Unstopable Entities?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ChildOfTheMind, Mar 31, 2003.

1. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Create your own life-form... actually it doesnt even have to be a life form, that has awesome adaptations, that can beat my creature.

Ok my creature can alter time itself, it comes equip with a cloaking ability, and has telekenetic powers. He grows stronger each minute, and grows more invinvible with your positive thoughts, and grows scarier with your negative thougts...

Try to beat that

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

I have a sock that's been under my bed for 14 years...don't make me use it

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Luckily my guy controls time so I alter time on the sock causing it to become 1 year old as oppose to 14, SOOO now it has no affect on me... HAHAHA

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Luckily the mould has defied time and lives on!!

8. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

My creature is a god and has infinite power over every atom and second of time in the universe.

9. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Haha sock...

I go back in time to where the mold on the sock isint yet there... and then laminate it, and attach it with undetachable nano-bots which sanitize the sock hourly

10. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

So... very good creature, but luckily because I lie deep within the recceses of time, you my be able to destroy other people, like the feeble sock, however because time doesnt really have atoms, you cant hurt me. Also I attack you by bending light around you causing you to increase to a infinite mass.

11. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

You've made the sock's best friend angry....the pizza that sat beside it for the last 8 years. They were soul mates...SOUL MATES!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Luckily I have a good-hearted creature (dangit I knew I should of beaten him as a baby) so he decides to make a hologram of your best friend... pizza's will never know the difference... right?

13. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

The pizza can smell the difference...it's horrible!! It's going crazy!!! It's...It's...it's just sitting there :bugeye:

14. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

I luckily have the power to hack into people's minds, I search for the sock's brain, but fail... I become very disgruntled and offer you a drink (which I slipped anti-depressants in) you become overly-happy

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

This is so childish...seriously..it's obivious you won't let your creature be beaten by any means possible so why even challenge people to make one up....oh and mine is a poodle that can spit perfume...SCREW YOUR TIME CREATURE I'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD THROUGH OVERLY PRICED PERFUME THAT PEOPLE CAN'T HELP BUT BUY.

16. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

This reminds me of those games I used to play when I was five

*he suddenly realises how sad he has become and finally speaks*

I grow ever tiresome of this

17. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

My creature
    Lies and deciets millions of poor hopeless, poverty dazed people through promises of bright futures and glory. Blame their problems on other people. They rally for me and I gather power and support from them. Then through that power you wage war against the world and commit inhuman and ungodly acts of cruelty against other humans just because they are there to be blamed. After having done all that you leave a legacy that is still followed by lost, ignorant youth, that dares to go outside there shell and see the world that is really there.

Hahahah, I then murder your stupid perfume-spitting dog

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Amamzing you have mastered the art of Plagerism.......your parents must be so proud

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

and all jokes aside: that was meant as a serious respond to someone who i thought was a mature, intelligent person, posting a intelligent question...but i guess i'll be weary of your threads now...since you seem to use whatever to your advantage...geez at least be original.

20. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

The person who posted that was me... you idiot on another screen name, on battle tactics, I only wrote that so I could go on different screen names and boost mmy rating up

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Oh my god you are such a liar i am so shocked by what you just wrote..i can't believe you would even go that far...i am so.... shit .....i can't even believe you did that.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Mindofachild

So, you're a troll, a spammer, a plagerist, and now you admit to multiple ID personalities.

Gee, Im so glad sciforums is recruiting quality memberships.

23. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

YOU CHEAP FUCK STOP DOING THAT SHIT......HOW FUCKIN IMMATURE ARE YOU...SERIOUSLY..YOU ARE A SHAME TO THIS SITE...ANY LOSER CAN QUOTE SOMEBODY THEN DELETE LETTERS AND MAKE STUPID SENTENCES LIKE THAT....GOD ...WHAT FUCKIN LOSERS LIKE YOU ARE ALLOWED HERE THESE DAYS. iF YOU ARE A CHILD OF THE MIND THEN STAND YOUR GROUND WITH INTELLIGENT ARGUMENTS NOT CHEAP JUNIOR HIGH TACTICS...I SWEAR TO GO..YOU ARE A THE BIGGEST FUCKIN LOSER ALIVE.