Who are you?where does the space come from?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Jessie, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Jessie Registered Senior Member

Here are some questions of existence,
    Have u ever ask yourself who are u?
    What if we had been given a different name, or born in another family? Would we then have been another person else?

And where does human being come from?
    The world is only a small planet in space. But where does the space come from?
    Surely everything comes from something else, then something else must also have come from something

Some may say God created the world, but what about God himslf? Had he created himself out of nothing?
    Even though God could create all kinds of things, he could not creat himself before he had a "self" to creat with. Just a free thought:m:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Hilarion Registered Member

Things seem to get really 'cosmic' when I start asking myself who I really am..... all I know is that together we are eyes and ears for God....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. della-dee Registered Member

Are you taking a theist view of this, or are you using "God" as your word for any creator - meaning you are saying the space was created by something or someone?

Think of this: You cannot get something from nothing. So does that mean there was ALWAYS something? There could never have been nothingness because (not defnitely though) have something?

Just a thought.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jessie Registered Senior Member

Re: Re: Who are you?where does the space come from?

hey I 'M NOT MAN, I 'm girl

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

sorry to makes your head spin.
    God may come from the nature.. always exists

Or.......God dosen't exist.
    does GOd really exist? if does then y is he hiding? y dosent he reveal himself more clearly? y does he playing hide and seek with us? :m:

8. Jessie Registered Senior Member

Your thought is quite complicated...I don't fully understand, would you please explain more?

9. Hilarion Registered Member

In the Beginning, the Universe was created.

This has now made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move. Recently, some scientists have postulated that we live in a parallel universe. Well, the first thing to understand about parallel universes is that they are not really very parallel. The second thing is that they are not, strictly speaking, universes either. There is currently, actually only one Universe and it, together with all known Gods, came into existence a good three trillionths of a second after the moment of creation (and not some seven days prior, as they would have us believe…)

All this is just part of what we now know as “The Big Picture” or the YKTWSOGMM*, you know, The Whole-Sort-Of-General-MishMash”.
    Latest findings suggest that the YKTWSOGMM doesn‘t actually exist either and is actually just the sum total of all the ways of looking at it *if it did*.

10. Hilarion Registered Member

This seemed to explain the whole thing to me;

"The concentric “zones” of the singularity are the better part of the Grand Union. These three of the FIVE forces comprise the core of the singularity, which does not exist without the other two, generation in a torus about itself, and seating in a torus within which it is an item. One is invited to consider water going from the edge of a basin toward the drain, water closer moving at a tangent to the radius to the drain, and water moving down the drain. Each of these motions is at right angles to the others, mutually orthogonal. Remember that the center of a wheel is stationary. The first innermost curvature is the process of its own coming into or retreating (in this example) from existence, the radical folding or beginning of the expression of actual space (or other “quality” out of reality.)"

'that which is the process of its own creation'....

we are reflections of the very process we seek to understand....

space would appear to be an illusion caused by not being everywhere at once, likewise with time.

I think the condition we find ourselves in is the price we have to pay for the condition we find ourselves in....

my head hurts......