is this possible or not!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by AshenLee, Apr 9, 2003.

1. AshenLee Registered Senior Member

Is it possible to find the love of your life at age 15 1/2 or at 16 even?????
    Just wondering.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

why are you yelling?
    Yes it is possible, I did, but then I let her go

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

never to be seen again

... I mean

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr X Guest

If so, then you will never really enjoy more of the other great potentials this world has to offer.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Salty Registered Senior Member

You don't actually find love you can learn to love just about anybody.

8. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

of course it is!
    aslong as you consider why you like him, and none of those things involve his car or his popularity you should be fine.

it can be easy to confuse that exciting feeling of a new realtionship with true love, but thats not to say it doesn't happen. just make sure its right, dont want to fall too fast and bump your head. best of luck.

9. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

shhh!!!! she's in love... she's not supposed to hear about how shitty it can be in the end!!!

..sorry for your loss though. i really do understand.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ofcourse it is ...but more often then not it turns out to be infatuation then love. Also at 15 you have to be more then average mature to understand what love is because at that point you don't even really know what the world is.

I fell in love with me at 15 and then i broke up with me...hasn't been the same since. I talk with me now and then but it's just too awkward now

11. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

I think so! I was in love at around that age. How do I know?? Because when it was over there was just this draining feeling that took forever to go - it was like one big slide all the way back down to the bottom

I knew I was in love then, because it was only after I'd sunk, that I saw how high I was.

'You don't know what you've got till it's gone.'

Last edited: Apr 9, 2003
  12. alice Registered Senior Member

how cute.. yes it's possible..but....

...attraction is first.. keep your feet on the ground and see what all is there...

if you got the same type of heart, soul, intelligence level.. and the physical attraction is there.. if you are treated w/respect and honor and you do the same.. if you have great humor..

well..heck yeah.. cuz that is one hell of a great recipe for a good loving life!!!

13. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

Of course. You should see if the two of you are compatible before anything else, otherwise no one will learn anything.

14. RIP Rot In Peace Registered Senior Member

I know a girl who was in love with a boy
    she thought of him dear he was her only joy
    but then they parted
    she was broken hearted
    but they are still friends
    love can have happy ends

I think it is very possible to fall in love at the age of 15 or 16. Love, is timeless. I, beleiving in God, that love has always been, (the same goes for evil...such a pity)
    and that one person may fall in love at any age, depending upon intelligence levels.

I assume you are talking about romantic love, the kind between a male and a female when they are in there young, (teenage, young adult, adult) years, (13-30)

There is no doubt in my mind that a person of that age can fall in love. And it doesn't have to be physical attraction first.

15. Bebelina kospla.com Valued Senior Member

Everything is possible.

16. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

<i>"Is it possible to find the love of your life at age 15 1/2 or at 16 even?????
    Just wondering."</i>

Hmm, when I was a young poker, I was very aware that the first few weeks in a new relationship offered a wide-open door to a young girls heart and her flower. And I took advantage of those opportunities. Be aware of that which motivates the passions of young males.

17. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

creamsoda, you are a lousy poet.
    and untimed, but if it were i bet yours would be record breakers.

heh..
    heheh..
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
    couple: i love you sooooo much! lets marry!!!
    preist: wait wait.. son, whats your IQ?..
    man:.. ummmm 120...?
    preist: ok.. and young lady, whats your iq?
    woman: .. oh im a 138 father!
    preist:.. Look, im sorry, but i cant marry you at this time. son, go home, eat your wheaties, read a book, and we'll try again next week.

18. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

This question is too open-ended to be adequatly answered, in my opinion at least. Why? You say, "Is it possible to find the love of your life", yes its possible, it happens everyday, whether or not people realize that is indeed the love of their life remains to be seen. You could know someone at that age, but no realize you love them until the day you die, to properly gain anything from this, you need to ask the question properly.

Get a clue. By age 18, you've most lily gotten all out of life that your going to, and everything else is just repitition, get over this "you have lots to look forward to bullshit", its not gonna happen, and before you start with the "your just not satisfied with your life crap," step out of your shell and think about it.

it's "anything is possible," and no it isn't

19. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Get a clue. By age 18, you've most lily gotten all out of life that your going to, and everything else is just repitition, get over this "you have lots to look forward to bullshit", its not gonna happen, and before you start with the "your just not satisfied with your life crap," step out of your shell and think about it.
    Odd.... I'm over 18 and am still getting plenty out of life. Sure, work is repetitive... but if you find a good job where you have to think it isn't quite as bad. There is more in this world then any of us will ever see. If you want to see it, it's up too you.

20. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I'm trying to disillusion our nations youth here, jeeze, let me accomplish my goal

21. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

You've got a point. The lower they expect the happier they'll be.
    Sorry... please continue

22. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

OI! You don't have to try and spoil things for the rest of us you know!! You'll put all the girls on their guard saying things like that!

Plus it's not true for all lads, ladies!

Creamsoda didn't write it it was R.I.P, and i thought it was good.

23. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

RIP is creamsoda. she has multiple user names.

She made a post (as cream soda) declaring how embarrassed she would be if any of her freinds ever came here becuase of all of the things she says.

Then she made a post (as RIP) about having a picture of creamsoda in her pocket. And if none of her friends come here, that really narrow its down.. although i have to wonder why she carries around a picture of herself... but any how.
    that says a lot.