Does Saddam have any secret weapons?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by SciAuthor, Mar 22, 2003.

1. SciAuthor Banned Banned

We know he has developed drone aircraft for spreading chemical and biological warfare. He has concentrated his military machine within and around baghdad. Oil fields are burning to reduce visibility. Soldiers are laying out mines. He has scuds left over from previous conflicts and most of his long range missiles are still intact. What we know about is a concern but what might he have hidden?

Here's an idea. Camel bombs! A group of them might show up as a wave of sand. Camels are too small for aerial surveillance to pick out distinctly I think. Even if picked out they would be disregarded most likely. Just tie them together and strap bombs on to their backs. With suicide riders on the lead camel.

Charge!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Saddams most secret weapon???

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Actually I think his secret weapon is the ability to control helicopters. There has been yet another helicopter accident where two choppers collided over the Persian Gulf. So that's what, four lost due to accidents in the last few days. Somethings amiss. And all the airspace in the world, you had to come flying into me :bugeye:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Here's a really bad joke about Iraqis, but it seems relevant.

Q: Why do Iraqis have to have sex. ed. and driver's training on different days?
    A: It's too hard on the camels.

Settle down, it's only a joke

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. SciAuthor Banned Banned

Apparently he tried to set the gulf ablaze. Soldiers were discovered pumping oil into the sea. That could have been nasty. Its maybe fortunate Bush didn't give Saddams devious mind more time to prepare for this conflict. They are also filling trenches with oil and setting them alight. Oil isn't exactly a secret weapon in the middle east but I wonder what else he'll try.

It seems the weather is partly on his side. The coalition is getting kicked in the face by some viscious sandstorms. That combined with oil fumes and scorching temperatures must be a pleasant combination. I suppose the RUBBER biological protection suits help. Though not with the heat. Methinks those troops will be in a buttkicking mood when they reach Baghdad.

8. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

The best secret weapon with the highest survivabillity rate for the operative would probably be a white flag.....

9. pilpaX amateur-science.com Registered Senior Member

dont belive what thay say in TV or write in papers, most is probably just propaganda.
    If saddam has something, then its something chemical, or some bacteria.

10. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

Are those human shields dead yet? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Crispy fried charcoal burgers anyone?

11. orbie Registered Senior Member

If a nuke goes off right as our troops roll into Baghdad I wouldn't be surprised.. I'd be appalled and horrified of course, but not too surprised.

12. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

They're not rubber, they are charcoal. Not that it makes a difference.

If he can manage to somehow sucessfully frame us for launching a nuke, that would be nasty.

13. orbie Registered Senior Member

I think of it as more of going out with a bang... just a really insanely huge bang. It'd throw the casualties on both sides through the roof too.

14. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

NEBULA, you crack me up!

Nebula, that was good! I liked that joke you had written on the first page of this thread.

15. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

What do you think is going to happen to that American traitor who threw -- i think three-- granades into the camp tents and killed/injured some soilders? Do you think he'll be executed immediately for treason?

16. wesmorrisbabe Ethusiastic bistander Registered Senior Member

SCIAUTHOR... That's a great post!

SciAuthor, that was a great first post. Cracked me up!

17. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

- Thor.

Takes one to know one Hippy!

I think SciAuthor is banned. This Yale guy over at another board posted a really old argument between Porfiry and SciAuthor. Don't know what it was about and Yale only gave one side of it. Looked like Porfiry accused PO(SciAuthor?) of spamming here so he goes over and spams PO's board. Some heated words. Sounds silly to me. Like camel bombs.

18. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

Maybe Saddam has embraced the Orion project and will direct the nuclear exhaust at his enemies?

19. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

That Wayne Smith sure is fond of nukes. Here's his latest article at that rag spacedaily. Nuclear Stuff.

:m:

20. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Of couse he does.

Why do you think the president is so nervous?
    Why do you think we are sending so many soldiers to kill and die in the middle east?
    To find Sadam's secret ultimate weapon.

To find this:

21. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

What are those things? Chippies? Look delicious.

I suppose if Saddam were to put a MacDonalds outside of Baghdad full of poisonous BigMacs it would prove an effective secret weapon. Yanks wouldn't be able to resist that.

Jus messin wit ya!

22. Tristan Leave your World Behind Valued Senior Member

All from that spacedaily.com article...Who said he is a good writer able to converse intelligently... many flaws below and funny things below...

Does anyone see anything wrong with that, or is it just me?

Absolutely, positively, impossible. 100% Guaranteed.

Dont they make you go through again after you have removed your 'watch'?

Ummm... dont we get these radioactive materials for bombs from the earth? If 'deployed' around every major city, I think they will be going insane with alerts.... Nuclear weapon material isnt the only thing that is going to set them off. There is Uranium in the ground you know, thats where we get it from...

Platt Amendment? Monroe Doctrine? Ummm, it started wayyyyyy before WWII
    I realllllly hope he was using that as a VERY broad term... MOX.... please let it be a broad term. If not, Im officialy naming him a J@@ka$$.

Ewwww.... I dont think that Taxi driver is still alive.... dumb a$$

If you face nuclear weapons, you wont have a loss of freedom because you wont have freedom or a life at all. You'll be 6ft under... if that.

Later
    T

23. Azathoth Registered Senior Member

You.

Apparently he used to work for the customs service. Whats your guarantee based on? Nothing is impossible.

Nobody ever asked me to take my watch off. Since you are asking us, I guess you haven't been on a plane recently.

Please tell me you are just yanking my chain. Please. Screening generally involves surrounding a suspect object. Except with radiation detectors. With them it all depends on distance and quantity. There is iron in soil but a metal detector doesn't start screaming unless there is sufficient quantity of the stuff.

Japan could make thousands of nukes from all the mox they have stored. Even I know that.

I read about that story. A kilo of Uranium in a lead box. The taxi driver didnt know. It was his passengers doing the smuggling. If not for an anonymous tip they would have gotten away with it. Scary. Stolen from Russia it was. Stuff like that happens a lot.

If all the nukes in the world were set off most of us would survive. The worst terrorists can do is take out one or two cities. There will always be some risk of that happening. Unless we relinquish all national sovereignties to some global monster authority. Fuck that.