Is It American Or Israeli War ????

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Proud_Syrian, Apr 15, 2003.

1. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  2. TheVisitor The Journey is the Reward Registered Senior Member

Israel doesn't need our help to defeat the Arab countries.

You should leave them out of this.

It's what has got you in trouble thus far, and is your tie to Nazi Germany.

3. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  4. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Pet Shop Boys:

"I've got the brains, you've the body...let's make lots of money"

5. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  6. The_King Destroy the jews. Registered Senior Member

This worship of the jews so manifest in American politics i believe is rooted in the thunder that the jews are more worth preserving than any other race, based upon outdated IQ results which gave them the incredible score of 117. In fact, the latest research which was done by whites (Lynn and Vanhaanen) reveals the average israeli IQ to be in fact 90, kinda funny when you do some research into the supposed 117 scores which had many jews involved in the testing. By putting out such scores the jews were able to cast anti semitism as jealousy, rather than what was really the case, that they were regarded as inferior. I believe that trying to extend this war to all the enemies of israel will be so blatantly obvious in motivation to the public that these neocons are going to undo themselves.

7. It seems you zionist jews are going Bananas, the world is waking up to the fact that these immoral wars are in fact wars fought on the terrorist state of Israel's behalf.

8. This american worship of jews indicates that JEWS and no one else are the ones who run and control America..

Now, some idiots will accuse me of being anti-semitic..but hey:

As an Arab, I am semitic myself, so I cant be anti-myself.

Anyhow, let us concentrate on the main topic here: these wars are fought on behalf of Israel:

http://argument.independent.co.uk/commentators/story.jsp?story=397347

9. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

10. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

The King,

Could you provide a link to back up your claim that Israeli's (whom by the way aren't all Jewish) have an average IQ of 90?

11. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

This is just stupid. Both sides of this post have degenerated into an argument over if jews are better or worse than the rest of us. There is plenty of non-discriminatory and non-zionist info for both sides to use.

12. machaon Registered Senior Member

A reply concerning Proud Syrian

Why would the U.S. need to make the world safer for a nuclear power? Mabye, and I could be way off here, the U.S. is trying to prevent Israel from using the ultimate weapon of mass destruction. I think that mabye the U.S. fears the damage Israel could do to the oil region with a nuclear strike. I would feel MUCH safer if North Korea had 5000 hydrogen bombs than if Israel had one. And it does. I am now starting to think that Israel is holding the oil producing countries hostage and that the U.S. is frantically trying to appease Israel and do its dirty work by conventional means to prevent a global catastrophe. Any thoughts?

13. Patriot Registered Senior Member

Israel does indeed need our help in wars. In another thread, TheVisitor, I think you stated that Israel single-handedly defeated all of the Arab countries at the same time. That isn't entirely true. The US provided behind-the-scenes help in the form of naval forces- primarily against Egypt. We wanted the Suez. Also, the only reason that Israel won when it did was that the Arab countries were not united against Israel, as they are now. There were civil wars abounding, and squabbling everywhere. Currently, those same Arab countries could crush Israel, air force or not. Libya would enter with Egypt and Syria. I truly believe, and this is my opinion NOT FACT, that Libya has nuclear power. They've been mighty quiet politically for a while, as was North Korea before they revealed their capabilities.

Israel needs us, especially in the state that they are in now. Call me Nazi, or Baath, or what you will, but I don't think we should help them at all. They are too hypocritical and back-stabbing, if you don't mind the informal speak.

Patriot

14. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Where the hell is any of this coming from? You're all constructing straw man arguments, falling back on your own idiotic biggotries because they're easier for you to rant about, than acctualy comming up with a reason who you legitimately SHOULD be against the war, and mistrust Bush.

Israel hasn't got jack shit to do with any of it, open your eyes and really take a look at the situation.

15. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Elbaz
    80% of Israel is Jewish .

Machaon
    I know for an amerikan it might be almost impossible to coprehend , because it really kill the american fantasy dream , but the Jews run you . I mean , do you honestly not believe there is a fundamental ties between Jewish Amerikan billionaires , interests & Israel . Not to mention even the Jewish influence/merge in the government itself , or the Jewish owned and controlled USA Media ........with CNN being internationallyl nr 1 .
    Nobody cares about Nuclear weapons , and its the Jews who run the oil-business anyways .

patriot
    I call u a smart amerikan .
    If USA wants to get out of this shit , it should break with israel . But we all know that is imposible simply because of Amerikan Jewry and its huge influence . What would USA do , cut off the money suplies of the Jews ?......would they take Fords path ? Because the Jews will ruin them if they wont help Israel , the only way to prevent such a thing would never be accepted by any USA government .

So id say its too late for letting go of Israel , if u want to let go of Israel , u would have to let go of your Jewry , at least in financial matters ......not gonna happen

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. machaon Registered Senior Member

Allahs Mathematics

If you could post a link referencing research material to support this claim, I would appreciate it.

17. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I thought it was OPEC...

18. heflores Banned Banned

How Christian of you?

So Europe treats the world like crap, they slaughter the Europearn jews, then the English who occupied the world decides to sell the jews land that they didn't own to get the jews out of Europe, and you find in that some sense in blaming the arabs???? What the hell did the arab do...react to a crime after the fact?

Why didn't US give the jews the State of North Dakota or something if they were so nice? Or better, Europe should have apologized to them and gave them Germany in return for the agony it caused them.

19. SG-N Registered Senior Member

Re: How Christian of you?

I agree with you : they should not have been land in someone else place (Arabs'one). However there's a little mistake in your last sentence : Germany didn't killed them : Nazy did !
    That would be the same if you'd say that Arabs destroyed WTC : they did not !
    (I will not deny Jews'past... ok?!)

20. Allahs_Mathematics Mar'Ifah Ahl As-Suffah Registered Senior Member

Not a very bright compare . Germany was a souvereign state and it had its people behind it (democratic) . Nazi Germany was Germany . The German people benefitted from their effords , and they supported their effords . There is no denying in that.....a German was proud to be a Nazi-German in those times .

Lets not act like little mister Hitler did everything on his own , he was backed by a full nation of people , a people who are absolutely responsible for what their representatives did , ofocurse up to a certain point .

wir haben es nichts gewussen my ass

21. heflores Banned Banned

Thanks Allah Mathematics......And in addition, the arabs don't know who the hell Bin Laden is. He was never elected or nothing, just created by the USA. He was banned and expelled from all the arabic countries. So the comparison iby SG-N is wrong.

22. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Allah's Mathematics,

Thankyou for validating my argument. :bugeye: