how to locate microchip impant?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Search, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Search Registered Member

Does anyone have any ideas or links to information on how to locate a microchip implant in the human body?

Or any suggestions as to whom could possibly help with this type of diagnosis?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. man_of_jade Psychic person Registered Senior Member

How would it get there in thwe first place?:bugeye:

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

I think I speak for the mods when I say 'Dont feed the Trolls!'. We need to clean this place up.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Search Registered Member

Don't know yet how it might have been implanted, there are a number of ways.

Elbaz wrote... "I think I speak for the mods when I say 'Dont feed the Trolls!'. We need to clean this place up."

Elbaz, if you are speaking for yourself or for others maybe you would like to make your opinion more clear. Are you scoffing at something about which you are not very informed? Rather small minded don't you think?

8. river-wind Valued Senior Member

not sure if this fits under "human Science".....

but here in the US, there is a new way to track your pets, via implanting a subdermal microchip "pill". that way, you don't ahve to worry about id tags. humane societies have hand held scanners and scan each animal that comes in as a stray. The chips have info in them such as "Name, Home address, age, medical history, human's name" etc.
    The scanners are hand held because as the animal moves, the subdermal implant will slide around, and migrate to different places in the body. It's never in the same place twice.

So you could possible go to a humane society office, and have them scan you. They couldn't read the data, but the scanner should be able to pick up the presence of a chip.

Or walk naked through a metal detector; if the chip is made of metal, it should set the thing off. If it's electronic, it's most likely got some non-alluminum metal in it. Then you would at least know if there was a chip at all.

Or go get an MRI, the magnetic fields might be able to fry the electronics in the chip, so even if there is a chip in you, it would no longer function.

Of course, most likely you don't have a mircochip floating around in your innards, but if you are seriously worried about it, then go ease your worries by verifying that it isn't there or at least isn't functional.

9. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Okay, Search.

You're looking for a microchip implant in the human body. Please inform my 'small mind' why you'd like to know? Perhaps you should have stated your intentions for knowing when you started the thread. It's a custom here on Sciforums.

If you came here to post crackpot theories, then yes, I am scoffing at you. And I can't see any other reason why you'd like to know, because most everyone (99.99999997%(thanks, Fafnir!)) of the human population do not have any microchips inside of themselves.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2003
  10. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

thats a lot less then one human, somthing like 0.000000000006 humans, and i know of at least two, so maybe 99.99999997% of the population

11. Search Registered Member

Thankyou for your replies River-wind and Fafnir665.

Elbaz, I am not a crackpot and implants are not a theory but a reality. I apologise for not following your customs.

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Yeah, I acknowledged that they're a reality.

Brace yourself...

But I also acknowledged that they're not in common use. So could you respond to my question and explain why you want to know? Do you have a microchip inside of yourself? How do you believe it got there?

I wont call you a crackpot until after you answer the questions

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. Xenu BBS Whore Registered Senior Member

river-wind talked about putting implants in your pets to track them. I remember seeing a news package that talked about implanting chips inside of children to watch where they are going when they were not at home. The current focus is to use this on "delinquent" children. I think this system was being implemented outside of the US - England I think.

Kind of scary, it could be a slippery slope.

14. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

That would be sooo incredibly unethical, unconstitutional, and un-everything. Everyone has a right to privacy, and the [personal] right to decide the fate of their bodies. Even the deliquents. Now they can't run away?? What's next?? That's one of the most barbaric and tyrannical things I've ever heard.

One use for these microchip implants - which is way off into the future, and much less brutal - is actually to keep track of medical information, incase of emergency. Kinda like a medic-alert bracelet. I saw this on tech-TV almost a year ago. Still, I doubt that 'Search' has any-implant. And if you ask me, I'd say he's another conspiracy theorist like kat-yaksun. Not to say it's impossible...

15. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

One word "nanotechnology"

16. machaon Registered Senior Member

A reply to Search

Does anyone have any ideas or links to information on how to locate a microchip implant in the human body?

Or any suggestions as to whom could possibly help with this type of diagnosis?

Yes, the best way to rid your body of these things is in the form of a shot of Thorizine.

17. edgar Registered Senior Member

if i had kids i would NEVER let doctors or people put in micro chips. no way. zero zilch.

18. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Even if that chip may save their life? It's not like they are tracking them using GPS. Think of it as a pill which your body doesn't digest (and you don't swallow).

19. Revolution Registered Senior Member

From what I know you might want to start looking around your forehead or your head area. As how yea..........Good luck I cant answer that.

As How would you get implanted????? You on crack fOO????? A shot, a pill, etc!!!! Oh yea we dont have that kind of Tech.....BULL$HIT!!!!

This is a valid thread. I wish I knew the answers. The head is the only possible that I know of. Hey look in National Geographic magazine, back in the 60's I think there was an article how they controlled monkeys with microchips. I so wish I remembered the date but I could get it. Getting an actually copy might be a biatch though.

20. edgar Registered Senior Member

how the --------- coudl a chip save your life, we odnt have taht kinda techonology....

21. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Not yet, but we are getting there. I wasn't talking about the chip saving your life directly. Currently the chips being used store medical data. In an emergency, the difference between scanning your chip for medical history or trying to figure out who you are and existing conditions could be life or death. For example medicinal alergies, heart condition, etc..

Currently it is more of a novelty, but if the scanners become widespread I see no reason not to get 'chipped'.

22. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You seem to be talking about involuntary chipping, but the voluntary ones are injected into fatty tissue (I think).

23. Blindman Valued Senior Member

This is how I understand chips work..

Chips have an antenna and some electronics that can pick up a particular frequency of radio waves.. These radio waves provide the power for the chip to responded with another radio transmission that will encode a number.. That number is used as an index into a database. If you ever made a crystal radio you will know what I’m on about.

If in doubt go ask your doctor for a few X rays or even better a MRI scan. These implants stand out in both.

Why you fear to be identified is a mystery.

How many of you have a credit card in your back pocket or purse when you leave the house. I just do not understand why you fear identification so much… It would make life so much more efficient if you never had to sign anything again. If I could prove my Identity and location at any time I would be more able to protect my self against unjust prosecution…

Chips are redundant. The are a host of other methods to identify an individual amongst a billion or so others.. Next time your at a shop.. ATM.. driving down the freeway, look up and smile..