World's Ugliest People

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Apr 12, 2003.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Allright comrades, I’m feeling a bit jaded so its time for some fun. I’m in no mood for gratuitous musing or solipsist quickies. It’s Saturday, its fucking cold outside and somebody ate all the hot pockets sooooo keep the shit colonized. No debating please.
    There having recently been a post tallying for the sexiest people on this planet, why not the ugliest?
    And so:

Females:
    Sandra Berndhart (disenfranchised fugly, played a lesbo named Nancy on Roseanne)
    Tori Spelling (sprog of Spelling)
    Chelsea Clinton (sprog of Clinton)
    The Mowry Twins (Tia and Tamarra, show: “Sister Sister”, those are some ambiguously unattractive twins )
    Jean Stapleton (played Edith on “All in the Family")
    Celine Dion (singer)
    Cher (singer/actress)
    Maria Shriver (anchorwoman, show: “Dateline”)
    Vicki Lewis (annoying secretary on cancelled show “Newsradio”, also played a goldigger on a fucking godawful movie called “Mousehount”, a sad waste of shocking red hair)
    Golda Mier (politico, social pundit )
    Kathy Griffin (show: “Suddenly Susan”)
    Rachel Dratch (Saturday Night Live, a veritable old man in miniature. Does she have progeria?)
    Julia Louis Dreyfus ("Seinfeld"; quite possibly the world’s creepiest smile)
    Leonardo DiCaprio

And this next one’s either a White House press secretary or pet fringe reporter, I’m not sure, but I’ve seen her at briefings throughout the past 5 administrations- the Regean, first Bush, Clinton and second Bush, but I haven’t seen her of late. When you do actually see her, you NEVER forget it. She wears burlappy tweed jackets and cheap pearls with the face of a harpy if I ever saw one. Give me her name and this dollar is yours.
    And I happen to agree some with Kournikova’s comment on Elizabeth Hurley having an ugly face. Certain angles.......

Males:
    Jack Osbourne
    Michael Essany (Michael Essany show (E!), about a continent’s worth of ugly gum line)
    Dee Snyder (band: Twisted Sister (80’s)
    Seinfeld
    Prince Charles
    Michael Clark Duncan(played token negro on death row, “The Green Mile”, also played an astronaut on the '98 blockbuster "Armageddon " along with our next candidate)
    Steve Buscemi (skinny hitman on “Fargo”, astronaut on “Armageddon”)
    Leonardo DiCaprio

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

I've gotta diagree with a few of these:
    The Mowry Twins (Tia and Tamarra, show: “Sister Sister”, those are some ambiguously unattractive twins )
    Vicki Lewis (annoying secretary on Newsradio-she's annoying, not fugly)
    Julia Louis Dreyfus

Michael Clark Duncan
    Leonardo DiCaprio (he's not great looking, but not ugly)

If you want really ugly people just watch some Jerry Springer.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

sargent lard....how dare you......i am deeply offended.
    jar jar binks is cool.

regarding ugly ppl.....

steven tyler.......i love his voice..... love his screaming but he looks weird.

rene russo.....i can't stand her.........plastic surgery obviously did not save her.

UGLIEST.....wacko jacko- michael jackson looks like a retard from a bad sci-fi film.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

ha......

However, Sir Jacko is obvious. It's like picking Mimi (Meemee?) from the Drew Cary show. I was thinking more offhand ugliness.
    Rene Russo was a good one.

8. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Does no one know the press secretary's name?
    There's a whole dollar in limbo...............
    I'm serious, darlings........one dollar!

9. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

mariah carey is pretty damn repulsive.

10. Stoney.Hobbittess Registered Senior Member

I thought that Julia Louis-Dreyfus was one of "People's 50 Beautiful People" at one time? But, maybe I'm wrong. Speaking of Yoda and fantasy characters, how about "Smeagol" from "Lord of the Ring?" There's a creepy guy, too. Hehe.

I think I've seen Michael Jackson's Sci-Fi movie before... is it the one with the three kids and includes his "Smooth Criminal" video?

What about Steve Buchemi? Great actor. "Kinda funny lookin'," as said by a character in "Fargo." Hehe.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

stoney:
    Steve Buscemi IS on the list.....under MALES

12. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

Victoria Beckham!! She is ugly.

13. Stoney.Hobbittess Registered Senior Member

Oh, I read right over it. My bad.

Jerry Seinfeld may not be genuinely attractive but he does have the nicest teeth of anyone I've ever seen.

Victoria Beckham.... nice, she'd be a whole lot prettier if she smiled every once in awhile.

14. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Jerry Seinfeld? The comedian? If you'd have said he had the nicest ears or nose I wouldn't be posting but the teeth?!
    By god! that's precisely what turns my stomach about specifically him, Essany and Puff Daddy - that damn gumline!! It looks like a thick wad of cured ham rolled up like blankets.
    And then teeny tiny chipmuck teeth jutting out like baby corn....nasty. On these folks, teeth seem more like gory special effects.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2003
  15. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Does no one know the name of that White House press secretary?
    Does no one get kiddy over dollar bills anymore??

The offer stands, friends. I can't stand trying to recall something and it trying just as hard to elude me.

16. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

i have to coment on this one. I too thought she was ugly when i saw her picture and on TV. then i saw her in person from about 10 feet away and she was definitly better looking than she appears. she's not good looking, just maybe not ugly. or maybe not reallly ugly.

17. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Jerry seinfelds teeth are astronomically huge, not teeny tiny, but I agree they are by far his worst physical feature.

Julia loise dreyfus is sexy as hell though, you can't say she's ugly, you're a liar and a sinner.

Here's ugly!: CAMERON DIAZ! GRRR

I'd like to smack that bitch... she looks like a horse and I don't have a problem with horses but she also has an extremely annoying voice and attitude, I want to dig spurs into her ribs

18. Stoney.Hobbittess Registered Senior Member

Yeah, I agree, Lou, Jerry Seinfeld does have big teeth and I'm not a big fan of Cameron Diaz, too. She does have kind of an abnoxious tone about her. I used to think she was pretty in some of her earlier movies, but lately, I just don't think she's all that pretty.

Does Julia Louis-Dreyfus remind anyone of Mary Tyler Moore?

How about Christina Aguleria? I know a lot of guys find her to be 'hot' because of her style (or lack of style...ha ha) but it looks as though she's hitting a strange pubescent period between being a teenager and adulthood. Not saying that she's the only one, though. (Shrugs) Everyone has.

What about that Nuget guy? He's somewhat unattractive, wouldn't you say? But I've been told his wife is a hotty.

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Ari Fleischer.

Where's my dollar?

20. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

what about the Notorious B.I.G. ? the man was a fat slug.

21. Johnny Bravo Registered Senior Member

Lol!
    Yeah, and also was a no good piece of shit.
    Those " Dell PC interns" and the Rooms to GO couple
    turn my stomach, and that ugly chick on "Millionare"-Merdith something.

22. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

One_Raven:

My list had this tagged at the end of the female fuglies:

"And this next one’s either a White House press secretary or pet fringe reporter, I’m not sure, but I’ve seen her at briefings throughout the past 5 administrations- the Regean, first Bush, Clinton and second Bush, but I haven’t seen her of late. When you do actually see her, you NEVER forget it. She wears burlappy tweed jackets and cheap pearls with the face of a harpy if I ever saw one. Give me her name and this dollar is yours. "

Indeed I'm not sure if she's a reporter or some kind of supplement press secretary but its NOT Ari Fleisher. Its a woman. She literally looks like a cronie old bulldog- she's got graying gray hair, short and bob-like, wears pearls- kind of reminds you of Margarat Thatcher but not really AND I CAN'T REMEMBER HER DAMN NAME!!

It absolutely infuriates me when I can't remeber something I know I know. I've asked the family, my whole psychology, astronomy and psychology class, even strangers. Its boring a hole on the tip of my tounge so the offer still stands but way better: its 5 dollars now. I'm serious. Just tell me her name, and I can use that brain space trying to find it for something else.

Again:
    5 dollars. Five big ones for anyone that gives me her name.

I'm sure there's some way to get it to you, and if not I'll find one.

23. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Dr. Lou:

She (Julia Louis Dreyfus) most absolutely is not confrontational ugly, but does in fact partake of offhand ugliness.

Or maybe I'm biased, not sure. But I do know that big chins and owl eyes are not particurlarly becoming on a woman. Her chin looks like a handle, which explains the creepy smile, it jutting out like a short penis when she smiles (refer to list: Julia Louis Dreyfus, quite possibly the world's creepiest smile)

Surely, you're entitled to your warped opinion of her being 'sexy as hell', but I'm no sinner nor a liar. I would be if I said you had taste though.