i just hurt a girl

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Empath, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Empath The Shadow Protectorate Registered Senior Member

I just hurt a girl i like. I feel like sh!t I like her but i love some one else and the someone else loves me i didnt know they loved me any more so i was trying to love the girl i hurt. i feel realy bad that i hurt her and i never nver meant to hurt her. am i the worst person alive?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

No kiddo, you're human that's what you are. Talking will get things done. It might sound cheesy now but talk to her, theres no better way to help her and you. Talk it out, keep a calm cool head and feeling like shit is normal but don't let it take over you. It's hard but fix the problem as soon as possible or keep feeling like shit.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

What do you mean by "trying to love the girl (you) hurt"?

Also, please punctuate a little better.
    It will make your post a little easier to read...

Let's use names...
    You = Empath.
    Hurt girl = "Jill"
    Other person = "Pat"

You are in love with Pat.
    You assumed Pat didn't love you back.
    You settled for Jill thinking you have no chance with Pat.
    You led Jill to believe you were in love with her (even though you weren't, because you were in love with Pat).

You found out Pat IS actually interested, so you dumped Jill to go for Pat.

Is that about it?
    If not, please correct me.
    I don;t want to make assumptions, but it is really difficult to understand what you are trying to say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xev Registered Senior Member

No. Saddam Hussain and I are still way worse than you.

8. Empath The Shadow Protectorate Registered Senior Member

One-Raven
    Its much more complicated but I really tryed to love jill and my intentions were good but i tried to love jill and i liked her but i just coulndnt stop loving pat

9. fredx Banned Banned

sounds like the classic love triangle...

the only thing I can think of is that one of the girls is going to win you, one will lose you. That is unless you are a loser, handle this situation wrong and lose both of them, which I am sure you won't do.

oh also:
    in these kinds of situations someone or at least one person is bound or rather is going to get hurt, so don't beat yourself up, at least not too bad.

10. Empath The Shadow Protectorate Registered Senior Member

SHE'S OKAY

the situation was resolved its realy confusing but i didnt hurt her as bad as i feared so were still friends. i would like to thank every one for their input and ideas ty

11. everneo Re-searcher Registered Senior Member

u hurt her..! how, why, when, where..? what were the circumstances..? what was her reaction..? where is she now.. in hospital.. or asylum..? while hurting her ur loved one was with u..? u both together murder that girl..? omg, u hurt and feel sorry only when u want her to love u.. r u sure can u love anyone.. etc.etc..

Go to her and just catch her feet and pray for pardon..!

12. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

you know, you're only blooody human. but honestly, be more careful next time... imagine how SHE feels if you feel that bad. yes, you should feel like sh*t and you should feel guilty. how'd you hurt her?
    you should explain it to her nicely and gently. not that you thought she'd be as good as you could get, but that she's a nice person and you did care for her, and that you treated her awfully and are regretful and wish you could undo it all. you must let her know that you realize and accept that you are scum- no offense- and only want forgiveness.
    keep pat if she wants anything to do with you after the way you treated jill, assuming that the aforementioned theory was correct and that's how you spell theory, and explain to jill that it would just be too weird.

13. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

RIP, you might want to check out the Site Rules on top of this forum.

Don't be surprised when posts like yours, disappear.

14. RIP Rot In Peace Registered Senior Member

Empath, I know about it.

She has forgiven you.

"A wound can heal, but know that there shall form a scar in its place" -RIP

15. hotsexyangelprincess WMD Registered Senior Member

I'm not really capable of wondering why girls are hurt or reasoning with your crazy (female) reasoning. I've never had a girlfriend, don't have one now, and am not really planning on having one. :m: