Day Terry Venables laughed at Jews being blown up

Discussion in 'World Events' started by andy1033, Apr 19, 2003.

1. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

For those of you that have not got a clue who terry venables is, the short answer is that he is a former england manager(soccer for those who are american).
    here is a link to a site with his photo.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/photo_galleries/2871585.stm

This is a story that none of you would ever have heard, it is about the last football world cup. Take what ever conclusions you want from it. The f**ker himself can read the page, and he will know that everything said here is factual.

I guess i might as well get on with the story. The timing of this incident was just after IRELAND were just knocked out by spain. They were planing to fly home to a big celebration in dublin.
    The reason the irish celebration route was changed was because the paedo police thought they had got a warning that the irish team were going to be blown up. The route and where the eventual party was changed to phoenix park in dublin.

you see the paedo police in england got the info from a person that they were mind raping and still are. but the info was not to do with the irish team at all. the info about the bomb warning was about was going to be a suicide bombing in israel shortly.

the paedo police decided to make fun of this info and got des lynam and terry venables to have a big joke about it. the joking lasted for about a minute. And here is where the big stupid terry venables got himself into a bit of trouble. after making a few jokes about bombs he then went roared out loadly BBOOOOMMM!!!!

You see he thought and the police thought they had stopped the irish team being blown up, by getting the information by raping some individual in london. but they could not interpret this info so they thought that it was about the irish team.

but this is not all, on the other side the bbc were in on it as well. Gary Linekar was talking about what he believed to be a threat to the irish team. He was saying things like "oh the irish team did really well" and all that, while still believing that the threat was to the irish team because they got knocked out. he was trying to do the paedo police job and trying to persuade the citizen that they got the info off, for some reason to stop this blowing up off the irish team. he even (now this is funny) spoke to mick mccarthy on sat link and they were both worried about the teams safety(when the warning had nothing to do with the irish team at all, it was about a suicide bombing in israel.)

Anyway i will move onto the next day, when terry the wally and his paedo police pals had the smile wiped of there faces. You see there was a bomb in israel the next morning. If i remember right, a bus was blown up with kids and women on it. So this persons info was right and the english paedo police and the itv and bbc media are just as stupid as each other.

Anyway back to terry venables. the next day after he had laughed and joked about the warning, he found out that there was a bomb and it killed many people. oh you should of seen terys face(it was a picture), he knew he was a stupid wally. He never smiled on tv that afternoon after making the boom outcry the day before.

But he had a warning that afternoon that he that he would pay for that outburst and the blood of those poor women and children were on his head. You see the warning came from the chap in london that the paedo police were and still are raping everyday in london.

All i can say for terry venables was you did not last very long at leeds did you.

"2003: March 21: Venables is sacked after a two hour meeting with Board. The following day Peter Reid is appointed manager. Ten days later Ridsdale falls on his sword after being left with no alternative following the release by Leeds United plc of the worst set of financial results ever recorded by an English football club. Venables was appointed to cover up the mistimed sacking of O'Leary. He was badly mislead by Ridsdale prior to his appointment. Ultimately Venables didn't deliver in the short time he had in charge. Finally he became the sacrificial lamb on the altar of Ridsdale's craven attempt to stay in power. An act that cost the club another £2 million in compensation. Somehow a fitting epitaph to Ridsdale's disasterous time in charge."

And remember murderer, it is not over yet.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

was it terry venables or david o'leary, who was manager during leed's amazing premiership run last year(i think)? the year in which mark viduka got the people's choice award thing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

what has that to do with the topic

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. bhudmaash Banned Banned

Granted ElTel isn't the sharpest knife in the draw regarding Politics, but surely linking an off the cuff (albeit stupid) remark with the Israel incident is a bit tenuous? Are you suggesting that TV was complicit with the events in Israel?(!) Now that WOULD be a headline! "ElTel linked with Hamas"....even the Daily Star wouldn't have the balls to run that one.
    Full marks, though for getting Terry Veneble's name mentioned in the "World events and politics" forum.

8. andy1033 Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

no you don't understand what the paedo police and british media do with your supposed freedoms. i never said that terry had anything to do with the bombing, i said the paedo police and british media thought that they had understood a message about a bombing, and they thought they had thwarted it, but it had nothing to do with the irish football team.