Why United States went to war on Iraq??

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Inssanah, Apr 17, 2003.

1. Inssanah Registered Member

Choose one of the follwoing possible answers:

A- because american leaders don't care if they are filling their cars with gas or with other people children's blood...as long as the car is working and someone on TV telling the American public that they are heroes!

B- because America(a 400 years old country..maybe less i dont know!) is a country that likes to share...so in order to share their (400 history) with a cevelization (that is more than 5000 years old) they had to distroy the evedinces of a 4600 years of artifacts and priceless antiquities of Iraq's history...so they set criminals loose from iraqi jails(Freedom!right??... don't believe if that would make you sleep better at night)...put Baghdad at the mercy of thieves and gunmen whom came to the city accompnied by US troops...turned a blind eye on every crime that happened since US (freed) Iraq...
    The Thieves rolled the city..mission done!!
    Now United States is ready to share...with a smile..

C- Becuase its fun!!and we will have a chance to try all the new toys we were making while screaming at others whom dared to play like we do!!

D -All of the above

Why do u think he is crying ??

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The answer :-
    Becuase he wants his hands back ............

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Oh boy!!!! that question you asked has been analyzed, asked, answered, and examined to death here....so you must be new here.

There are many alternate motives and the obvious reasons why US went into war with Iraq.....it just depends on which ones you believe and looking from the possible choices as answers you have posted i gather you do not fancy the US very much or downright despise the uncontrollable beast that it is in your eyes. Well i'll tell you you'll get some heat and support from here. That picture of the boy you've posted - now did you ever realize that Saddam was doing worse to his people?.....casualties ,much rather, civilian casualties in form of childern are the worst outcome of war but now that it has been done you do you blame- The US? or Saddam for inciting the whole thing in the first place? or many other reasons that this happened to the boy?. Sadly there is no clear cut answer, only clear, visible, anger and frustation in people and a place looked for to take that anger out on, be that US or Bush himself.

Look forward to what is to come not who to blame because it doesn't matter now only the future of that boy and the thousands of other childern in Iraq. Getting angry won't help the boy but a hopeful future will.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Inssanah Registered Member

Saddam is a terrorist man ...
    but do u know that Saddam is made in America ... they put him in Iraq according to the agreement between america & Saadam himself ....

after he did every things they asked him for to do ...

then the agreement finish ... the give him the prize ....

we don't believe neither in Saddam nor Bush ...

both of them are terrorists ......

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adam2314 Registered Senior Member

but do u know that Saddam is made in America ... they put him in Iraq according to the agreement between america & Saadam himself ....

WRONG !!!..

Do your homework..

8. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Err..
    1. To find and destroy WMD
    2. To capture or kill Saddam Hussain al Tikriti and so ensure "regime change"
    3. To liberate the Iraqi people and save them from further harm.

Ok so Zero out of three don't sound so good.
    Maybe we'll do better in Syria.

What ever happened to Osama Bin Laden?
    Dee Cee

9. spookz Banned Banned

sarge

the boy's hands were blown off so others can have a better life? why dont you ask him if he is better off with 2 limbs missing. i dare you!
    you do not know of what you speak! you appear wicked, inhumane and downright evil.

10. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

Reasons for war

1) Yes. Destroy the weapons. All those weapons. Yes, sir.

2) No. Remember Chimp saying how he hoped for a peaceful disarmanent? Since he tried so hard to avoid a regime changing war, we can only conclude that regime change was not a requirement. Snicker.

3) No, that is just to convince everyone that the US is in the right. Because if your opponent is evil you must the exact opposite. That is practically logic. This 'reason' was only really raised once the inspections dug up nothing and no one brought the Al-Q bullshit.

11. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Re: sarge

If that was me and I'm seeing my people freed from a dictator, I wouldn't hesitate to say yes.

12. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Saddam is a terrorist man ...
    but do u know that Saddam is made in America ... they put him in Iraq according to the agreement between america & Saadam himself

=============

We supported Saddam for a short while, while another of your Islamist religious fanatics stormed the american embassy, held hundreds hostage and became a leader in Iran......

It was the lesser of two evils....

But WE DID NOT "CREATE" SADDAM, the Baath party did.
    It is modeled after the Nazi party from WWII Germany - look it up for yourself.

The baath party's roots are in the Nazi party.

This evil regime is also in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, and Yeman.
    But the party has more control in Syria than the rest of these nations.

That's why we will be going there next.

13. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

And yet another thread started with a question asked with only a limited number of selected answers to suit the poter's agenda.:bugeye:

14. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Nomatter what I say the anti-americans on this thread I wont be listened to so Ill stay out of this one. Ta Ta.

15. Inssanah Registered Member

What is the diferrent between u and Saddam or Bush???

If u believe that the killing, distroying, cover the TRUTH occuppy the RIGHTS of the world .... is the right to free people from dictatory ......

IS the democracy to force democreacy on people ......

Last edited: Apr 18, 2003
  16. Inssanah Registered Member

I know that this subject is diffreent ...but we have to do so ....

I know that this subject is diffreent ...but we have to do so ....
    to spread the truth ..........

We are not antiamerican ....
    I have alot of friends from america ...
    I love them so much...they love mo too..

I dont want to harm them .. in any way ..... even them...

I want to spread the TRUTH .... & but the TRUTH ....

17. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

Because saddams government is a seething mass of sadistic bastards who are cruel to their own citizenry and then go around taunting us.

18. zanket Human Valued Senior Member

Clockwood – Can you then explain why the US will not help the boy above? His recovery instead depends on charity. Many other children orphaned or made limbless by American weaponry are on their own. If the US was stopping cruelty in Iraq, then why are they so cruel? Why won’t they spend less than 1% of the war budget to help these kids?

19. SoLiDUS OMGWTFBBQ Registered Senior Member

... because helping was never on the agenda: it's all about the
    Benjamins, baby.

20. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

Assuming, of course, that you survived your injuries.
    Would you think it worthwhile if you were dead?
    Hey Jarrek you might make a good suicide bomber!

Who needs reality when you have Idealism
    Dee Cee

21. aghart Registered Senior Member

why the USA went to war.

All that has happened is a direct result of 9/11.

The world has changed forever, terrorist groups now have the ability to unleash horror on a scale possible by their kind in the past.

These groups have one weakness though. They need a secure home base, they need someone who will provide them with the tools of their trade, give them a safe haven and assistance and turn a blind eye to their activities. The 'rogue state'.

The rogue state by giving assistance to the terrorist groups has in the past been able to attack it's enemies at low cost and with apparant impunity.

Libya supplied the IRA with weapons and explosives and provided secure training bases in the desert . This allowed the terrorists to kill and injure many more people while allowing Gaddafi to get at the British without 'getting his hands dirty'.

although painful and tragic for the families of those killed and maimed by the Libyan supplied munitions the 'low level' attacks on British Society were not enough to warrant a war with gadaffi.

However things have now changed, It is only a matter of time before another 9/11 occurs with either biological or nuclear devices, and the best way to prevent this is to isolate the terrorist and keep them on the run and deny them sanctuary.

Rogue states which 'no longer includes' Iraq now know that the days of helping terrorists without threat of retribution are gone.

The message is loud and clear, help the terrorist and instead of doing nothing as in the past we will now 'rip your throat out with our bare hands'.

with luck the attack on Iraq should be the only action needed for the penny to drop.

22. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Then how come Afghan was planned before 9-11 ?
    This being direct result of 9-11 is mostly in the peoples heads .

Actually in the 70's Arabs hijacked 5 plaines planning to be crashed but all was solved . And suicide bombings happen in Palestine every day .

Wrong , the "home-base" isnt in "rogue states" . The homebase is where I am at right now , and most probably where u are at just as well . The base ( Al Qaida) is not relevant , its a nice name since there are camps and shit , but no camps are needed to blow oneself up . Just explosives , I could get my hands on explosives today if I would wish , and I am not in a "rogue state" .

Not really , Iraq & Syria(sepecially) only assisted the Palestinain "terrorists" , while those who are active in the West (thats those who u became familliar with on 9-11) are western euro's and amerikans .

Same thing with the Ba'athist and Palestine , however this is not the terrorism you are to fear directly , this is the terrorism Israel has to fear directly .

It will , but thats just the thing is it . Look , Im here , typing shit , free as a bird , and nobody is doing me anything , with me there are millions of other Arabs and Muslims spread around the West , i dont see anybody isolating anything . To you , we are all potential terrorists , not even a holocaust would solve that .

Our rogue states are France , Belgium , The Netherlands , Brittain , Germany , Italy , Spain etc . And lets not forget wonderfull USA ...... all these countries are filled with "terrorists"
    Millions of 'em .

Im sorry to c people so extremely uninformed , but hey.....cant know anything can u

Now back to Iraq , 2 reasons :
    1)Israel
    2)Oil

Syria : 1 reason
    1)Israel

23. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

You might could get hold of a small amount of explosives, but nothing could be planned on the scale of 9/11 without a secure base of operations in an accomodating nation. Living in some safe house in New York City or Paris is not going to give you access to the serious funds, materials, and training necessary to carry out extensive operations such as 9/11, the Cole attack, or an embassy bombing.