Why are all the polls closed?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Weiser_Dub, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Now, I assume this is due to thier nature, but these are interesting, relevant, and important topics. It reminds me of the olden days (not that I was alive then) when two piece bathing suits were unacceptable and women weren't considered equal. This is the modern age, people. I hope we're not censoring this stuff, because it seems to border slightly on the sexual or controversial side. I wanted to participate in at least two polls and respond in at least one, but I can't. Why? Because they're closed. So, I'm speaking out for free speech. Thank you very much for your time.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

look for the last time

FREE SPEACH DOESNT EXIST

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Asguard, I have read the rules... You post them so much, I'm assuming everyone has gotten too many healthy doses... I DON"T THINK THIS BREAKS ANY RULES!!!! PERIOD!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

I am actually impressed!

It is beginning to look like a Saddamish regime:
    quote: “The owners of sciforums.com have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for ANY REASON”

…Then why do we need RULES?

If the owners have that right, how come the MOD’s are the ones doing it. Are the MOD’s owners?

If you don’t agree with rule #2, go back to rule #1.

I think it is about time that the Honorable Administrators and Mod’s of sciforums publish a thread with their latest actions and grounds affecting posts and members.

Asguard, when you say “FREE SPEACH DOESNT EXIST”, are you making this statement on behalf of sciforums owners???
    :m:

8. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

its the truth

this is a privatly owned board run out of canada

the yanky bull about free speach doesnt exist

each and every person on here INCLUDING the mods agreed to that when we joined

the mods are apointed to inforce the rules aproved by dave

you agreed to this when you hit the little button that says "agree"

9. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Please people, don't anger the gods (moderators), lest they blast thee into a teeny weeny pile of ashes.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!