HIV Virus:How much did it cost to make?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by andy1033, Apr 20, 2003.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

I know this has been discussed before. But i have never been in on the arguments.
    First of all lets talk about how the american government view the growing worlds population.
    At this time we all know about how america has just invaded iraq and are going to place there own government in there, which many of you are wrong to say that the prime reason for this was oil. The prime reason for this is ISRAEL. It was a consortium of usa,britain and ISRAEL that decided to do this war, but this is for another decussion. But it is also fundamental to how the hiv virus was first developed.
    Back in the sixties the american government made a decision that the worlds growing population(mainly in 3rd countries) was a growing threat to national security of the united states.
    You people out there may think how can population increases around the world can be a threat to a country like america?
    well the amount of resourses that america has to pay in aid to these countries, is one prime example, of how it is not in the best interests of usa to have the 3rd world countries population ever increasing.
    the american government at this time knew that is a waste of time trying to use things like education and forcing governments to do what they cannot implement. You see usa views many of the governments around the world as a waste of space and incapable of generating anything good for there own countries. Usa knows that these countries just cannot sustain massive populations and the american government does not want to foot the bill for countries like the ones you see in africa.
    This is where they decided to take things into there own hands.
    In the mid 1960's, america had a great knowledge of genetics and bio chemical warfare. america knows that biological warfare is a great alternative to nuclear missiles etc... They tell the world that at this present time the greatest dangers of chemical and biological warfare is just to crude a weapon, and cannot be really implemented on a mass scale.
    But the american military found in the 60's that this was not the case. They found that chemical and biologal warfare was a viable alternative to nuclear weapons. You will find these programs are far more secret than even the nuclear programs that america has.
    You see with the right knowledge biological warfare can and is a great weapon. Now i am not talking about anthrax and other forms that the public know about. I am talking about highly complex biolocal weapons that the american military made in these times.
    Coming to the late 60's the american military had found a way of attacking the human immune system. And we all know what this was to become. Hiv was born, and do you want to know the cost to make this virus. It came to a grand total of no more than $200,000. This amount is nothing to the american governmet as we all know.
    For anyone that wants to investigate this further, i would suggest, that the easiest way to get info on this program would be to travel to the former soviet union.
    When the former soviet union broke up, the american government was not only afraid that all it's nuclear secrets and weapons would be sold to other countries. It knew that the soviet union had and still has a vast knowledge of what the usa government was doing. You will find today that there are people in the former soviet union that can explain the hiv program and they will be able to give you factual documents, on this program. like i say the american government tried to clean up all these secrets in the former soviet union, but i know for a fact that it failed.
    you will find that the governments programs to these countries still has not changed since. USA just does not want to pay to sort out places like africa, and south america. like i said it views these peoples and places as a waste of time and space.
    for any of you that disagree with me, there has never ever been a explanation to why the hiv virus came about. And for any one that has tried to do a professional investigation for the media, they have been told pointblank just to forget about it.
    And there may also be some of you that want some sort of evidence.
    You will find more circumstantual evidence out there than it would take a court of law to prosecute a man for murder. The info is out there in scraps, but it is there

So there you go $200,000 to kill countless millions and just how many kids have not come into the world because of this virus. It sounds like a cheap form of contraceptive for any country in anyones language.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Can you back this up ?

I mean, very strong rumours that the anthrax laced letters were u.s.-made by an american scientist on a personal vendetta, ...but HIV ?

Sources ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i told you where to go if you want to find out anything that is top secret about america in my post. i donot have the resourses or the contacts in the western media to be able to bring this to the public. this story has been investigated by some media in the west, but like i say the people have been told to forget about it.

forget about anthrax, the american military knows this is not a viable weapon. but like i say the american military knows that bilogical weapons are and can be as good as nuclear weapons.

you see they put in into the media that anthrax is the most dangerous because they know that these programs are just as dangerous than even nuclear weapons. They need the world to believe that biological weapons are not a viable weapon. but as i explained america has weaponised biological warfare, but these secrets are even more classified than even the nuclear weapons. Because like i said with the right knowledge, biological weapons can be made that are as effective as nuclear weapons and at a fraction of the cost.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

8. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

if you have the time and resources i would tell you the only place you are going to find hard evidence is in russia. and for this sort of info, it will almost certainly cost a small fortune, knowing the way the russians handle any secret info

9. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

like i said the american will not want it to become public knowledge that any country with the right knowledge could make what are effectively nuclear weapons at a fraction of the cost.
    and i say again anthrax is not a viable weapon.

10. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Can I also buy overunity machines in Russia?

11. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

lol!!!!

12. xJonz-Admirerx Registered Senior Member

yo, you lot are mad, its like so boring?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

There a few question that jump into mind , perhaps anybody who has done some research mught be able to help me out . We all know aids is there , and weither it has been created and by whom , that doesnt change the fact its there , and people make serious money of of it selling the drugs that "controll" the virus .

Now what i do know , is that the companies who fabricate these drugs that are sold to mostly the african population , have laws concerning them to be the only ones allowed to create these medicines , so that competition that starts selling shit cheaper isnt happening . What i wondered was how these firms exactly are connected with the USA , are they amerikan firms , does anyone have any info on them ?

Now back to the creation of HIV , the things i wonder are :
    lets say it simply evolved , many say it evolved through homosexuals (at first) , but my first question would be there were many many gay men before 82 (i believe thats when those nYC guys were found with it right?) , how come they didnt get shit ?
    I mean the greeks for instance were all over eachother back in the days , no aids there . Ofocurs perhaps before they could analyze what it is , people already had it . But aids is so massal , i couldnt imagine how such a thing would slip through the eyes of doctors , or are there mysterious diseases that killed millions in the past and are understood now ?

I find it hard to believe HIV evolved , like the plague . I mean for instance , the plague was helped alot by externel circumstances , shit relates to onanother . I believe that time people's sewer was equal to their front porch , but with aids nothing happened , only homosexuality , but that was there before en masse as well .

Who can shed some light on these possibilities ?

14. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

so Allahs_Mathematics at least you understand and have thought about this issue a little.

one of the main accepted reasons in the public arena to explain for the bringing about of aids, which is something obviously i and many others do not believe is the following. the government of the usa have put the following excuse for aids in the public view

remember this is just one reason we are told the virus sprung up, there are quite a few others that if you do a look on the internet you will find. but i would guess this following reason is accepted in the scientific community, but never has been proved or disproved.

They have said that the hiv virus which leads to aids came about probably because of a inucaltion giving to people in africa. the doctors and scientist have concluded without much evidence that this inucaltion somehow triggered the virus in people that was somehow dorment. remember the monkey connection that people talked about was all rubbish.

they have never explained how the gay community in the usa first contracted the virus.

you will find if you look on the internet(i have not really looked that hard), alot of circumstantual evidence that cannot be explained by the reasons we are being told. the various communties in usa that it effects the most, have loads of rumours within them, but like i say if someone tries in the media to investigate, they are told just don't bother.

there just is not a proper scientific reason why hiv sprung out of nowhere. and anyone like i say that have tried to investigate the matter in the media have just been told to forget it, so the public just have to accept what is clearly not the proper scientific reasons for the virus.

i don't need to say anything about the ethics in the medical community in the usa. the aids virus is big business for those companies in the usa. but this is not something i have looked into, so anything i say about the drug companies in america would just be hearsay. maybe someone like you say on the board would have further info on this

15. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

could u elaborate more on this : inucaltion

16. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

remember i said this was a theory put in the public domain, sort of disinformation if you like. if i remember rightly the inucaltion was supposed to be given to people in the early 1970's in africa. if i remember right it was something to do with the world health organisation inucalation programme in africa.
    like i said i have not looked into this theory much, but you will find info on this theory on the net. i don't know where so i would not be able to point you to any websites. you see i have not looked on the net for the info, i do know it is there though. you have also gotta remember that with this subject there is alot of disinformation coming from the science community.
    if you find any info, you can post it here on this site. i believe this theory i have told you is accepted in the science community.

17. Salty Registered Senior Member

The first cases were in the 50s thought so it dosent matter how good our bio-warfare was in the 60s.

18. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

i have never heard of cases in the 1950's. where do you get this info.
    HIV as a biological weapon from what i understand was finalised in the late 60's. it was introduced into the public domain, in the early 70's.
    if you want to contend these issues that is up to you,

19. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

20. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by andy1033
    At this time we all know about how america has just invaded iraq and are going to place there own government in there, which many of you are wrong to say that the prime reason for this was oil. The prime reason for this is ISRAEL. It was a consortium of usa,britain and ISRAEL that decided to do this war, but this is for another decussion. But it is also fundamental to how the hiv virus was first developed.
    You do not connect this paragraph to HIV at all.

Back in the sixties the american government made a decision that the worlds growing population(mainly in 3rd countries) was a growing threat to national security of the united states.
    You people out there may think how can population increases around the world can be a threat to a country like america?
    well the amount of resourses that america has to pay in aid to these countries, is one prime example, of how it is not in the best interests of usa to have the 3rd world countries population ever increasing.

Actually cheap labor is in the US's best interest. You make it sound like the US has to pay these support costs, which are optional on our part.

the american government at this time knew that is a waste of time trying to use things like education and forcing governments to do what they cannot implement.

Yet they still tried?

You see usa views many of the governments around the world as a waste of space and incapable of generating anything good for there own countries. Usa knows that these countries just cannot sustain massive populations and the american government does not want to foot the bill for countries like the ones you see in africa.

Once again, it is not our responsibility to foot the bill. We do it by choice.

This is where they decided to take things into there own hands.
    In the mid 1960's, america had a great knowledge of genetics and bio chemical warfare.

Everything I've seen was centered around refining existing diseases and infection methods. Not creating new domsday viruses.

america knows that biological warfare is a great alternative to nuclear missiles etc...

Well no. It is much more difficult to contain contagious agents then a nuclear missle. Especially when they agent can lay dormant as the victim moves to another country.

They tell the world that at this present time the greatest dangers of chemical and biological warfare is just to crude a weapon, and cannot be really implemented on a mass scale.
    But the american military found in the 60's that this was not the case. They found that chemical and biologal warfare was a viable alternative to nuclear weapons. You will find these programs are far more secret than even the nuclear programs that america has.

Yet you know about them...

You see with the right knowledge biological warfare can and is a great weapon. Now i am not talking about anthrax and other forms that the public know about. I am talking about highly complex biolocal weapons that the american military made in these times.

Such as?

Coming to the late 60's the american military had found a way of attacking the human immune system. And we all know what this was to become. Hiv was born, and do you want to know the cost to make this virus. It came to a grand total of no more than $200,000.

$200,000? So they had 2 scientists come up with this thing in under a year? Or did they have the whole team they needed keep as unpaid slaves? Hell, you can't even fix a pothole for $200,000

This amount is nothing to the american governmet as we all know.

Yeah, it's also nothing to the scientists who must have been getting ripped off.

For anyone that wants to investigate this further, i would suggest, that the easiest way to get info on this program would be to travel to the former soviet union.

Why of course... honest old russia. They country that would parade all it's equipment around, and at the end drive all the tanks back around the block to make it look like they had more tanks then they did. But regardless, you must have 'got info on this program' from 'the former soviet union'. Where is it?

When the former soviet union broke up, the american government was not only afraid that all it's nuclear secrets and weapons would be sold to other countries. It knew that the soviet union had and still has a vast knowledge of what the usa government was doing. You will find today that there are people in the former soviet union that can explain the hiv program and they will be able to give you factual documents, on this program.

And the USA has people who think Elvis is alive and well, and was kidnapped by Russia.

like i say the american government tried to clean up all these secrets in the former soviet union, but i know for a fact that it failed.

Yet you have no evidence?

you will find that the governments programs to these countries still has not changed since. USA just does not want to pay to sort out places like africa, and south america. like i said it views these peoples and places as a waste of time and space.

If it doesn't want to pay, they it doesn't. It makes much more sense then creating a contagious virus which can travel back here, and releasing it without a cure. Oh, let me guess, they have a cure and just aren't releasing it?

for any of you that disagree with me, there has never ever been a explanation to why the hiv virus came about.

Please explain to me where the common cold, sars, the flu, meningitis, and the black plague came from. What do you expect, "On may 15, 1956 a man got bitten by a monkey and was infected with a human varient of HIV.' How they hell are we supposed to know where the virus came from, when we didn't even know it existed yet.

And for any one that has tried to do a professional investigation for the media, they have been told pointblank just to forget about it.

Just like Russia abducting Elvis.

And there may also be some of you that want some sort of evidence.

Yup

You will find more circumstantual evidence out there than it would take a court of law to prosecute a man for murder. The info is out there in scraps, but it is there

*looks around* Perhaps you could point it out. I just found a ton of crackpot sites. Half of which also had to do with UFOs and elvis.

So there you go $200,000 to kill countless millions and just how many kids have not come into the world because of this virus. It sounds like a cheap form of contraceptive for any country in anyones language.

Or we could stop sending them aid. An even cheaper form of population control:bugeye:

21. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

that is good info to learn, but i know my story to be true. what that means for that story is anyones business.
    how far would someone go to cover things up. that is what i said earlier where there is alot of disinformation, and that is the first time i seen that article. so the choice is yours, i know from personal experience who tends to be right more often then not, so you have to make the choice for yourselfs don't you.
    all you can do is look at info you get, access the sources and how reliable they are, and make youre own conclusions.

i know from personal experience my story has a greater chance of being true, as like i have said that all we can really assess these stories are that how reliable the sources are. i also know to be true that the story i have put here, will not be touched by the various news media throughout the world, even though various people have tried.

22. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

thx Persol you are making this really interesting, i will answer youre questions about my post, i will probably post in a while.

23. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

Hello Neo. Do you know who this is? Yes...Morpheus. I know the question you ask, Neo. What is the Matrix? Do you want to know more, Neo? You can swallow the blue pill and go back to your regular life right now or you can swallow the red pill and follow the rabbit hole.

A grand conspiracy theory that I can only travel to Russia to find any sort of documentation to support your claim. Umm hum. And is that how you became privy to all this? And assuming the Russians do have such info, why shouldn't we assume that is was they that introduced the virus? They worked exstensively in biological research themselves.