How clean is sport???

Discussion in 'World Events' started by andy1033, Apr 24, 2003.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

many people around me say why do you not watch sports like football anymore. i will give you some reasons.

1) psychotronic weapons.

i know for a fact these weapons are used alot in sport.
    the most famous time recently that psychotronic weapons were used by england on the night england beat germany 5-1 in munich.

football you see like many sports depend on the fact that they are clean, and free from corruption. but this does not come into play when we are dealing with psychtronic weapons.
    recently i would say over the last decade, england have advanced in these weapons, because of secrets stolen form the soviet union in the early 90's.
    there are many cases that england have used these weapons over last last 5 years mostly.

so there is your answer people, i can give you many examples, where sport is not what is seems. remember how i started this thread, this is my explanation why i never watch football or any sport anymore. with these weapons being used on our sporting events, what use is watching a sport when you know that it really is not 11 men versus 11 men.

so i would say to sportsmen and women out there, that things are not always what they seem and you are not only playing against the men on the field.

but i would say to england, and the people in england using these weapons in there sports. just remember in the world cup. i know for a fact that the english side was confident in beating brazil, but see what happens.

ENGLAND THERE REALLY IS A GOD, THAT IS MORE POWERFULL THAN YOUR F**KING WEAPONS.

for all that don't know england let in a wonder goal that was brazils winner.
    england complained that it was just a freaky goal. i would say to this that all the teams england played in the world cup were interfered with. all the teams that played england in the world cup, could not understand how they played so badly. well here is your answer.

psychotronic weapons

Last edited: Apr 24, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

come on these weapons are well known, we can speak about them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

are you for real man?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

do you think this has no chance of being real?

i am saying this is real

8. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

is there none here even willing to argue these claims.

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

10. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

anyone want to debate this

11. bhudmaash Banned Banned

so let me get this straight....in essence what you are saying is that on the night we beat Germany 5-1, we used such devices on the Germans thus somehow making them weaker, enabling us to beat them?(!)

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

in all international sport there is alot that a country can gain in doing such things.
    if you deny my original post, you are saying that the psychotronic weapons that i claim don't exist.

what i was saying was psychotronic weapons were and still are used by england in there sports events. i am not saying that other countries do not use such weapons, i am just given you an example of a famous night in world sport.

if you would just go to investigate just a little about these weapons on the internet, you can conclude for your selfs the things that can be used with these weapons.

how you take my thread is upto you, but all i am saying is if you have an open mind, you will know deep down that i am not far from the truth.

the info about psychotronic weapons on the internet is pretty old. most stuff will be of technology from the 60's. if you just investigate the little that is on the web about these weapons, just use your own imagination to draw your own conclusions.

Another famous story that uses psychotronic weapons were the binoculars that became famous in the 80's that you could buy from america for about £50,000. these binoculars were in effect psychotronic weapons, that were used at horse racing to manipulate the outcome on the races. can we not assume that if people are willing to win at horse racing, that people can see the advantage of seeing there national team win at football, in what is one of the biggest football matches in the world.

i have just given you a high profile case a well documented case in the form of horse racing.

so tell me now that i just cannot be right in my knowledge of the night in munich. just say to me that in no way can i be right, that these weapons are not used in sporting events where humans are playing. if you do tell me i am wrong, you have a very closed mind to the world of sport.

13. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

I'm unngh trying to expose this consssssssspiracy, but someone keeepp beeeeeeeeeming me in the head owowowowowowowow

:bugeye:

Will dis cuss more after i wind some more layers into my tinfoil turban.

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

andy

I'm trying to tune into the frequency that the metal plate in your head receives, but all I'm getting is static.

15. Alien Mastermind Registered Senior Member

So why were the US such loosers in the World Cup? (no offense)

:bugeye: Or maybe Some weapons are more advanced than others...

England beat Germany because they were better soccer players, and Brazil beat them

( ) because they were better soccer players. I do not believe such weapons exist, for if it affects the mind so much, it should be considerably easy to detect those weapons using technology. The world would never let looser's cheating ways to ruin a sport so great as soccer (or as you englanders call it, football).

16. bhudmaash Banned Banned

I was about to put the same point to Andy. So if we used such devices to beat Germany, then what the hell happened during the World Cup??? Did seaman's ponytail somehow mitigate the power of the device? Or did Ericsson accidentally leave it back in the changing room?

17. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Sports events are about much more than national pride. The most common use of psycotronic (there are also other names) devices is to influence the outcome of a sporting event for the gambling interests.

Millions of dollars are bet on international games. The entire sports scene in the USA is affected by gambling. With millions of dollars at stake on the outcome of a single game, someone will always try to influence the outcome.

The devices used are usually variations of microwave generators that can focus a beam on an individual player. Which is usually the one; with the ball, the one about to kick, or in baseball, the one at bat. The player who is the target of the beam of energy will experience a slight temporary loss of; physical coordination ,hand eye coordination , and alertness .

The devices are usually camoflaged as a large telephoto camera lenses or video cameras.

The principle of the energy field surrrounding any living body was discovered in the 1930's. When photgraphed with a special technique called kirlian photograpy they energy fields can be easily seen.

The devices andy is referring to, work to interfere with this energy field.

http://www.swordmagick.com/science/kirlian.html

18. Alien Mastermind Registered Senior Member

I believe it should be quite easy to detece such massive anounts of energy pouring out of a device... or am I wrong?

19. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

20. Alien Mastermind Registered Senior Member

21. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

A stainlesss steel salad bowl will work even better, but they tend to fall off, so you will have to make a strap. The salad bowl can also sub as a bicycle helmet.

22. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

seriously

The bodies energy field does exist and can be externally affected.
    Choiropractic manipulation, accupuncture, and Japanese Shia Tsu (finger pressure) can all make measurable differences in the energy field as viewed with kirlian photography.

http://www.cebunet.com/kirlian/chirokirlian.htm

Last edited: Apr 25, 2003
  23. Teg Unknown Citizen Registered Senior Member

But that still doesn't protect against the black helecopters!