My epic post

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Dr Lou Natic, Mar 27, 2003.

1. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

can be found here

Why did I arrogantly make a thread dedicated to directing you to my self proclaimed "epic post"?
    Thats a good question, and I WILL answer it: you see, there comes a time, in a sciforumers life, where... Yoiy!! *jumps out the window and runs away*

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

hahahahaha jumps out the window......funny.....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

*looks around*

I claim this abandoned thread in the name of Kermit the Frog.

*rams flag through foot*

ouch!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

While azathoth bends over to lick his wounds (i.e. kiss his boo-boo) I kick him in the ass, shove my dagger into his achiles heal, and take over rule of what is now the most pompous, arrogant, superficially idiotic thread EVER

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

"all hail weiser dub" and as i bow to the new master and stab him taking his place as a ruler to this pointless thread as it rolls down the tunnels of obscurity eventually leading into a sesspool of utter stupidity... All hail the lard

9. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

you fool, you can't stab me, that's already been done, i want my comupance, my comupance damnit

(my throne too

)

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

a gunshot to the ass of weiserdub and while he/she suffers agony in pain i regain throne and hit the aching body of my former foe with rubberbands...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA.....*cough cough*.....MUHAHAHAHA

11. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

*casually strolls back into thread whistling*

What the hell?!! There's people in here! ... and away I go!
    *runs away again*

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

hahahaha another one runs away in fear *dances in a empty castle*...yeah..i am the king....fear me...*crickets chirping ensues*.....

13. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Well, it obviously wasn't a very epic post since it required a new thread to act as an advertisement. At least, not as epic as my soul flying my helicopter down into the castle from above and spitting on lard butt and throwing worms in his face, followed by tarring and feathering... ah, who cares... USE YOUR IMAGINATIONS!!!

14. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Ah ha you think you've thrown worms but i get out of the way ala The Matrix style and run up against a wall do a double filp for no apparent reason and then pupm another shot into Weiserdub's ass leaving him completely assless (use your imagination)....now that i am king again i shall rule in my glory..."again Hail the Lard"

15. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

The assless Weiser Dub waves a white flag,

16. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

The Achille Heel-less Azathoth limps over to the window and throws his flag of kermit javelin like towards lard in an effort to reclaim his rightful throne in this utterly pointless and totally vandalised thread.

Braining the surrendering assless Weiser Dub.

er....sorry..

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

the wounded lard regains consiousness and pulls the spear out of his wounded and bloody flesh only to climb back up the castle and hypnotize Azthoth with Britney Spear dance moves and while he is hypnotized from the utter stupidity of this post and it's responses Lard grabs a sword (ahh..it was on the floor...i swear....no kidding...) and cuts of the hair of Azthoth and then his clothes....he flees in his nudeness and Lard becomes the king again.

This is eriously getting pointless:bugeye:

18. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

i think its about time i polluted the thread with my presence

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Before it can be befouled by Fafnir's presence Lard throws him out the castle window with a kick in the ass.....*drops in water*....ha hahahaha learn how to swim

20. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

well, after wrestling the aligators i climb back in through the same window i was booted out of and laugh at you as my ... AHHHH

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

i detect your presence in the window and run over ala matrix style and after doing a triple flip, again for no reason, i grab Fafnir in a headlock and give a "ULTIMATE REALLY PAINFUL FIREFIST NOOGIE" MUhahahahahahaha...oh the evilness of it all....muhahahahahaha

22. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

thats it im going to... umm, nuke your castle, and then sit in stasis until its safe to build again, muhahaha, [setup]just dont sabatoge the nuke in transit[/setup], or i'll be mad

23. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

200000000000000000thhhhhhh

This is my 200th post......so i'll just enjoy the coolness of that for now