How bad is this?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by LionHearted, Apr 12, 2003.

1. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Isn't that reverse racism??? whatever it is it is racism and it has no place in humanity but then again that's good wishing and not at all possible. It's funny though, you wouldn't expect people out there that would devote time to getting rid of the white man.....Oh boy...white people watch out.....the race traitor is out for ya...*dhun dhun dhun*.....stupidity that's all it is...stupidity.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: (looks closly)
    Okay, and...? How bad is that? Depends on your definition of bad. If you've lived a shletered life, and thats your first true glimpse of rascism, well, it may be bad, but to the general public? It's just another book that will sell 1000 copies to fanatics that think the human race is devided primarily by its skin color. Where's the big deal? I don't think there is one, rascism is a dying belief, while for the immediate future it may be easy to blam your problems on "the blacks" or "the jews", in the long run, its all going to be forgotten rusbbish.

Wow, your sheltered. Have you never seen pictures of crosses buring on lawns? Have you never read in the paper how a black kid was dragged behind a pickup truck for miles? Do you know who martin luther king jr is? This is a small fry on a large ocean of racism, instead of talking about it, we should forget what racism means, adn then it will be gone.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

i think its a kkk wannabe, saying that this dude is betraying his race (the whites) and going after us, when he should be killing the bad ones (the blacks)
    ^^^not my personal opinions, just what i think the site means^^^

MAy of may not be, racism on the whole has been going through a curve similar to a sine wave, it seems to skip a generation. Back a hundred years ago, the original KKK was almost entirly non-existent, but then it got on the rise again, someone with more knowledge about this should expand it a bit, but thats my understanding of that, i personally beleive that race will become a non-issue by 2015, why? we'll all be dead! Muahahaha

Yea, it is kind of funny. The book really has no point, its going to get circulated between the few fanatics that buy it. I bet it won't sell more then 1000 copies. Its basically just a biography of tim mcvhey, right?

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Like i said it's stupidity aimed for the masses and somebody will eventually bite the forbidden bait. If you have more then two brain cells you'll realize it's some guys personal vendetta that seems to be infecting others...well at small numbers atleast.

Goodluck trying to get rid of white people....because i have been told there is a huge number of them....Can anybody back me up on that..infact their numbers are in the millions i think

9. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

No, we're endangered, im one of like 52 left, we should breed like rabbits, all of the women from the 52 to my house, no jungle fever though, i dont want that, im sick enough as it is

10. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

Actually, there may not be as many whites as you think.

"Today, largely because of immigration, there is no majority race in Hawaii or Houston or New York City... In a little more than 50 years there will be no majority race in the United States."
    President Clinton, Portland State University Commencement, June 13, 1998

11. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

Um, I don't think its racism:
    I think its a good idea. Why should anything be based in so-called "race"? No one race isbetter than the other.

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Hmmm...Nightpoet..how did i miss that. It's not a bad idea i guess but a rather ambitious one. Racism might be declining..(though i hardly believe that) but it isn't going anywhere fast. What that quote is suggesting is rather hard since ignorance and popular majority beliefs will get in the way. Some just believe in the idea of keeping races separate.

13. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

oh yea

14. Nightpoet Registered Senior Member

No, sadly, its not going anywhere. However, a few more people trying to get rid of the idea is admirable. I think these guys are possibly borderline fanatic, but it doesn't seem to be harmful, so more power to 'em!

15. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

Sounds a little like affirmative action. It goes both ways, so don't just blame the white people.

16. LionHearted Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: How bad is this?

I meant it as a figure of speech, not an actual statement of what I have and haven't seen.

17. Don Hakman Registered Senior Member

Try living in Dorchester MA (as the authors of that site do)

and come to a different conclusion.

18. Stoney.Hobbittess Registered Senior Member

There is a book, that I had heard of before, dedicated to a "lonewolf" who belonged to the Arian Nation and who was serving time for killing random people because of their ethnicity , religous beliefs, or sexual practice. To me, that's the most discusting tribute I had ever heard.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2003
  19. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

From the link:
    Isn't he now dead??

20. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

Fear breeds racism, the fear of being the victim of racism from those they target with racism.