Invective against the Perverse…

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by fredx, Apr 14, 2003.

1. fredx Banned Banned

It is my opinion that there a certain number of sadistic, sick and perverse people who are associated with this web site and who hide behind certain homosexual individuals, and who use these homosexual individuals as “human shields”, so that they can continue and even flaunt their perverse and evil ways without any harm of retribution from the outside. Whether these homosexual individuals know they are being used or not, I do not profess to know and I refuse to judge them as they have it hard enough in life as it is. As to these perverse beings, or should I call them shadows of real people: using these people as “human shields” is an unjustifiable act and throwing “metaphorical” poison spears with the words “fag-hater” etched on them towards me is not going to stop me from exposing your “unusual” and sadistic sexuality (if you can call it sexuality), sexual practices and perverted thoughts. I am not saying anything bad about homosexuals here and I feel their sexual practices may be quite natural for them. I am talking about those who want to make any criticism of unusual, perverse, sick and sadistic behavior seem like it is “gay bashing”, when it is not necessarily that. I would like to make clear that “gay bashing” is not my intent here or in any of my posts. So throw your spears, they will miss me and I will throw them back but I am not going to hurt any homosexuals, the spears will go over them and find anchorage in your polluted chests and poisoned hearts.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Any names you wanna name fredx?

Any particular incident that led up to the concoction of this thread? forgive me if it is too personal?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fredx Banned Banned

No I don't want to mention any names...

those who I am speaking of know who they are. That should be enough. I do not want this post to get ugly.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

Goddamn dirty Commies polluting our natural bodily fluids!

8. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

The mind is a dirty place, and free thinkers are a dangerous thing*.

* System of a Down

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

It's just unfair that fredx goes on and on about sick, perverted sadists and doesn't even say if they're cute or single or if he'll give me their numbers....

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Xev, if you want their numbers you have to ask the crazy people for them yourself. Don't mooch off the guy who did all the work

11. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

<i>...who hide behind certain homosexual individuals...</i>

Like, hetero's in the closet, eh?

12. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

Yeah, written by System of a Downs so that doesn't say anything does it?!

Queer lover!!!

It took you all those words to say "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me"??

You begin the thread with the word Perverse, which must mean that you recognize and have an understanding of 'Perverse', otherwise there would be no need to read onwards from the title because what would be written would be false! Can you describe and define perverse please Fredx??

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  13. Xev Registered Senior Member

Does anyone here know what the hell Fredx has been snorting? Because I'll say, it sounds damned fun.

Pollux:

But it's not fair for fredx to be a horrible tease. Hmph.

Perverse, from the Latin perversus meaning "turned the wrong way" and "pervertereto" to overturn. Perversion is thus an act of transgression....okay, I'll stop before I sound like the lovechild of Nietzsche and Bataille.

"Directed away from what is right or good; perverted.
    Obstinately persisting in an error or fault; wrongly self-willed or stubborn.

Marked by a disposition to oppose and contradict.
    Arising from such a disposition.

Cranky; peevish."

American Heritage.

As for description, I'm sure fredx will lend you his password to a few bestiality pay sites....

*Edit*

And why do the perverse need to be "invected" against anyway? Can't you just leave them to their Alsatians and amyl nitrates and Doc Martins and whatall?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2003
  14. Julixa Registered Senior Member

15. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

wow... there has to be some sort of record broken here...

so many words..
    ...so little point.