How to know when life is effed up.

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by DCLXVI, Apr 14, 2003.

1. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

When a gay guy starts a rumor about you screwing and everyone of your friends believes it...

Strange thing is... I don't really care...

I think that if I ever were to write an autobiography I'd become an instant millionaire, why must my life always be like a bad episode of Melrose Place?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

If they believe it they really aren't your friends. Perhaps that is why you don't care, and rightfully so, because any intelligent human being would realize they are just that. Rumors.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

Thing is, I was drunk out my skull at the time in question and spent half an hour talking too him in a closed bedroom at a party. I don't remember much of anything since I passed out but apparently he took the liberty to tell everyone that we weren't just talking in there.

So the rumor has a pretty good launching point, heck, I'd probably believe it if it had happened to someone else.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

tell everyone he raped you, then you would be the victim

8. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Tell everyone he is lying....
    you were alone right?? just deny it

9. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

We guys can be such assholes.. I love it..

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just take comfort in knowing that you can get even with our species when you get to the point in life where rumors don't mean squat, but being on the prominent end of the sexual power scale does...

10. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

Well, if you were passed out then you really don't know if he did anything. So the first thing would be to check your dingy and bunghole. If either are sore then he was not lying by saying that you two didn't just talk. But seeing as how it wasn't consentual you can take his gay ass to court and buy yourself some new friends with the money you'll receive.

11. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

Maybe if other areas of your life increased...?!! This would bring about new experiences etc.

12. Bachus Registered Senior Member

So you passed out and he claims you 2 had sex? Sue him for rape

13. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

in defense of gay people.....not all of them are as whacked out as this weirdo.

one of my best friends is gay.....he's never tried anything funny.

my suggestion-- beat the crap out of him.....and at the end tell him Antonio Sabatto Jr. looks like a piece of crap.

works for me.

14. R.A. Pharrell Registered Senior Member

.... AHAHHAHA . Well atleast you dont care, but why not heh? Do you like him .. HAhahahah
    Life is always f'd up. And if you think your doing good its still f'd up... LOL look around you everything is F'd up! its dealing with it that makes it good. Life is and always be a struggle.

15. RIP Rot In Peace Registered Senior Member

Hey, everyone thought I was a lesbo once because I dodn't have a bf. Stupid right? You better believe it, I'm straight and will always reamin stright, but listen, don't let rumors get to you. I feel for you, and I'll even support you if you want me to. Just know that kay?

And also, that gay guy deseverves am ass kicking. I'm serious, make his sorry escuses for balls GONE.

16. valentino Registered Senior Member

What are you talkign about? There were no bad Melrose Place episodes, they were all thought provoking and intelligent...

17. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

So you passed out and he claims to have had sex with you? There's reason for concern there, bud.

18. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

I was in there for half an hour before I passed out, and as well as I can figure he left the room when I lost consciousness and started spreading rumors.

I think I would have noticed if someone was trying to ram manmeat up my butt.

19. beachy Registered Member

OMG!

I have to say it again OMG!

Stick to a "safe" life and you will have no rumour spread about you blah blah blah..

Have an alternative life with alternative friends, then you will get the rumours etc etc..........been there, done that!

Get over it, if it is not true, then who cares? You? NOT!
    If it is true, who cares......You? NOT! If it does matter, take the road most travelled.

Nothing like time on the wild side to improve your resistance to crap and you can be a nice person that gets the rumours also.

BIG DEAL..........TIME HEALS.........TRUST ME........stupid if you can't bide your time.

20. The Demi Perfect Registered Senior Member

FACT...

There are people in this world called straight, hedonistic bastards. They are - nearly always - straight. Just sometimes they get a little horny. When they get horny they don't mind doing anything with the closest person to them - even if it's someone of the same sex.

I so happened to give one of these straight, hedonistic bastards oral sex - a year later I told his friends hoping they'd let me do it to them so I could tell him then he's let me do it to him again...

He's saying that it never happened and his friends won't believe him. The reason they won't believe him is because they've read my diary extracts: my arguments add up, his don't; simple as.

21. R.A. Pharrell Registered Senior Member

My father told me that a man is lucky if in his life if he can count on atleast 2 good friends. He always said that a man with many friends had to be either rich/something to offer or stupid, and I think that is largely true. I've known and know many many many people in my life I considered friends and I still do, but I notice which ones I can truly count on. Good judge of character. A lot of friendships can turn sour in a heart beat for stupid aass damn muh****in bullcrap quick as hell. Next thing you know word on the streets is , man that fool right there is a B*** and all that heh. Then all of a sudden your in the middle of everything, one one hand you got a bunch of friends that are still down and got your back. And on the other you got a bunch of friends thats being manipulated cuz some punk ass you use to chill with talking shit.. LOL!! dont you just love this whole game. Only way for me to settle this is 1 trying to make up... LOL yea right! as young muh****ers fools like to act all hard and shit.. heh so I think option 1 is out of the deal. then theres 2, just ignore it let the situation calm down let some people you know consider you a punk for a while..... that shit will probably cool down , once we all get older and "mature" LOL and realize F it I dont give a damn bout them. Even tho that kinda shit will probably hurt... oh yea you'll think your the man just letting it go, but how you gonna feel when you see the people talking shit? You gonna be like hmmm I wonder what they talking about. In other words you gonna be looking over your shoulders. People gonna think you a pussy. I realize some people are "special" like that. I mean they dont truly give a damn about shit. And they dont need anyone and everyone comes to them.. HAHAHAH I know, I'm that kinda person. The kind of person that stands out but doesnt try to be. Or theres option 3... heh SCRAPPIN... just deal with it quick and from the start. Stand up and to the fool and if it comes down to a fight .. OH WELL, thats part of the game if you take that route. But I keep in mind I'm not fighting to win or lose. I'm doing it cuz shit, I gotta be standing up for myself aint gonna take no crap from no one and let them F up my rep and life over bullshit. And I think to myself... hmmm fighting this guy over bull is bullshit.. LOL!!! But O WELL , he started it, thats good enough. HAHAAH... what a shame, aint it, but thats real, shit like that happens... LIFE IS EFFED UP NO MATTER HOW GOOD YOU LIVIN JUST LOOK AROUND YOU. option 3 is real risky tho, I'm not talking about the fighting , thats the EASY part whether you win or lose. Its the consequences and repracautions. If you win, depending on what type of person your fighting and who his boys are... LOL damn I've seen this happen to much. PRIDE and EGO.. just cuz people heard you got your ass beat..sigh damn Retaliation is a *****. Me though, Im not down with kind of thing, I'm an honorable person when it comes down to fighting it out , if I win thats it, no talking crap about I whooped your ass and all, if I lose shit I lose, cant be no sore loser, a lesson learned and I stood up for myself, and I"ll fight again if thats what you want. Or theres option 4, I think this ones the best one to me, turn the tables on the guy, make everyone on your side... HAHAHAH. Be the peacemaker. See I'm the type of person that people talk to and want to chill out and such. I'm always in the middle when something like this goes down, like my desicion will be the main factor or some crap... which I dont like being cuz if 2 friends I know getting at each other I dont want to have to choose. I'll hang with both of them and... hmmm I dont know exactly what I'm doing really, I'm just the peacemaker without thinking of it. Like I'm chilling with a friend and he starts talking shit about the other friend, I dont even go along with him, instead try to bring up some kind of past memory that we use to do and reminisce about all of us hanging out or something. Oh yea when we be reminiscing and talking our "guy gossip" LOL! we HAVE to have some greenery, oh yes indeedy. I just try to cool all the tension from the homie is basically what I'm doing but I aint being no b**** doing it LOL!. I aint like OH thats soo wrong you dont need to be fighting you'll get hurt (says it sarcastically imitating a girl voice)LOL.
    But all this stuff to me now.... its all doodoo. Cuz I move around a lot I mean a WHOLE LOT, I've moved like over 5 times all my life even moved around 3 times in one year during high school... thats some shit! Even cried once when I was little hahahaha. I miss too much is what it is and right now... nothing around here compares to all the fun I use to have, so basically I gave up trying to have friends, which really hurts sigh... i aint the same as I use to be, I seem too deep to most of the people I hang around with now. I mean shit, nothing they say , like, dislike, nothing, interests me no more. I mean I aint trying to be rude , I listen and laugh along and all and be cool but , that makes me want to talk about stuff I've been thru, stuff I miss so much. Which sometimes becomes some kind of ego match to the other person cuz I'm talking about all this tight ass shit I use to do with my friends and all the fun I use to have compared to all this shit now a days. And the person i'm talking to tries to make me in "awe" or get my attention or some such about what they've been thru, I'm like thats cool damn that was nice and all. Sigh.. I just dont like talking about the past cuz it gets me feeling low, like drained of energy or something heh I miss to much, and yet I dont like to think about it much... a sweet fruit tasting sour , is what it is. Like other day I was chilling with this one girl smoking green , some super get your ass F'ed up type of green just from 1 blunt.
    DAMN I dont know what it is about you girls when yall get high.. LOL serious. Most girls I get high with just wont shut the hell up .LOL!!! See most of the time us guys just like to chill and not be all energetic when we're high. Man this girl wouldnt shut up about nothing damn, and I'm lookin at her and she must be thinking I wanna sex her cuz I'm all being quiet just listening and I look at her right in the eyes and boom straight silence ... LOL! And yea I be getting HOOORRRNNNNEEEEY as hell when I'm high but I wasnt that time. I was just really really alert for some reason like everything seemed in slow mo. Damn when I think about it I probably could of slept with her... Oh well. You get some you lose some but what you lose you can always have a chance on getting, is my modo. Now a days its like I'm above trying to get friends and such... sigh I try to tell myself it aint ego and pride thinking I'm all too good and such which I aint, I dont like being like that, feels... feels fake as hell. LOL! Probably why I dont give a damn about shit no more cuz most of the time people always trying to impress someone. DAMN I"VE really changed man damn moving around really humbled a man down... erm alright I'm gonna stop now. This type of talking got me feeling all.. funky and I'm I'm having revelations.. HAH

22. The Demi Perfect Registered Senior Member

Dude... Paragraphs...