Look carefully at this picture??

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Inssanah, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inssanah Registered Member

Look carefully at this picture??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

This 12-year old is called Esmeal he has been laying in some hospital in Baghdad since April 6th.
    He lived with his family, his mom, dad and brother.
    Esmeal was fast asleep when we ripped his life apart.
    A bomb landed on their roof and destroyed their house. The rest of his family died.
    This kid survived to live alone...
    Disarmed and with third degree burns all over his body..
    This is what he said to a Royters journalist:
    The missile surprised us in the middle of the night. My mother died, and so did my father and brother. My mom was five-months pregnant. The neighbors pulled me out from under the ruble and brought me here un conscious.

Poor kid. Take a long good look at his miserable face. Look at the pain and sorrow in his eyes.
    He can’t decide weather to cry for the arms he lost? His burnt body? Or his murdered family??!
    What good will his tears do?!
    We go back to the seen of the crime..Our crime,
    And some how dare to look 1000 Esmeals in the eye and say:
    It was a mistake!!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

But he has been liberated!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Inssanah Registered Member

Do u think this is a freedom ??

Oh my God.......

====================

WE ARE AGAINST WAR, DESTROYING & KILLINGN IN ANY PLACE .... EVEN AT AMERICA ITSELFE .....

regards,
    Inssanah

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zero Mass Registered Senior Member

America fights dirty, much more dirty than any other nation on the face of the earth. This is b/c we are the richest and most technologically advanced nation in the world (gagging on false patriotism) We fight really dirty! What did you expect, to see some happy faces come out of this war? If we weren't so cowardly, we wouldn't have bombed (smart bomb or otherwise) that country on the scale that we did. It wastes human life, money, and patience.

I'm rambling, not making sense, will stop now

ZERO MASS

8. heflores Banned Banned

Maybe anyone who dare promote the idea of war and collatoral damage should have to get the picture of that boy tatood to his/her forhead.

9. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Don't get yourselves too worked up in an emotional flood of self-rightous anger....
    We all are qiute aware of the violent nature of Islam....
    Thats why we had to go there.
    Your "martyrs" will hop on a bus with jewish women and children and blow the whole thing up every day of the week...

So lets stop with the wailing and whinning act....why don't you cry for all the Israeli children you've maimed in the last 2 years....heh?

10. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Putting aside all political opinions, on a human level, a compasionate level this is horrible. What kind of life will this poor kid have? I've been overcoming a long term illness for 13 years which has taken the best part of my life away...and yet I thank God for what I have...and that is hope. I doubt every last bit of hope hasn't been drained away from the soul of this kid. Sometimes death is better than a horrific existance.
    We should all be thankful for what we have.

God bless ya' kid....it ain't much...but thats all I have to say.

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand as stone: kindness in another person's trouble, and courage in your own"

:m: :m: :m:

11. Inssanah Registered Member

The best that u could do... is to kill inocent people.... is that right...????!!!!

what is the different between u and the criminals????!!!!

answer us ...

=====================

WE ARE AGAINST WAR, DESTROYING & KILLINGN IN ANY PLACE .... EVEN AT AMERICA ITSELFE .....

regards,
    Inssanah

12. bhudmaash Banned Banned

shut up fool, you know nothing.

13. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

great liberation for the poor kid. both arms gone, body charred, family dead. salute america, self styled liberators of the fucking world.

14. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

shut up fool, you know nothing.
    =======
    He who calls one a fool is in danger of judgement.

Answer me.....

What about all israeli children your so- called "peace loving"
    people have maimed in the last 2 years...???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

15. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

If I was that boy, I'd make it my mission in life to hop on a bus and kill every god damn thing associated with America. I'm sure many of you would too. See how terrorists are born?

16. heflores Banned Banned

You are beyond idiot, you are an over medicated mentally challenged ape, or let me use your language, son of serpant.

17. bhudmaash Banned Banned

What about the Israeli childeren? nobody's denying the suffering of Israeli, or anyother children...the question/comment originally posted was specifically about the boy in the picture...moron.

"My people"....who the fuck are "MY PEOPLE"?????????????????????????????????????????????????

18. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

If I was that boy, I'd make it my mission in life to hop on a bus and kill every god damn thing associated with America. I'm sure many of you would too. See how terrorists are born?
    ==============
    I feel sorrow for that child, don't think I don't....
    But did his parents or teachers, or soldiers in that fanatical evil regime use him for a human shield...
    Because thats what they were doing..
    Maybe he could have grown up to earn 25,000$, as one of Sadaam's Palestinian suicide bombers......
    And died as an "honorable" martyr yet....

What kind of life did they have under Sadaam.

We can't allow Islam to run the nations of the world un-checked.
    It is more dangerous than communism.

19. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

you reek of intolerance visitor. get some light shining through that australopethic brain of yours. it's exactly intolerance and superioristic attitudes like this that have produced soo many jehadis and fidayeens. it's an eternal cycle, fuelled by the ignorance and bigotry of people such as yourself.

20. bhudmaash Banned Banned

"We can't allow Islam to run the nations of the world un-checked.
    It is more dangerous the communism"

Are you related to Randolfo by any chance?????????????

21. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Yo visitor
    I'm a Brit, one of your faithful lapdogs remember?. I don't recall killing any kiddies lately.
    Oh yeah your a fool alright. Either that or your about 12 years old.

Get civilised before somebody 'liberates' you.
    Dee Cee

22. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Don't try to turn this around on me....

How many people do you think you fool with your "Islam is peace".....

It is the instigator of violence and world unrest, and is leading the whole world to another war it will not survive intact.

Smite the infidel on the neck....heh?

How loving.

23. Inssanah Registered Member

WE ARE AGAINST SADDAM EVEN BUSH & WHAT DID THEY DO BEFORE ????

BUT SADDAM NOW... IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE...HIS AGREEMEN IS END...
    BY BUSH HIMSELFE .....

I JUST WANT TO INVITE U TO READ ABOUT ISLAM FIRST , THEN COME TO TELL ME ABOUT URE OPINION .....
    OK... DON'T ASK ME... ASK ANY AMERICAN MUSLEM .....

MAY ALLAH GUIDE U TO THE RIGHT ROAD ......

===================

regards,
    Inssanah

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.