Is it okay to love him?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by creamsoda, Mar 25, 2003.

1. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

I suppose i do have te ability to love humans, once in a blue moon. Right now I sort of love this one guy, but he is a shroomer, hes' always high, he's athiest (my parents say I'm christian I think) and he has a girlfriend. I told him on Friday "Jason* I love you." but he thought I was joing around. What the hell do I have to do? KIss him? I need to get away from my cartoon fantasies, but how can I when no human takes me seriously and can't return my feelings?

* name changed

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

You're definitly nuts.
    Stick with the toons.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

B.E.N sounds like a much healthier love interest for you, seriously.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

You have more issues than National Geographic. A) he has a girlfriend B) you said "I love you" to this guy???!?!? C) Of course, he thought you were joking around, what else would he think whan a) he has a girlfriend and b) you haven't even kissed.... sorry, but, to think you love someone without having even kissed them is just about insane... a crush maybe, lust maybe... what' s going on this world??Q!?!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

here is my advice.

use a condom

9. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

NOoooo! For what you are telling us, its very wrong unless of cause, you are the type to be used to wipe the floor and later when your heart has survived all that. You’ll join the club of misfortune-at-romance, chanting how bitch is this world.

My advice is that you should get your standards a little higher, see more value within yourself then you’ve seen until now, and get focused in your art. Perhaps life gave you that art so that you don’t fall prey to the unworthy.

...You are with the wrong company.

Start a webpage were you can contact people and show your art.
    …Mix with people of your talent!
    :m:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2003
  10. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

My ART? How did you know I was an artist? Oh my god, how did you know THAT!??????????

That was scary.

Anyway, I love him becuz...well I don'y know. Maybe it is just lust or obsession. I've been having second thoughts about it lately.

But back to the art thing MICROZOFT, how did you know? Do I know you? Do you know who I am? I've had many people on here know who I am so far, who IS this?

11. Xev Registered Senior Member

Tell Cindy I said hello.

12. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

OK Cindy, you ask more questions in a second then a British tourist in Paris.
    I just gave you a simple advice about not crewing your potentials by wasting the time with a hippie, take it or ignore it.
    ….as for the your other twenty questions or so, get to my best side with a PM.

13. Aldah Registered Senior Member

Teenagers are prone to this nonsense... it happens to the best of us...

And if you're an artist... get used to being unhappy... the best artists are for all their lives. I don't remember the exact wording... but there is a quote that goes something like "a happy poet, is a bad poet."

14. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Take some shrooms, afterwards you can blame it on the drugs that you had a weak moment and made out with him.

My experience with shrooms it that if u use it once in a while u get in this wonderfull emphatic state where u can really connect with a female on emotional level, but heavy frequent shroomers, as I know them , just like heavy pot-smokers more than sporadically end up in a dreamy, lazy and somewhat incoherent state alternated with periods of anxiety.

Really , you may love them when they are high, but if they are not home for serious matters, it would not be a good base for a longlasting relationship.

As your online confession priest i say to thou: the mind is strong but the flesh is weak. You can take an occaisional small bite out of the apple that adam is offering you, just don't get too greedy and ask God for forgiveness and He will allow you to roam in His garden of Eden....

Last edited: Mar 25, 2003
  15. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

Let me think here....

Your 15... Have you actually conversed with him? Talked to him? Gotten to know him?

But still that is irrevalent. From what you wrote it is LUST not LOVE.

Later
    T

16. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

well he is a budding crack head...shrooms now and then weed later to herion, he'll try them all. Skip him, he has a girlfriend and he doesn't even take you seriously...he's probably so wasted he doesn't take himself seriously. You're 15, don't waste time on love...you have many years ahead to love. Right now focus on your art...it's a tough world in art buisness and if you decide to pursue it professionally then you better be damn good or else. Back to the crackhead...leave him...it's obvious you don't even exist for him so hell with him.......i don't know that's what i think but it's up to you since it's your feelings and your world that only you know very well.

17. Xerxes asdfghjkl Valued Senior Member

Why do girls always go for the assholes?

This guy obviously doesn't even like you. I think you have to get over the 'lust' thing you're experiencing or else you'll end up a bitter old bird lady. It's not 'love'. What you're feeling is your primal urges, and you best get over those.

As people have already pointed out, you've got plenty of time (hopefully,) and plenty to experience (ahem, hopefully). Get to know more people. I'm sure you'll find a guy that you just click with. Remember, if theres a girl for him, there's a guy for you.

18. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

19. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

Okay, I don't know when the asshole thing started up, but stop it. He's not an asshole.
    He was high again today. It made me sad. But then again he just looks so sexy when he's high like that. And so lethargic and sleepy.
    I will definetely take your guys' advice. I do not like him anymore. At all.
    I'm glad that I proposed this question. Who knows, I could have made some really bad choices.

20. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

sorry about the asshole thing....but good for you....you're right you could have made bad choices.

21. Xev Registered Senior Member

Because if they weren't going for the assholes, they'd be going for you. Girls "always go for the assholes" until they "go for you" - in which case they're presumed to have made the right move.

Bah, men are weird.

Okay, so women are also weird. But you've got a point - men are damned sexy when they're stoned. I dunno about when shrooming...

22. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Fact is they don't. I'm an asshole, yet there are never girls chasing me.

23. Whyatt Thrash Indecent Registered Senior Member

I think a quote from a comic strip can summarize the situation pretty much:

"Girls fall for the cool guys. They look cool, but are total assholes.

Nice guys are nice until they've slept with you. Then they turn into assholes, but without cool clothes."