Funny Quotes/ stories in high school

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Closet Philosopher, Mar 28, 2003.

1. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

Plz put in your funny stories and quotes from friends/teachers in high school!!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

I was in high school, and three friends (two gals, one guy) dared me to sneak up on someone else (also a close friend, mind you) and kiss him. I declined at first, but I changed my mind after those chicks started that female "You will do it" attitude.

Anyways, we entered the class room, and my target was looking down into his binder. His girlfriend (which is in on this) snuck up on him and said, "Hi Mike". Of course he expected her, but instead I came between them and quickly kissed him.

The look of utter shock and complete surprise on his face. Priceless. That alone made it worth it. rofl It was a classic. He just sat there for the next 10 seconds, completely frozen. Then people started laughing. Not just us 4, but everyone in the classroom. Now if you are thinking this, yes of course I was embarassed, but the girls in the class thought it was hilarious. He came to his sense shortly and pointed an accusing finger at his girlfriend, with that oh so subtle voice, "You put him up to this, didn't you!"

He vowed revenge, which he got later that semester. One of the better practical jokes we pulled. *grin*

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

nice....very nice....

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

hmm, only one i can think of is "nick, whats the sum of 5 and 7", "oh i dont know charlie, 1?", "no nick, try again!","negative two?"