Evangelical Christians mapping the middle east for the coming of Jesus

Discussion in 'World Events' started by heflores, Apr 15, 2003.

1. heflores Banned Banned

Our President Bush the Baptist Christian is not obtaining his political advise from the experts of politics, but from the Christian Coalition office currently sitting in the White House. This is how it goes. Mr. Bush feels so bad about his drunken days that he would do whatever his pastor says so he can be saved...And what a better deed in the eyes of god than to control the land where Jesus grew up and prepare it for the return of Jesus....The Jews are amused by this new plan, since they convinced the Christians that they are waiting for Jesus too and that they will convert when Jesus gets here.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Wouldn't be funny if they did all that and killed all those civilians and then Jesus came back and condemns them all for misinterpreting and misquoting him.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

http://baptiststandard.com/2002/4_15/pages/mideast_evangelical.html

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. They used to complain from ISLAMIC FUNDAMENTALISTS, well, now in the white house, AMERICA'S VERSION OF BIN LADEN is the one who run America.

CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM is even more dangerous than the muslim one, since most of them live in countries with WMD.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

Bush takes his advice from the triumvirate of Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, and Perle, three of the signatories of the American Century doctrine. This is the idea of the spread of American democracy. Of course, you could couple that belief with a religious sense of purpose, I suppose, the idea of Mission, spreading Christianity, and sprinkle in a little Racism, because Christianity has to be spread to lesser, ignorant peoples, and voila, you have the 3rd Coming of Manifest Destiny.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. heflores Banned Banned

Well, they are in for a suprise. 1500 years ago, Muslims in that region were once the lesser ignorant christians abused by the Romans who then welcomed the convertion to the better religion of Islam. I'm not sure they'd go back, I hear vomit belief does not taste too well....Just go ask an evangelical christians to believe in Catholism.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  8. Coldrake Registered Senior Member

I'm not a Christian myself, so excuse me if I don't go ask an evangelical Christian anything. I have little use for fundamentalist of any religion. Much of the West's problems can be traced to fundamentalists, while the same thing can be said of the Mideast.

9. heflores Banned Banned

True, people of nasty agendas always find religion to be a good tool to accomplish that agenda....West and East alike...Stupidity does not discriminate.

10. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

*rolls eyes*