STD Poll

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fafnir665, Apr 12, 2003.

?

Do You Have An STD?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    4.5%
  2. No

21 vote(s)
    95.5%
  1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Title pretty much explains it, if you want, post your STD's, past, or present. Just curious as to some numbers, and types.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

None here.....i guess that's the end of that...although i do have green slimy round bubble things right under my stomache. Is that bad????

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Well, its counted as an STD, but its a lot tamer in my opinion then most, and thats Mono, stupid girls, argh. I always get the dirty ones. Its just, girls with short hair are so tempting, so very tempting. Anyways, it might not even be that, the girl warned me afterwards but she warned me afterwards to tell her if i started itching and felt sick, and i had known she might have something, stupid me :-/ anywho, post yours up

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

there was a thing on the radio yesterday that said that 1 out of every three people will get gonhorrea.. (sp?).... i have a really hard time beleive that... it seems like they would really have to break that down by location or something...

8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

No. Never have. Sometimes, I get nervous about that. You never know.

9. Revolution Registered Senior Member

I believe they say that one out of 4 of Americans have some form of Herpies. Dont mean its the down below kind but some form of it.

10. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Herpes 1 is above the waist and Herpes 2 is below the waist. 90% of people with herpes have/get Herpes 1 (ie face).