The Israeli Conjecture

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Patriot, Apr 22, 2003.

1. Patriot Registered Senior Member

For all Americans who say Israel is a friend and a justifiable protectorate of the USA- you need to get your facts straight. I'm an American myself, but the Israelis have betrayed us plenty of times before. They do not deserve their own land in the Middle East because it belongs to the Muslims- as does the land around it.

I do, however, believe they should get their own country, just not in the Middle East. Perhaps a Pacific Island chain, or part of the Balkans. The United Nations should do this, but it will realistically never happen. This would give the existing Israel to the Palestinians, solving that problem. The current Israel would relocate to a more "Jew-friendly" area, and would be a peaceful country.

I imagine, though, that the people of Israel are too proud to relocate their country. Oh well. Any thoughts?

Patriot

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

An enemy of my enemy is my friend. The terrorists hate us and they hate the terrorists so we like them. They cooperate with us in whatever we do as long as it does not directly harm them and in return we help them out in key ways.

FYI: No land belongs to a religion. Only individuals, countries, and god himself (as a being). God is hypothetical so must stay out of the equation.

Two wrongs dont make a right. Uprooting the Israelis would cause more harm than good and in doing so one would be doing the same wrong everyone claims they did.

Are the palestinians too proud to relocate their even more hypothetical nation?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. riverline Registered Senior Member

Patriot

you are right,

I think the jews are victims of the United nations bad decision and the current help of the US.

The US is considering them as a friend but they are using them as an eye on the arab oil vicinity. The brainwashed jews think that the US is helping them , sympathyzing with them and making their holly wishes come true, but they are being abused. Here they are being bombed and are engaged in the terror retaliations to the suicide attacks. The US know that these reactions do not help Israel by any means. However, the US is not taking the step to help them realize the need to be diplomatic in order to stay peacefully on their occupied land.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nasor Valued Senior Member

The Jews decided on Israel, not the United Nations. The UN merely recognized their claim.

8. riverline Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: The Israeli Conjecture

Here is an example of what jews normally hear from americans. WE ARE UR FRIENDS. But this is of course the biggest HOAX every synthasized on the jews.

Do you agree with me that an innocent good help to Israel is to direct them to diplomacy? in what way did the US help Israel get out of the terror loop?

I wish I get a logical answer

9. riverline Registered Senior Member

And the United Nations was stupid ? Dum to the extent it acted only as a servant to them ? the servant who makes wishes come true without realizing the future problems?

10. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"I wish I get a logical answer"
    Israel will drag America down, while anyone pointing this out will be derided as anti-american and anti-semitic.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

THe same way a straw can break a camel's back. Of course you need to remember there have to be a buttload of other straw's first. So far we only have half the camel's carrying capacity loaded. (lets not forget the critter might get hungry and eat some)

12. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

The day USA lets go of Israel is the day I am for a Judeo-Islamic Alliance .

Im sure Ill be the only one ............

The other Arabs surely will grab their swords and guns and go slaughter a helpless Jew in the name of Allah , it will be Shaitan they fight for .

Same shit already happened in Euro , the Euro's let go of the Jews , Hitler killed them , and then everybody was sorry , and in name of anti-semitism they created a terrorist state ? What will happen after the new holocaust(that is bound to happen if u let go) , are y'all gonna feel sorry like the euro's and give them an entire continent ? Or maybe ur gonna nuke some Arabs to show ur regret ?

13. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

You know, the Native Americans were here long before europians, Africans or Asians, maybe we should just move all of America to some part of Russia that no one is using, so that the Native Americans can have their land back. Lets do the same with Australia and Canada, too, after all they are kind of redundant, right? Brittan still technicaly owns them so what's the point?

No, on second thought that'd never work, because those damned prissy Americans are just too proud to do what is right and give up their home.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2003
  14. Salty Registered Senior Member

Ok gtfo out of my country then. The fact is that most native americans get along with other Americans because they don't persecute persecute them.

15. shadows technocrat:Teach me Registered Senior Member

the jews killed to get the land and it is ironic that they got killed to take it back and to keep it.

16. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

Their claim was undeniably just Nasor. When will people acknowledge that the land that the israelis occupy is their homeland. Argue until you are blue in the face but moral justice is on their side. I will add even more. Until the land was irrigated and fertile the palestinians couldn't give a toss but when they witnessed the transformation they couldn't wait to get their grubby little paws on it. Judea for the jews, I admire them.

17. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

get out man u couldnt even formulate a logical and coherent ethical theory if asked for it , dont talk about moral justice .
    What u speak of is of different kind , with your :

I dont acknowledge Judea , I only acknowledge Yeretz Israel , and so does a true Hebrew Israelite . The Ashkenazim are not even close to a true Hebrew Israelite , thus they are not even near Yeretz Israel , the promised land of the people of Jacob .

So your ethnicological argument ends there ,or do you honestly believe a RELIGION can claim land ?
    If so please tell me your adress and me and my ISLAM will come claim the long promised land your house is build on , I am sure wherever it is , Allah has promised me to have it .

Now lets get back to reality shall we , and your attempt to do so :

How many people was that ? Not 800.000 migrated into this new and fertile paradise the jews created , instead 800.000 were chased out brutalized and murdered by these paradise-creating jews . As if it was the Jews that created everything that was Palestine , as if it was born in 48 , as if it was born when David came to CONQUER , if it actually would be Hebrew Israelites instead of Ashkenazim (An adopted name , they're true name is Khazar) in the first place .

But we can see David through the fingers , and then Hebrew Israelites can have their Yeretz Israel , that they claim .
    Toobad the Sephardim aint providing proof of that even , and if they would ....it would not matter one bit since the Separdim are not those billionaire Zionists , but poor and often Arab as well .
    there is hardly ANY Sephardim in the USA .

Salty
    The fact is that most native americans arent cherokee indians but DEAD , and if not they are mixed within the nations and peoples in the south , along with the ex-slaves and colonists . Lets not get into the non-white South American countries , and how great the USA treats them .

18. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

Hey Allah, just because I use fewer words to justify my argument unlike yourself whose essence of debate is to use overblown pontification does not mean I cannot formulate a logical and coherent ethical theory. As for, Your Islam, then yes please come here, it may stop catholics and protestants fighting and then we can unite against Your Islam. Your fanaticism both fascinates and angers me and I have no doubt there will be a day of reckoning but that will come down to the men who fight and those who proclaim. Which are you?

19. justiceusa Registered Senior Member

Is there any possibility that the Palisinians would accept a new homeland, especially if Israel paid for it??

20. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

No indeed it doesnt , and I did not suggest it did . I base that assumption (and ofcourse thats all it is untill proven correct) on many other things , I chanllenge you create an ethical theory in whitch your beloved Israel can have moral justice , as you claimed them to have . Then we will see if my assumptions are correct or incorrect .

Overblown Pontification as you call it , please elaborate a bit on this because i dont quite get the meaning of it . If you mean me commenting on specific aspects of your the content of your post , then Im guilty as charged . Giving something a bad sounding doesnt make it bad . Perhaps you can include this in your ethical theory as well .

I bet you know little of my Islam , but that is beside the point . I merely tried to show the ridicioulesness that comes along when a religion claims a land , the final option I came up with when refuting all other "just" claims those people have on Yeretz Israel , or rather the land of Canaan .
    But now to get back to your silly assertion , If me and MY Islam coming there would stop u guys fighting Id never even think of doing such a thing , Im not happy with a draw, Im an IRA fan , and Im not even a Catholic

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The proclaimers are those who have fought Jihad .
    Those defeated wont have anything left to say .

But a day of reckoning ? I dont really believe in such a view for a day of reckoning , on the final day there is nothing left , that is why it is final . Reckoning days are all the days between the final day and the first day .

21. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Nope . Hamas (who has the support of about 30% of the Palestinians) wont allow bribed peace .

And that is too bad really , but thats the way it is right now . If the Zionists had been open with their plans , and if there would be Arab union that wasnt puppeteering the oil game , and perhaps if religion was dealt with as well , I am sure that the Arabs and Zionists could have arranged a deal where some couple of million Jews could migrate to their new state without problems .

But that didnt happen .

22. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

Overblown - using 10 words when one would do. Pontification - to act, speak or write in a pompous, self - important way. As for Israel being my beloved Israel, why make a statement like that? Israel may be heavy - handed but wouldn't any government react in such a way when faced with suicide bombers. Israel have a legitimate right to exist where they presently exist and if you cannot or will not accept that, and your views are the views of mainstream Muslims the world over, then such hatred will breed hatred within the Christian world. Muslims are so quick to anger and so unwilling to forgive I sometimes wonder how such a religion could be so without compassion for those outwith their own beliefs. The clock is ticking.

23. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

You cannot give me one reason why israel has a right to exist .
    Secondly I also share the views on this Issue with several nazi's like Davey Duke I recently discovered , perhaps that is something the Christian world needs to deal with . Muslims are quick to anger ? Are you seriously link relgion with anger ? If u wish to make generalziations about a people , at least have the decency to refer them as a chatacherized people , not a religion .
    And what do you mean by the clock is ticking ? What are we waiting for ?