!unenthused!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sebsebseb123, Mar 25, 2003.

1. sebsebseb123 Registered Senior Member

Dear Sciforums,

I like you. A lot. I mean, for the first time I've found a real online community full of great people. (when I speak of "forums" and "online community" I mean sciforums and gnn.tv forums)

Hummm. Now I'm bored. I havn't been bored, or truly done nothing for the longest time. Usually when I'm bored or idle I freak out and say to myself "self.... YOU'RE A FUCKER!!!! NOW GET UP AND DO SOMETHING!!! You always talk about how you're gonna be the best; you're gonna be great. I'm gonna do so many things and take over the world. So just fucking do it." then I freak out and pick one of my many projects and start to work on it, then I feel anxious (sp?), I feel that the project I've picked is not the ideal one. I could be working more efficiently on another project.

I never get anything done. Well, that's not true. I do a lot complared to Joe Blow, but I set my aim wayyyyy to high. I want to save the world. I want freedom for all. Freedom from everything. I want free. Free housing for the homeless, free housing for me. Food for the hungry. Food for myself. I want to be able to do whatever the fuck I want... anytime I want it... without ANY pressures from the world. I want anyone to be anle to do whatever they want. I want to live in a dream. I want a school where I can study anything I please. I want to travel anywhere in the world. I want this for everyone. Every person on the planet. I want us to work together. I want lots of love. I want to know that everyone is OK.

I work towards these things. I hardly get anything done. Well, that's not true.

hummmmm, Q:
    Does anyone else work for the greater good of all?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. yesemina Registered Senior Member

In response to your question, I can't say I do. But the main purpose of my reply here...is that I want to agree with you in that sciforums is great. A community full of great people. When I first joined, I was impressed and people here have helped me out a lot. Thank you all.

Hm...yeah. That's all. Until later,

Liz

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

I chose this line from the entire post, because A) it sums it up well enough, and B) yeah, I'm the same. The problem is: my dream/ideal reality is too good, too perfect for this, or any, world. I don't have any answers. It's problematic, though, to say the least. I suppose I'm just relating...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.