How dumb can the Iraqi soldiers be?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Clarentavious, Apr 4, 2003.

1. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

Wearing night-vision goggles during the middle of the day? Ha ha ha! Well I guess anyone who follows and is willing to fight/die for someone who acts like the god described in the bible has to be dumb in every aspect of their life.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

What God has to do with this?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. valentino Registered Senior Member

Well duh, they were wearing the googles 'cause the power went out! You're so silly!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

The power went out at 2PM in the middle of the open desert at 100 degrees F with the sun overhead?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Just so you know there is no electrical wiring beneath all of that sand or solar panels stacked out there

I was comparing the god described in the bible to saddam, they are pretty similar IMO.

8. Julixa Registered Senior Member

The God described in the Bible is very human. He is jealous, posessive, anxious to get involved in human affairs, intolerant sometimes, and seems to condone fighting if your cause is just. Some people don't like that , they like a more casual type of idea of God, like an impersonal "force". The God described in the Bible says he sees and hears every one of us, and knows, "every hair on each of our heads"

9. IXL777 mature with wisdom Registered Senior Member

The god in the bible was created by the Jews for the Jews....and now gentiles...he was created by someones imagination!!

10. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

You totally don't know God...!
    He is totally NOT human...!

11. odin Registered Senior Member

TruthSeeker

Thats right,hes just something you have imagined!

12. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Originally posted by TruthSeeker
    You totally don't know God...!
    I'm convinced that you don't either... but that's besides the point.

He is totally NOT human...!

Well, if we were created in his image, I'm sure there is some resemblance.

13. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

it's fun when religious people fight amongst themselves. they do all the work for you!

14. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Persol,

You are totally ignorant of God. Yu totally don't know Him and neither understand His Word. He created us in His image. Then, we chose NOT to be like Him. That's why there is evil in this world, because we chose to have it, we chose to not be like Him.

15. odin Registered Senior Member

You are totally ignorant of God. Yu totally don't know Him and neither understand His Word. He created us in His image. Then, we chose NOT to be like Him. That's why there is evil in this world, because we chose to have it, we chose to not be like Him.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What Rubbish!

Or do you mean the only true god Allah !

16. Alien Mastermind Registered Senior Member

....Is it just me.... or are there too many capital letters in that paragraph?

No offence TruthSeeker, but this isn't a place to discuss religion. This may, however, be the place to laugh at it (or aprove of it). But frankly, I sencerely don't care how and why we are different from god.

But anyway, :bugeye: I thought this thread has something to do with "How dumb can the Iraqi soldiers be?", Clarentavious' original post. However, I do enjoy this because, as SwedishFish said earlier, "It's fun when religious people fight amongst themselves..."

17. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

So why were they wearing goggles during the day? Was it because of the darkness inside?

18. Clarentavious Person Registered Senior Member

No idea, they just reported it on one of the news channels a couple of days ago. They said when the US soldiers had finished a battle, when they were going through the clean up process and starting exmaning the bodies, they knew they had killed some of the outter republican guard because of their uniforms - when they went through their pockets, they found large amounts of cash, saddam pays the republican guards very well.

The most noticable thing however, the bodies laying on the ground were wearing night vision goggles. Maybe they thought there weren't night vision goggles at all, and thought the green the green glow was some kind of sight enhancement like a scope

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I concur

...(i hope i spelled concur right)

I don't think they realized they were night vision goggles....and when they did they probably went blind and got shot. Geez even they won't be that stupid, i mean they used up all that stupidity by following a popmpus gasbag and going into a war for him.

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

Night goggles are turned off during the day to prevent burnout. Personal goggles, such as those worn on the helmet are part of the soldiers personal equipment. Many will decide that it is easier to carry it with them day or night as they never know when they will be near enough to their bag to get that equipment when they need it. It may be that the commander of the unit has told them to carry the instrument with them at all times. Because it is worn does not mean it is on.

21. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

and the QUOTE OF THE MONTH award goes to...........................SWEDISHFISH!