trust

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ammie317, Apr 4, 2003.

1. ammie317 Registered Member

ok say you have a friend and this friend made a promise to keep a secret from just this one person.This friend tells someone else who ends up telling the one person that you didn't want to know that secret. how would you go about telling that person that they crossed the line?
    Ammie

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

i would run up and go like "Blaow" right in the jaw, and while their holding that, punch them in the stomach, and while their doubled over, knee them in the face, and if the fall on the ground, kick them

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

Just tell the person that hey, umm.. What they did was really uncool and that they should apologize. Not much else to do, the harm has already been done.

If it was that big a deal to the original person, he/she should have vented to someone he/she knew he/she could REALLY trust instead.

Some friends just can't be trusted to keep secrets, and most people shouldn't be forced to. It really is a bitch, especially if you are friends with both people involved.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

ammie317,

First of all, see if your friend actually knows what happened. If he/she doesn't know, then tell him/her in a nice way. Always be nice and calm with your friend. Then, ask your friend why he/she did that. Then forgive your friend and nicely ask not to repeat the same mistake again. Next time you have a secret, first thing to do is to tell your friend this new secret. Then, your friend will feel that you trust he/she and he/she won't cross the line again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

wow, you guys aren't violent enough, not nearly enough, if someone ever did that to me, they'd be dropped

9. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Fafnir665,

I have much worse stuff done to me and I'm not complaining, am I?

10. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

Technically, now you sorta are..

Just kidding, you're allright, man!

:9