Suicide time....thankyou to all who contributed!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by creamsoda, Apr 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

Cold, and heartless

I think that describes alot of people here

I guess I can't love more than one person in the world
    That's what I thought

I have a bottle of pills

maybe i'll use them

you'd be glad, right? Right? That's good. I want everyone to be happy. I'll save you all the trouble of hearing my posts asking for help.

Been asking for help now...for about a month.

Let's see what we got here.

I got some very good posts, nice ones. Thankyou.

I got some really bad ones, alot of flames telling me I was slut, and stupid-sounds like my family. Thankyou.

*laughs* hah, I wonder what hell is like....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

What ya looking at DR?

Oh yeah! Up your ass! I forgot, forgive me.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tyler Registered Senior Member

You know that feeling you get when someone you've been going out with for over half your post-childhood life tells you it's got to end?

You know that feeling when your parents tell you that of all the disappointments in their life you are the single biggest?

You know that feeling when you loose your job, you loose your hold in life and everyone around you leaves you?

You know that feeling where you realize you've pushed drugs just a little too far and you need to quit the track you're on?

And then the feeling three months later when you're ten times worse as before and everyone's ashamed of the position you're in and you're not you anymore?

And then another month down the line when you cry because there's absolutely nobody who knows about your drug and other problems and has stuck by you; when you've pushed the last friend away?

You know the feeling where you clean yourself completely up, you get back on your feet, it's the hardest thing you've ever done but all of a sudden you start to make new friends?

No? Not been through all this? That's because you're fifteen years old. And if the opinion of someone on a debate forum on the internet can push you to suicide....
    Well, all I can say is good fucking luck. Learn to cope with life. If we were all like you, the human race would have died off the first time humans hit puberty.

By the way. I've never known someone to commit suicide who openly went on about it. Both the people I've known (one friend and one aquiantance) were completely inward about their pain. It's a cliche to say this --- but people who say "I'm going to kill myself" tend to be looking for sympathy more than anything. Like I said, learn to cope with life.

8. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

I love gullible people.

I might even write a book, I was that convincing. Christ!

*grins hellishly*

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Are you kidding me???? Is that how much you value your life???

Geez people are going to be putting you down all your life, that doesn't mean you think about ending your life everytime they do it. Good lord, have more strength then that, you're 15, life is easy now compared to whats coming, and if you think about giving up at this point then good luck with coping with later stuff.

Look just cool down and realize that what people tell you here doesn't matter because frankly some of them are just mean .......* tears roll down*.......as for what happened: BFD....realize this: you are the one that can allow yourself to feel bad not the ones that call you names.

Now put this pills away and grab a Creamsoda and watch a TV...as i hear they are announcing that US officials are saying that "Saddam Hussein has been killed"...but people are however skeptic to this.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Had you done that on April fools day i would have worn a t-shirt with your name to school, also many people know sucidial people in their lives so don't joke about that. It's a serious issue, because many teenagers feel suicidal at point or another in their lives.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

and some actually go through with it leaving their familys in a wreck.

11. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

Holy crap. I'm sorry. sargent lard. OMG. I didn't think....anyone would take it seriously! I didn't think at all.

I wish I knew your true identity sargent. You are....familiar.

I love everyone, god I'm a HAPPY person. I simply post weird things to get reactions because I'm writing a thriller/murder book!

I HAD to get real reactions!

I was CRUEL. I'm an asshole sometimes, I know. Tell me about it. Holy crap sargent.

I wish i could give you a hug.

It was an expirement.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Please do not feed the troll.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.