I start a story and you guys branch off untill it finishes

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ChildOfTheMind, Mar 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

A shadow, flickered in and out of the darkness. Her feace was lit up by a lamp post, and immediatly you could notice her beautiful facial features...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

and then she took off her fake teeth and wig and eyelashes and you realized that she was really a dude in drag under a street light. He was there turning tricks tosupport his crack habit.......

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

...which was supplied by ex president Clinton who had always owned shares in the pharmaceutical trade and wanted to branch out. Benny the rent boy spied a potential customer waving from a car and went to check it out but the police had set a trap...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

...the police rushed out of the car and apprehended the monstrosity, for little did they know it was a mutated lilly pad, which had taken the appearance of a drugged out street corner whore, working as an intern for the president with a plant fetish...

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

as soon as he approached the potential customers the cop popped out and got him on the floor and started the beating the shit outta him because he insulted the cop for looking stupid and cheap.

9. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

...Then the cop stepped back and said
    "Hey, at least I don't deny my sexuality you man whore!"
    Then they all turned towards the sound of chains coming from the forest and out came....

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Then came Drunken Mime and woozy and wasted out of the bushes and trees with drool trails hanging from their mouths and they are acrrying rubber chickens to beat everybody in sight with....a few of them bump into imaginery metal poles and the rest get deilirieum tremens ( aka pink elephants)...and turn into fetal positions and cry from imgainery emtional problems....

11. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

they stare, horror stricken, at the horrible sight....and people start screaming as the Mimes began an imaginary hold up.... (everyone tries to stick to the same tense)

12. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

The End.

That was beautiful. Let's publish.

13. Charles Fleming Registered Senior Member

I thought these were banned!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Tallguy That's the way it is... Registered Senior Member

"Word" threads were banned because of the lack of intelligence it required to post in them and the fact that some posters ONLY posted in those threads. I guess it's up to the mods, but I wouldn't call this a "Word" thread.

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Tallguy i think your story is lacking the "oomph" a good story has , basically because it lacks any element of a story.....

16. Tallguy That's the way it is... Registered Senior Member

What? That story has a subject, a villian, a conflict and a conclusion. What more could you want?

*oh, yeah* a plot.... I always forget to put that in.....

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Tisk Tisk Tisk...see there you go..a plot dammint a plot....

18. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Suddenly, a group of hoboes come and start attacking the mimes, luckily the mimes had no self-defense exept imagination. So they hoboes trampled on them like rabid donkeys.

19. ben nevis Registered Senior Member

And they all lived happily ever after.

20. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

until suddenly, something happens....*rubs nose thoughtfully*

21. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Cough Cough* ok now how can I begin this entralling tale *leaps out of window* *WWWWWEEEEEEE*

22. moonman Registered Senior Member

...while falling in mid air little Bobby Stevens realized what was possibly the greates mistake in his entire life, ironicaly being; leaping out of the window of a 100 story building(though perhaps not as stupid as the idea of training mutated squirels to regurgetate olives into martini glasses) while in free fall he recalled his physics lessons about Gravity he had had with Mr. McPeterson....

23. ChildOfTheMind So dark the con of man Registered Senior Member

Little Bobby was recalling everything he had ever learned about physics, when he landed on an enourmous tramploline

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.