Questions for Rumsfeld

Discussion in 'World Events' started by hypewaders, Apr 22, 2003.

1. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

If like me, you ever fantasize about being able to pose a question at a Pentagon briefing, if only to watch Der Rumsfeldmarshal struggle to control his anger, perhaps you will share a few here. I find it disgusting and frightening that the press mostly lobs the Secretary of Offense easy softballs.

Believing Busheviks: Your nonevasive answers would be most appreciated... This is your chance to defend the New American Way.

Here's one of many I would dearly like to ask:

(ahem) Mr. Secretary: Given that US intelligence claimed knowledge of, and publicly indicated specific Iraqi WMD sites before the invasion, and given that you claimed that proliferation of Iraqi WMDs presented a dire and imminent threat to the US, specifically why have occupation forces not secured any Iraqi WMDs at the same time as they have secured widely dispersed petroleum and military infrastructure?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. bhudmaash Banned Banned

1) Yo! Don, so did ya have a good time with Saddam when Big Ron sent you over there in 1983?
    2) could you sort me out a job at PNAC? I heard the hours are pretty good.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

The Answer:

You ungrateful @#$%, I stuck my neck out to start a war investment of 500 billion dollars that could generate atleast 4 trillion dollars of economy to the coalition countries. And you talk about WMDs? What is that? Never heard of it.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.