Cops

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fafnir665, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Whats the most interesting thing you've seen on the show cops?

i just saw a bunch of cheerleaders cheering the cops, come one, 30 to 40 year old cops watching early teens yelling cheers? purly for their benefit? damn, i thinks thats an interesting shoice for airing

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I saw on a episode long ago;

A man was being chased through out suburban streets and he refused to stop for a odd reason. When the police finally stopped the chase they found out that he refused to stop because...*drum roll*...he was wearing his wife's dress. He was asked to be pulled over but he ran away because he didn't wanna get arrested because he would be embarrased his family and friends would find out about his fetish.

And this is not related but on Jay Leno they showed this criminal that parked a stolen pickup in a hanicapped spot with his crack vile on the front seat.....talk about stupid...this dude takes the cake and the icing.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

WTF?

Why were my posts deleted? What'sup with that?

Send me a Private message if I'm posting in violation of some unwritten rule here...

Posts which have no relationship to the thread, posts that quote to add a smiley, posts that have nothing to say but a word or two or a one line comment. Any of these sound familiar? See rules at the top for what stays and goes. Rather than swing a hammer or a warning, it was my hope after the site rules sticky was posted you folks would read it instead. Now is a trial period. When I delete enough posts from a poster, I will lower the work load and send pms. Truely, at present, I don't want to seek bans so I am trying to give you guys the hint. If you are missing posts, a word to the wise should be sufficient. Pointless answers were removed, not censored as they add nothing to the context of the subject.
    wet1

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

DWI...?

Oh, that's a lot better than the funniest one I've seen!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I was going to mention one where a drunk guy was trying to escape the police and he ended-up pulling into a parking lot, circling the drive, trying to throw out the evidence, bottles and beer cans... what an idiot! LOL! But, I like the one about the guy in the dress better! That's funny!

8. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

Yes I do. It happened just now again in another forum.

If I'm stepping outta line then the mods could be expected to act like adults and tell me instead of just censoring...

9. machaon Registered Senior Member

The saddest thing...

The most interesting thing I have seen on the show COPS is the utter inabilty of the majority of suspects to shut the hell up and ask for a lawyer. Many a soldier have died to secure the rights of these suspects, yet they continue to feel the need to explain things to the cops. Everytime I watch the show COPS, I just want to throttle these people and remind them that the cops are NOT their friends and to excercise their rights. The people I see arrested on that show, for the most part, might as well go to the Arlington national cemetary and proceed to piss on as many white crosses as they can.

10. Bridge Registered Senior Member

I watch Cops pretty regularly. One of my favorite episodes was the one in Cincinnati, Ohio, where they're chasing a car that was carjacked just 30 minutes earlier. They chase it all over town, through construction zones, down one way streets the wrong way, etc. Finally the bad guys fail to slow down enough to negotiate a "T" intersection and crash into a cement retainer wall at about 60 mph. The driver was basically under the dash, the passenger in the front, his head went through the windshield and the backseat passenger went over the front seat and his head smashed the windshield too. What a pity. The car, I mean.

What difference does it make it, when for the most part, all these boneheads are caught on videotape either committing a crime or lying so poorly about it as to convict themselves. If criminals would put half as much effort into an honest living as they put into stealing and robbing they could probably make a good living. Many of these people are beyond help from a lawyer. Deservedly so.

11. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Another good one

This was quite some time ago on cops (i think);

During a high speed police chase one of the suspects procedded to get out through the passenger window and on to the roof while the car was in high speeds and he remained on top of the roof during the remainder of the chase, holding on to his dear life as the car took wild turns. When the chase came to an end and the police caught him and asked why he did what he did, he answerd that he was an out of work stunt man who used the chase as an opportunity to show that he could do car stunts, just in case any movie producer was watching the show.....amazingly stupid yes....but a guy who grabs on to a opportunity; ALSO YES.

12. Stoney.Hobbittess Registered Senior Member

That was a good one too. I can't believe the guy being chased thought that he could re-establish his stuntman career from being a criminal on "Cops." Maybe...sniffles... in 15 to 20, he will get that job... wipes away the tear and applauds.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I haven't watched "Cops" for a long time but there was one episode a long time ago, I'm sure you've seen it before, where there was a chick, hopped-up on drugs exposing herself to a neighborhood. There were people outside pointing at her... In a way, I kinda felt sorry for her for her addiction and her helplessness and inability to able to help herself better herself. It's too bad seeing people like that.