The next two weeks are gonna suck!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jerrek, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I have a Calculus final Monday morning, Political Science final Wednesday night, Economics final next week Monday, and Linear Algebra and Physics finals the next Tuesday.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

All of them are 3-hour exams.

H-e-l-p.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Oh boo hoo. I can hear the violins wailing. Maybe college isn't the right thing for you, Jerrek. I'd suggest a job, but I'm not sure that's the right thing for you either. I mean, you are quoting Ronald Reagan. Because you quote Ronny, maybe you should just eat sh*t and die....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ouch dude that's gonna suck.........i suggest caffine pills for the sake of your sanity...or straight up cocaine...yeah that's good for lonely study nights.......snort up:m:

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

A little voodoo trance music really helps with the absobtion and retention of information, of course if someone were to make some subtle suggestions to you in that state, then you may become a zombie :bugeye:

8. Soulcry Registered Senior Member

I have got an econometrics exam on monday

i hate it... doesnt make much sense.. and when it starts to make sense another stupid theorem confuses me again

9. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I'm a bit concerned about the Calculus exam. They have a habit of making them ridiculously hard. We're covering indefinite integrals, differential equations, l'Hopital's rule, sequences, series (biiiiig, lots of tests), Taylor's, Big O, parametric equations, partial derivatives, a bit of vector calculus, and that's about it.

10. ammie317 Registered Member

oh suck it up, take some yellow jackets,study your ass off and you'll do fine.

11. valentino Registered Senior Member

Jeez, you're not the only person here with finals, we just have the decency not to whine about and get our work done.

12. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Life can suck, Jerrek. But maybe instead of wasting time, whinning on sciforums, you should be studying, or clearing your mind. Lots of people have finals - including myself. And I can forsee a near future where mine will be far more hellish. A strategy I usually use in my approach is to take it one step at a time. A 3 hour exam isn't that long at the end. Just do it.

And perhaps if you hadn't spend so much time on sciforums, this wouldn't be a problem. I never study for social or physics tests. Just usually get my homework done, and I can only hoped to have learned it by the exam. If I haven't, there really isn't any point studying. This strategy is almost foolproof. Though I am guilty of studying for physics occasionally....

And math, well...you have to be learning it, while you're learning it. Know what I mean. It's a lot simpler when you know what you're really dealing with. So take a break from the forums, and make sure you have things in order.

13. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I wasn't whining dipshit.

And I come here to take a break FROM the math. I don't go do math to take a break FROM the forum.

14. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I second Pollux's "boo hoo". Everyone has exams you know, and yes we all bitch about it but we have to do it. Why waste time mulling on something that is inevitable and just accept it. Or are you trying to tell us that you're doing these subjects and it makes you feel smart? And this thread would go into my 'unacceptable' pile too. And yes, I'm in a mood (Guy-PMSing)

15. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Uh...that's what I call whinning, dipshit

Nobody cares about your problems. So what's the relevance, then? Face it, you came here to whine. Pretty much everyone agrees.

Call it whatever you want.

16. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

I tend to agree with Thor. I think he just wanted us to know what "hard " classes he's taking. Whoo-hoo you. Go Study, get sleep, and try not to fail.