Help!!!

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by moran500, Apr 20, 2003.

1. moran500 Registered Member

Hello everyone I'm new here and I could really use your help!
    I’m writing a paper about Mickey Mouse and I want it to be a bit more than a successful-cartoon-all-over-the-world.
    I've been told that papers and studies had been written about the success of Mickey. I've searched the Internet but found nothing.
    So, if anybody knows where can I find something that will help me please let me know!

Thank you!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. pragmathen 0001 1111 Registered Senior Member

This <a href="http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21099">thread</a> should help things out a bit, hopefully.

If that doesn't do the trick, try this <a href="http://www.geocities.com/disneysmouse/">link</a> instead.

Good luck!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RIP Rot In Peace Registered Senior Member

You found nothing on MIckey Mouse? What the hell search engine are YOU using?

Search "the making of Mickey mouse" those exact words, and I can garruntee(sp?) you'll get something. Use Google, or askjeeves. Anything!
    How could you find nothing, hell I've found tons o' crap on him 'afore seraching something else. It's not that hard. And if you want my advice, screw typing your paper. Just Copy and Paste. That's how I'm getting through HS, but somehow, still retain the knowledge. I'm just that smart.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

How can you write something of interest concerning mickey mouse? He was a mouse, squeaky voice, owned a dog. Thats it, period. Now, winnie the pooh, there was a character.

8. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

AMEN, Brother!!

9. valentino Registered Senior Member

That pervo needs to put on some pants. *grumbles*

10. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

When did you ever see a bear wearing pants? Anyway I think old pooh was a eunuch.

11. valentino Registered Senior Member

I didn't really mean that, I just remember the school district nearby didn't allow winnie the pooh pictures any where because he didn't wear pants. How uptight can a school board be?