Nakidness

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Fafnir665, Apr 2, 2003.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

I know its on mtv and all, but kind of seriously, why is a nakid man funny, but a nakid woman sexy?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

I guess because this type of entertainment is really aimed at a demographic of 18-34 years male. As they find women to be sexy a but a man body to be a comedic situation. A womans body is also considered to be a work of art and a mans ,while a work or art, usually less appealing. Aagain it all come down to the audiesnce it's aimed for and the audience of such programs rather make love toa woman and laugh at a mans package on TV........As for women that find this funny i have can't really explain (not that i think it's bad in anyway for women to laugh at that stuff it's just that i have no answer to the question when it comes to women.). I guess they are more mature and see it as a joke to begin with.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dizzle Registered Member

the answer to this question is found quite easily, there is absolutely nothing attractive on the male body where as on women there is a certain natural "sexy" look with curves and soft skin. but these is nothing attractive about beer bellys and hairy backs you know... oh well i love being a man

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

I don't know. Maybe it's the 'dangly' aspect of it. What I do know is that we are born naked and it's only due to our advancements that we wear clothes. I saw a thread on here where someone said that they had been stripped naked and tied to a tree (or a lampost or something). Technically this is not an ab-use of that person, given that being naked is the human body's natural form/state.

Naked women are lovely! (as long as they are the right kind of women

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

)

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

You obviously haven't watched mtv lately have you? and who are you to say a mans body is nothing but repulsive...you are only reffering to the bald, fat, beer drinkers....but fortunetly there are men out there who take care of themselves, a quite few of them too.....so again it comes down to who the program is aimed for and what kind of men are nakid on the program...usually on MTV spring Break shows these are buffed college guys but on most every other channel it's either old weezy men or the ones you described.

9. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Oh and there aren't proper words in the All the languages in the world to describe how sexy a women are......geez they are so damn hot.......a good looking woman ofcourse (but that comes down to "beauty is in eye of the beholder")

10. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

Mostly it has to do with the way people are displayed. When you see a half-naked woman, in most contexts it's because she's trying to be sexy. A naked woman scratching her ass, gulping beer and farting infront of a TV set might not intice the same reaction.

Obviously, on some level you're always gonna be aroused on some level with whatever you find attractive.

Women also has more (real or imagined) social pressure to be and act sexy and cute. So, therefore they do to a larger extent than men. Men can get away with a lot more when it comes to looks..

11. Dizzle Registered Member

thats true but in the world there are very few occasions when you see a attractive male i think it is much easier to find flaws in the sex that you are not attracted to i mean no matter what the situation there will always be an exception

12. Julixa Registered Senior Member

a naked woman is sexy because of progesterone, the male hormone. It makes a man aggressive. Women are more passive in nature and with their estrogen, so that a naked man is almost obscene to most women.

13. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

but that doesn't transmit through a television screen so how do you explain a naked female body looking attractive in this way??
    Really??