Another Peace Activist Shot Dead By The Israeli Army

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Helen, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Helen Registered Senior Member

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/images/BRIT1.gif

A British peace activist going only by the name Alice cries for help as she holds her hand over the headwound of British peace activist Thomas Hurndall, who had been shot in the head moments earlier, at the start of a protest, in Rafah, southern Gaza Strip (news - web sites), Friday, April 11, 2003. Hurndall, age 21, from Machester, England, had been standing between Israeli troops and Palestinian children when Israeli soldiers opened fire, according to a fellow activist from the International Solidarity Movement who witnessed the scene. Hurndall was declared brain dead after arrival at a Gaza hospital. (AP Photo/Khalil Hamra)

When the Israeli killers murdered Rachel corrie, some jews here tried to excuse the killing as an accedient, now what about this killing ??

Israel once again proved to the world that it is nazi terrorist state second to none.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Bullshit.
    Are you saying people don't get shot in the head in china? Or ireland?
    And I'm not a jew, its just that I'm not an emotional maniac like you.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. adam2314 Registered Senior Member

Personally I think he must have been brain dead before he arrived in Rafah..

It is a " possible " that it can happen if he puts himself in that position... Dooohh !!..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jps Valued Senior Member

8. Opus125 Registered Member

Because of the holocaust, some people think that the fascist Zionists should be forgiven any of their various crimes against humanity, murdering civilians, ethnic cleansing, genocide, apartheid, etc ...

The same thing that has eventually happened to the Zionists in every other place they've settled will eventually happen in Palestine.

If, over thousands of years, everywhere you go you are driven out, you must eventually confront the question of whether it's all of them ... or is it me.

9. Helen Registered Senior Member

I am not going to respond to you, when I posted the pictures about ANOTHER peace activist: the American rachel corries who was crashed to death by Israeli terrorist bulldozer, you tried to excuse the israeli killers...not this time buddy...your time is up.

Why you dont go to pro-israeli sites and play there ?

10. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

no one is right in this situation.

israel is way too brutal........palestine is responsible for hamas and the fidayeen attacks.

11. riverline Registered Senior Member

Oh, Britain also worships Israel,

I hope that Israel accepts this sacrifice,

Who is next? Maybe Australia, They havent given their share yet,

Helen,

I doubt that this is a good sacrifice, he is brain dead only, it means he is still alive, I suggest they shoot him again to insure he is qualified to be a sacrifice...