Pakistan should be invaded

Discussion in 'World Events' started by airavata, Apr 15, 2003.

1. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

Pakistan should be invaded next.

it's illegally occupied Kashmir for so long and harbours so many terrorist organizations like Lashkar-E-Toiba, Jamma-E-Islamia..
    and many others.

in the paper.....the leader of the LeT actually said...

"our policy is to kill hindus..as many as we can. they are our enemies. India is a terrorist nation along with america and israel. they are all our enemies."

about 2 weeks back 25 kashmiri pandits were massacred... by one of these terrorist organizations

and musharraf isn't doing crap about it. he arrested maulana masood azhar and released him after 6 months.

diplomatic relations between India and Pakistan have reached appaling levels. if India tests a missle, Pakistan tests one the very next day. India has insisted that talks between them on Kashmir would start if musharraf disbanded the terrorist camps.

something he's still not done. in 1999 a rapid insurgence of militants into kashmir...brought about the Kargil war. again the insurgency was facilitated by pakistan.

of all the states harbouring terrorists...pakistan should be attacked first...but it won't be...because it's america's ally.

politics can be so infuriating.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

If they arent being gentlemen by the time we get that far on the list we will invade. We can only take things one at a time. And of course we will give them dozens of chances of reform just like we gave iraq.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gangadeen Registered Senior Member

airavata ... some history on your thread ....

1) terror groups you mention as lashkar-E-Toiba and JammahE Islamia do not exist in Pakistan ... Lashkar e tayyaba is a Kashmiri group fighting for their cause ( we may or may not agree with it) and jammah e islamia is a group based in Indonisia and Malaysia not Pakistan

2) If we agree on bombing nations that are inlvoved in cross border terrorism .. i guess you would be wiping out half of humanity ..starting with india which has a history of openly facilitating cross border support for Tamils in Lanka and the Mukti Bahani in Bagladesh ..resulting in scars that have yet to be healed for those nations.

In 1973 India illegally annexed the knigdom of Sikkim and transformed it into the 22nd state of India.

3) The US and Pakistan are only allies because they have a common goal in protecting the regions geographical integrity from Indian border redefinition theories.

I dont agree with bombing anyone ... but if the daisy cutters need to fly ... then lets review our history lessons before making bold statements based on cow patties

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

umm...and why would India extend support to the LTTE when they arranged the suicide bombing which resulted in the death of India's PM Rajiv Gandhi at Sriperumbadur?

India has never helped the LTTE.....even the Tamilnadu govt. rejects it as a terrorist organization.

a politician made a speech in support of the LTTE and he was arrested under the Prevention of Terrorism Act.

The tamil problem in Sri Lanka is a product of the tamil's demand for a seperate home state. India hasn't played a role in this problem.

Sikkim was always a part of India btw. what about Pakistan which now controls about half of Kashmir even though in 1948 the Raja of Kashmir joined the Indian Federation? isn't that annexation?

and Lashkar E Toiba IS a muslim terrorist organization based in pakistan. either that or every newspaper and magazine in India's f****d up.

8. riverline Registered Senior Member

airavata

You are worse than your GOV.

What would be a good objective of invasion to Pakistan? a practical objective? In Iraq, the objective was clear, to get rid of sadam and his regime. but here you are suggesting to target civilians, I think the proper way when you have a problem with civilians is try to educate them, maybe convert them to christians, arent you wise enough to be able to do that?

If you have bombed Pakistan for months, terror will increase and you will have ended up with nothing, besides, Pakistan has nuclear capabilities so they might start to utilize them somehow.

I suggest that you paly with the easy countries and especially those who harbor oil in their lands

9. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

convert them to christians?

10. riverline Registered Senior Member

Yes conver them to christians, is it bad to do so ? or arent you wise enough to be able to do it?

11. Soulcry Registered Senior Member

Invade all the Muslem Lands yessss chargeeeeee those infidels do not have a right to live.

I think Crusaders are coming back again. Mainly American supported propaganda against Islam is really not doing any good for the world. Islamic terrorist?... Terrorism has no religion guys

12. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

and why would we want to convert them to christians?

you think our ability in converting people to christians is a measure of our wisdom? oh man.... you are far off.

and thats another thing i don't understand......why do christianity and islam lay so much emphasis on converting people of other faiths to that faith? it's like their faith is the only true faith...with the only true god or something.

13. Soulcry Registered Senior Member

I am with you. I also cant understand that. We are all human-beings whether you are christian or muslem. Someone out of this world has to stop us before we destroy each other..

14. riverline Registered Senior Member

we are all human being? no we are not, when airavata suggests that Pakistan should be invaded , he implied that the people there are not human, thats why they should be killed, bombed with no mercy.. I suggested to him to try to convert them to christians but he escaped the negatiation by saying that I am far off.

airavata, converting people to christanity is not only a measure of wisdome, its a measure of cleaness, a measure of being good.. Its your religion dont you like to see others take the right direction?

besides you tell me its not a matter of religion, and you know inside your heart that the problem is with islam, I dont understand why the west fear to say it loud? even the US fears to say it loud, although they are targetting islam, the sing to their fear to declare this is that they have put N. Korea to their list so that muslims get distracted from the fact that Islam is the target.....

15. Soulcry Registered Senior Member

Some of your thoughts scares me. Christianity is the right path for you but Muslems think different. Converting them to Christians will make them peaceful!? Hello.. 1. World War, Second World War. I believe these wars started in Christian countries.
    We are all human beigs and whether you are christian, muslem... doesnt matter. We all have the idea of violance in our brains. War war war.. there is nothing but war.. invade this invade that....

16. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"you know inside your heart that the problem is with islam, I dont understand why the west fear to say it loud?"
    Because it is blatant (and rampant) BIGOTRY!!

17. Teg Unknown Citizen Registered Senior Member

There are far worse offenders.

Like for instance Turkey. Iraq's slaying of Kurds was a nothing in comparison to Turkish massacres.

Here's a respectable synopsis of the story:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/263523.stm

Turkey has a long history of disappearing Kurdish journalists and and even attacking people who speak against the government. Turkey has ignored any sort of negotiation with the Kurds and continues to hold political prisoners including members of its own government. Far from being a democracy Turkey is really run by the military. They refused to allow the U.S. military in because they feared that embedded journalists would paint a terrible picture of how these Kurds were being treated.

I can't really think of anything that Saddam has ever done that Turkey hasn't done to a greater degree. The only difference seems to be the word "ally."

18. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

"ally"
    -We'll see how long that lasts if a Kurdish War of Independence is inadvertently "brought to yah courtesy.. uh-of the Red White, and Bloooooo."

Maybe since the colors are the same, we can blame it on the French and Russians in the end.

19. riverline Registered Senior Member

well mentality of the past has gone, in the old days, countries were fighting each other, but now its the civilizations and the religions which fight each other. In the coming years, you will see the west fighting with the east, yellow man fights with white man, etc..

20. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

riverline...i'm not a christian i'm a hindu.

and because i said invade pak. it dosen't mean kill all civilians...rape them all etc.
    i was pointing out the contradictions in world politics. the US' mission statement at present is ''we'll destroy any country that harbours terrorists or condones terrorism.'' according to that shouldn't pak. be invaded?

and no i DO NOT believe that converting people of other faiths to my religion is a measure of my strength or wisdom. if they want to convert of their own accord that's fine with me. forced conversions of any kind to any religion are completely unacceptable.

you sound like a throwback to the middle-ages, when christians believed that all non-christians had to be converted to christianity to 'save their souls.' even the arabs nearly destroyed zoroastrianism.

that's what i hate about christianity and islam.....their emphasis on converting people of other faiths to their religion.

21. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Pakistan, being an islamic nation can not be described exactly as a friend of israel, still America considers Pakistan to be an ally Why???

SIMPLE: they got NUKES!

Iraq, WMD (or so we have been told), War, Syria, WMD (or so they try to tell us), War?, North-Korea, minor diplomatic problem, WHy ?

they got NUKES!

Get your NUKES now at the local hardware store and gain diplomatic leverage in dealing with america and tel-aviv, hurry up before pre-emptive war strikes you....

ironically: North-Korea gave Pakistan long range missile technology in exchange for Pakistani Nuclear technology, So actually America is ally with a nation that gave north korea WMD....

And the Dutch..Well, Every year we export large amounts of millitary equipment to both Pakistan AND India (Hey, somebody has got to keep the balance of power intact) ...And the War in Iraq was an oppertunity to cash large sums and tranport huge amounts of american millitary equipment through our harbours, I really should be waving an American flag here...BUT:

Apparantly American government only listens when you shout really hard:

- 9/11
    - having nukes

Now this is very dangerous, because at some point one villain will decide to shout even harder , smuggling (simply bypassing the billions dollars RummyCo. Rocketshield(tm) and detonating a bomb on american or israeli soil...
    Think about it!

I suggest the israeli / american government, really try hard to strive for peace now, for all their might and power may not protect them from "serious consequences" should they not tie up the loose ends.

...Or maybe Jerrek, believing in cutting rather than tieing up loose ends, could single-handedly stop serious consequences from happening, but would you place your bets on it?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2003
  22. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

A yes, the india-pakistan conflict, just like the israeli-palestine conflict and the iraq conflict and the North-ireland conflict (and the list goes on...) all legacy of the former British empire dividing counties without taking the cultural differences in account...

No wonder they felt like helping America in iraq, they must feel responsible for cleaning up their mess....

Tally-Ho....i must go....

Last edited: Apr 16, 2003
  23. Soulcry Registered Senior Member