The so-called BIN LADEN ransom?????

Discussion in 'World Events' started by andy1033, Apr 21, 2003.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

can you people remember back about 18 months ago. the usa government increased it's ransom reward for information leading to bin laden being captured or killed. they increased it to i believe around $25 million. this is a news flash everybody

the american government had and still has no intention of handing any money over for this man

they would never have paid the ransom in a million years.

but as we all know the media has now moved on and to all purposes they have forgoten about him.

i will describe just one way the american government has handled the issue. but before i do you have to relise that this man has been dead for a good while now, a fact the usa government do know.

anyway here we go with the mystery of how they need to keep you believing the man is still alive.

they have tried every trick in the book to flush this man out. i will tell you just one.

this is how they left people close to him free, so they would lead them to him. countless times last year the news media said this and that about they did not have any info on these people, but the american government could of picked up most of these people within weeks of the sep 11th disaster. but like i said, they needed to keep these people free, so they could lead them to bin laden, when they knew that it was a high probablility that he was dead.
    then you started to notice how they starting picking up people, this happened at last after they have at last got it into there heads that he is dead.
    but now we go back to the ransom, that would never have been paid out. all i can say to this is

i am **** that nobody shopped him!!!

only the intelligence community know what the word **** is. so for the rest of you you will just have to speculate on that word.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

Mmmm, intresting what do you mean? if they didn't find information on bin laden they wouldn't give out money for it?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

people in the intelligence community will understand what i mean.

and me telling the truth about this is not a threat to national secuirty, so all those prying eyes can look elsewhere. thx

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

so your saying i aint intelligent?

8. Mitch1984 The Illest Registered Senior Member

**** = glad I think.
    am I right?

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

How could they pay a ransom for a man that doesn't exist?

10. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

lol, bin laden does excist somewhere.

11. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

no the intelligence community means people like the police, government organisations etc...

but like i say, he has been dead for a while so this info is not a threat to national security. but the usa government will and do want to keep the myth that he is alive, for propaganda purposes.

you see at the moment bin laden is seen as a hero, but if they tell people he is dead, he will then be classed as a martyr.

this is something the usa government does not want. so this is what they are planning to do. they will find a way to try to discredit him in the public eyes, while the myth that he is still alive is in the mankinds mind.

it is like all these opponants they come up against. if they can not discredit him while people believe he is alive, when the public think he is dead he will become a martyr, a myth if you like.

even though bin laden is dead he is winning this propaganda war with the usa. you see it does not matter what bin laden stood for, people will attach themselves to the myth of him.

it is the same as the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"

just look at the worlds population. the people of the world after what they have seen lately, really do hate america. america has never been more isolated.

so this is where they need to come up with a plan to discredit bin laden before it is public knowledge that he is dead

12. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

one can only speculate on that, like i say they would never had paid a penny for him.

13. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i am now saying this because it does not matter, it is not a matter of national security anymore in the governments eyes. i am just saying 18 months ago you saw everywhere throughout the world, this following message

$25 million for bin laden dead or alive

now that the saga is over i can tell you this. i am not saying they should pay now, i am saying it was a blatent lie that they would ever had paid a cent for any info.

14. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

how would you no?, they could of paid millions and we wouldn't have known.:bugeye:

15. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i could tell you something that is true, whether you accept those facts, is upto you

16. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

o...k... how wud no if its true or not, you haven't got the proof

17. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

everyones silent eh?

18. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Andy I believe you, but could you possibly back up these claims with some dated websites? You could probably find some off of cnn.

But would it not be easier for bin Laden to have never existed? Invent a national tragedy, blame it on Muslim terrorists. Get the nation freaked out, get them to believe in you and your military, whatever they do. Then invade the Middle East. Ensure that you'll never run out of oil, and that the aristocracy does not fail. After that, who knows....

19. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i understand you, when you know what our governments can do. but the man bin laden was real. he has family and friends, and i can suppose you can talk about the fact that, are any of us real. that maybe should be best left for the Philosophy forums. i suppose they could do such a thing like inventing the story, but i don't think so on this occasion. but like i say i do think he was a real man and the events did happen.

you see i am from england and the daily newspaper i used to read is the daily mirror. i do not remember what day it was when it ran a headline such as "bin laden dead or alive - $25 million".

but i also remember just before christmas 2001 seeing a member of your government on a news station from the usa. he was talking about this ransom and how someone would go about getting it and handing over info. he was telling the media that it was not up to him who to and how the money was paid, he then went on to say that was the job of the United States Department of State.

now i am not going to call anyone a lier. but lets just say that they had no intention of handing out any money full stop.

oh here is a url for the page on the fbi most wanted website, which clearly states a reward of upto $25 million

http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/terrorists/terubl.htm