Why am I attracted to gay guys????

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by creamsoda, Mar 28, 2003.

1. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

OKay, those of you who know me, REALLY know me, cause, I totally let loose here.
    But anyway, I have a guy in my English class, and I had this eensy weensy crush on him, (okay it was more like "I love you, I'll do anything for you, let me have your babies) kinda love. Lust. Exactly.

So anyway, we were in class today and the announcements were on and they started to announce about The GSA (Gay-Straight Association) that we have. So, I turned my eye to him, just to see the horrified look on his face, like all the other boys get. Instead he went (he was totally serious, I've known him for a while and he is a serious guy, he doesn't like to joke)
    anyway, he was like (just to me) "Go GSA! I'm going there after school tomorrow to check it out."
    Now, I had suspected he was gay before, but didn't come to any conclusions. Well then I asked him "WHY would you want to go THERE?"
    and he said "Well...I...I mean, I think I'll go...but maybe not tomorrow...maybe I won't..."
    And THEN, we watched he movie in class in this gorargeous guy was playing the main character, and I swear I saw him like...I don't know, just the look on his face when the kid came on the screen. I just grinned, because it satisfied my suspicion. I still like him now, but not in the same way.

But my question is, this has happened to me three times, no FOUR times in a row now. All the guys I've had crushes on, turn out to be homosexual. Is that normal, or am I just weird?:bugeye:

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Hehe, it seems to me you have some bad luck. I can't really offer anything more than that.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

And good luck.

I just hate it when a girl looks at me blankly and says, "Sorry hun, I'm not into boys."

I just love it when a girl says, "Hi sunshine, this is my girlfriend Jen and she thinks you're cute!"

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Aldah Registered Senior Member

Are you trying to be funny? because... ya know, you could be the AZcowboy of relationships if you keep it up

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

who yah talkin to Aldah? Me or Jerrek?

8. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Hey creamsoda, if you're unlucky with the boys, try the girls.

9. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

beacuase gays are seckzier and freer?

10. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

from this and your other posts on the same topic, i've come to the conclusion that you're just a really horny, possibly lonely, teenager. you need to get some toys. try to find a feminist sex shop near you cause they tend to be a little more customer friendly and less skeevy. very knowledgeable too if you have any questions.

11. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

hit me up on aim, i can talk dirty

j/k

12. SwedishFish Conspirator Registered Senior Member

erm, what? i hope you're not planning on cybering with this young impressionable kid

13. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

14. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

i hope not, anyways, im still pretty young and impressionable

15. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Do you think it's really a good idea to let loose on the net creamsoda. Oh and if he is gay then i suggest a another guy...i doubt he'll turn straight for you......or any other girl.

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Do you want the real psychological explanation or some fake explanation that WON'T crush your self-esteem?

17. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

creamsoda, if i were you, i'd go for a combo of both

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

i agree with fafnir..go for both....sweet and bitter

19. Krassos Registered Senior Member

I wish i were queer...so I could get chicks.

20. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Yeah Gay guys attract a lot of girls...they flock to em...i have been told be my friends...women friends that they are easy to talk to and don't act like a-holes in general....can't disagree with that..i know a few gay guys and they are easy to talk to...but women still rule in the bed......

21. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Cuz they're damn hot!

22. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

I'm a gay guy!

23. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member