, I want to be drafted with you. And in our foxhole with
    bullets screaming past our ears, I can turn to you and say-"Now, what
    do you think about all this bullshit,Salty?

23. Salty Registered Senior Member

I would say "What is your problem! We don't have any god time to talk about world Politics shoot you retard before I kick your ass!!" Sorry for the language and rudness I don't mean anything by it. Its just if im gettin shot at I am pretty sure I will say some swear words and be a bit meaner then normal.