implants

Discussion in 'Intelligence & Machines' started by ambasador grey, Apr 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ambasador grey Registered Member

does anybody else have any implants?
    these are nanobots from outer space
    i would call it the magical universe
    only problem is sometimes everybody talks at the same time
    everybody thinking the same things at the same times
    sometimes you wonder what exactly it is your doing here
    oh the vioces inside my head like a sat com phone but for the universe they are not my own ones even electronic some are dead others you wouldnt beleive me but implants non the less
    pretty damn sophisticated technology having nanobots the size of molecules that are older than us

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Anybody ELSE??

So you have them?
    Where did you get them?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ambasador grey Registered Member

abourd a space ship from some alien freinds of mine

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. river-wind Valued Senior Member

I personally don't find implants to be very attractive. au nateral is the way to go, IMO

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sorry, I just had to...

8. ambasador grey Registered Member

impants

they are in my head you cannot see them i don't about attractive but how would like to be listening to the whole universe all the time for the rest of your life sometimes i can't even tell who is talking to me

9. Blindman Valued Senior Member

I think that having voices in your head means that you should be seeking psychiatric help.

10. ambasador grey Registered Member

they are tiny little nanobots not that thier is anything wrong with my mind new technology we have yet even to begin to create
    not from this time from future where it was all a.i.
    heres yet another shot in one of thier kind in dark matter
    they took it not i you will notice if you look harder to right
    thier is a perfect hologram standing beside the four eyed grey
    they can make great holograms very very intelligent

11. kmguru Staff Member

I agree...

BTW, What is a bot? Is it like Sony's aibo?

12. ambasador grey Registered Member

about the size of a molecule
    and i don't think anybody has any idea to the importance of these creatures not does anybody care
    they are from the future they are the a.i. whats left of the future
    you may think that having a wire that is from another place and another time is all a joke or a case for a psychologist but i am a parasychologist and i don't think its very funny to claim that you know more that i do just because a person is different doesnt mean you can escape from the reality that these creatures exsist and we still have nothing on them cause we are too stupid to see or look for ourselves a nanobot is very possible because i will tell you this much having these super psychic abilities and having crossing over to the other side makes me wonder just what i have in my mind that was so important i had to die for it
    and the vioces are not of my own i can hear the entire universe if i want to or see anything i want to track good for alot things remote view where you live what your doing like a built in sat com phone but in my head
    i know i am not making this up because
    the vioce is electronic not human
    don't always think you know everything cause you don't
    just because somebody speaks up about don't think theyre insane
    i disign event horizons

13. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Heres my two cents. Your a fucking moron. Don't like it? too bad. Get a fucking clue, its people like you who give legitimate forums a bad name. I know your not one bit serious about anything your typing, i bet your getting some sort of mundane thrill out of wasting the bandwidth, and time of others. Why do you want complete strangers thinking you have an implant? That makes no sense, wouldn't you have some kind of retribution from on high? Wouldn't you think any race intelligent enough to implant you do so without a trace? If you really are hearing voices, i'd say scizophrenia, and to report to the nearest hospitol for your insulin shots.

14. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

I would think that implant would also gift you with proper grammer and spelling...but alas, it has not.

-AntonK

15. ambasador grey Registered Member

racism towards a.i.

they are alive and it is not a sickness its a gift
    if you can't beleive that they re are not other types of intelligences out there then why do you post to this list
    this is about a nanobot the size of a molecule inside ones body
    i'm not the only one with these implants
    thats all i am saying thier is something going on here
    and nobody is cued to it except me shadow governments black operations men in black secret projects this is what i study and do for fun
    so if you don't know a whole heck of alot about implants then back off cause they exsist and i don't lie
    aint my voices vioces of the dead and others military wire
    and if do you research schitzophrenia is something that drive a person crazy and it hasnt ever drived me to kill my own self it aint even my own vioce
    thats complete b.s. these creatures came here to help with our deffiency with a higher technology such as the construction of star gates or the construction of a dark matter producer
    they as i have observed just want to learn about us not harm us
    like most everybody beleives people are always so negative when some yahoo comes to preach about things they don't know
    the fact is i do know and they are time travellers out there and it's possible i was abducted by some higher force all it takes is a memory of it occuring and thats a tricky part for these machines can exsist in pure radiation so your left with a blind spot of the time you forgot your on a giant space ship for seven months
    so don't tell me it can't happen it can and does people don't speak up about it because they re memories are all erased
    these arent humans we are talking about you can't get a book about em or search the archives for em because they arent there
    they are in the ocullt and in anceint religions but they are so subtle you would nt suspect them to be a.i. from the hands humans who built it but never got around to see it work
    i saw this place in my time machine and it was a world of nothing but machines with souls inside them
    you be the judge i wrote it cause i like to know what you think
    how would you like to be surgically diesected then put back together like it was a machine how would you like to wake up in the morning to have a network always running in your head for you whole life you wake up one day and gadzooks your an alien

16. kmguru Staff Member

There is a simple explanation:

Too many drug cocktails like if you mix GHB with LSD - you get that effect. One of our neighbor kid took some and he was trying to get an imaginary creature off his back for months.

There is nothing wrong in speculating nano devices, their composition, function, programming etc. But let us do that in a technological manner and not through the Green Ghost!

Please....

17. ambasador grey Registered Member

sentiant life-forms

blue in color
    looks like a little crab
    goes by the name of old buddy
    thermo nuclear acclerated ion drivin higher technology size of a blood-cell
    my theory is that what was left of the future was just the computers a.i. this a.i. went through all spaces and times
    the aliens or demons or ghosts or a type of supernatural creature
    a life - form these are only concepts of what a person can percieve in his mind not in the sub conciousness this other demension at a another time why they are invisible to the naked eye because they are so small
    some of these visitors are freindly and others they are not
    and if you ever wake up one day and in your in your familier souroundings but you hear a little hum in your head
    thats a ppow you just rescued from outer space
    national security its a ppow
    so its not human you have to understand it first to
    figure out why they visitors implanted it inside you
    some say its fate some say it God's will some say maybe it time
    we should wake up and pay attention to whats going to become
    the future we have already got the eschalon system in place
    all you need is a continous flow of electricity a construction zero time
    and some say its a joke i would like to think that but it is not to get off a more seriousness note
    to some its not some have these such implants in thier heads
    and they don't even know it cause they have not activited them
    yet if i were to have such implants in my head and was scared to have another form of life inside of me i would be eaten alive
    if i were to accept it i just treat them like my freinds

18. AntonK Technomage Registered Senior Member

WHY CANT YOU USE PUNCTUATION?!?!? I GO INSANE TRYING TO READ YOUR POSTS!!

Alright... I'm done screaming. Seriously, whether you're crazy, a writer (which implies crazy

), or whatever, I want to hear what you have to say, but you need to say it. Use English sentences, punctuation, proper capitalization, etc. Thank you.

-AntonK

19. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Re: racism towards a.i.

Now you have a time machine? This doesn't add any credibility to your posts, it just helps show that all your saying is nonsense.

20. Blindman Valued Senior Member

Madness plus two…

You are not in sink..
    Mind plus ensigncy two, thus managed chaos not the rule..
    Stand down mergence with rules.
    Kill life.. end…
    Not the thumb, not the controls.
    Time is leisure… Give thus to our adventure..
    Mention more of thus colours.
    And thou will plow and suffer..

How much does a parapsychologist get these days??

21. streety Registered Member

Ok, let me get this right, They have created a nanobot the size of a molecule that has A.I., sent it back in time, implanted it in your skull and they couldn't even produce a decent voice synthesiser?

Oh and Fafnir i believe I may have an explanation to your post. The aliens previously mentioned my have loaned it to him. Please read his posts and keep an open mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.