In honor of April fools day

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Apr 1, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

In honor of April fools day i would very much like to know what is the greates April fools joke you have ever pulled on someone. If you haven't fooled anyone ever ( sad little being you) then what is a great April fools joke you would like to pull on someone or what would make a great April fools joke??????????

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

My fav: The radio station near me played an april fools joke several years ago, giving out ALOT of Aerosmith tickets for June 31st.

the worst ive done: My friends b/f and i used to work together (a few years ago before he became an ass) and one day we were walking to my b/f's apt after work (not far) and i hid, behnd a dorr, and he ran up to the door all urgent like and told him id been hit by a car, and he did a damn good job of it. Lets just say the b/f wasn't very happy.... at all.....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

worste done to me: ummm.. im usually pretty attentive. i think i got a paper fish on my back in french class once...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Manic Hedgehog Registered Member

hahahahahaha

i dated this girl for 15 months and she wants to marry me, but i broke up with her march 25, just a few days ago.

i called her about 2 minutes ago and talked to her for like 10 minutes about how great she was and how much i missed her and then i asked her to marry me........ and then i said "april fools bitch" and laughed.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

two of my roomies and i have already fitted our other roommates' stuffed animals with nooses that are cut to length and waiting to go tomorrow along with specialized suicide notes for each. they leave their door unlocked. we're also hanging up a bunch of explodingdog pictures suggestive of eating and killing people. the best one is called "what do you do with a psycho roommate?" and it is of someone eating a bowl of something bloody saying "add more salt".

8. goofy headed punk Registered Senior Member

Re: hahahahahaha

That's disgusting!

9. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

You're just fucked up, nuff said

And why the hell would she want to marry you?

10. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

You've got issues Manic. You don't just toy with peoples hearts like that.

11. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

ER... maybe he's playing an April Fools trick on you guys

12. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

13. theonlyguyever omg met's lake out!!1 Registered Senior Member

This is Manic Hedgehog. I have a new username.

I actually didn't say "bitch" in there. I'm not that mean...

14. blankc Your superior Registered Senior Member

15. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I did two things. In my astrophysics class I made sure I was the first one in the class. I wrote "Phys 275 Quiz Today" in big letters across the board and then left. I came back 5 minutes before class and everyone was complaining about the surprise quiz... (Today is the last day of lectures).

I also gave my roommate a fake parking ticket. He isn't home yet so I don't know how he is going to react...

16. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

A not cool thing that someone did 2day was they set the chapel at my school on fire. Fire trucks were there and the chapel is really big, it is about 1 1/2 stories tall and can seat about 300 ppl. I think it was a joke that was in bad taste, and the usual hiding chalk and stealing chair jokes were if full spirit

btw, i dont know if school will go on tomorow bc of smoke damage, it leaked into the halls

17. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

april fool, right?

18. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Since I live in college residence, I was going to distribute a bunch of flyers around campus saying that the hot water was going to be shut off for a week.

Funny thing is, you can't shut off someone's hot water-- you can only shut off ALL of their water, since the water is heated in the home

Now that I think about it, it's kind of dumb sounding

19. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

lol, no school 2day, there is more than $100 000 worth of damage, and the halls have to be cleaned up... too bad the new sound system in the chapel got burned

no school 2day

20. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

During the days of DOS on computers, I once loaded a joke program on the clerks computer. Being as DOS was needed to access any other program nothing else would work. Every entry gave something like, "I am on vacation, don't bother me." or, "Not on my time you don't." or "Quit bugging me!".

Took a day for someone to figure out how to get it out.

*Looks innocent*

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Geez you're mean...,however, a excellent trick though

22. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

the roommies came home in the middle of setting up our prank so since we already had all their stuffed animals we wrote a ransom note and taped it to their door. one of them has NO sense of humor whatsoever.

23. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Really...what happened afterwards?