Kansas v. Syracuse

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by theonlyguyever, Apr 8, 2003.

1. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

I think Kansas will win tonight.

Hinrich and Collison are virtually unstoppable together, and their talents complement each other and improve their entire team. Kansas also has a remarkably fast-paced transition game and a more valuable bench.

Let's hear some other opinions. Speak up!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about. I am really not into sports but i am rooting for Kansas....because..um...Dorthy was from Kansas...

*theres no place like home*

(this will get deleted anyway so....)

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

Well Carmello has been playing very well for 'cuse. I personally picked Kansas to win it all. but as i speak it is 47-29 'Cuse. So looks like they are handling things.

did anyone pick them inthe preseason?('cuse). they seemed to come out of relativly no where to me. but then again i mostly pay attention to southern and midwest teams.

oh well

go kansas!
    and go UConn!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

Close game... Very close game...

I wish Kansas had won.

8. airavata portentous Registered Senior Member

ummm....which sport are u talking about by the way?

and who are hinrich and collison?

9. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

NCAA men's basketball.

10. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

looks like Carmello was too much for them. aparently he was so scary they couldn't make any free throws.

ya think Carmello might be off to the NBA now? just think Carmello, Lebron and Darko go 1-2-3. though not in that order.

11. O.C. Registered Member

CRAP..... I'm from Kansas and , well, I'm disappointed. I cant say I agree with the officiating.. but a loss is a loss. If they could only make a free throw....... damn.

The new story is if Roy will leave for North Carolina... wish the media would leave him alone.

Kinda surprised so many people were pulling for KU. With the team Syracuse has they are going to be tough for a couple more years. Carmelo is probably gone and should be, he's awesome and well deserving of 5 million a year. If he could only lose that smile.. I'm sure he isn't smileing because he's cock but more because he can't believe he's that good. Modesty is a good thing..

who is Darko?? never heard of him before.