Friends suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Mar 19, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Friends suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too much damn work to have friends and to try to make new ones. I have never had a friend outside of school, infact they are just apprentices, not really friends. Every six months or so i have to start the whole process over again. Sociolizing is too much damn work and having friends suck

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. The only time these so called "friends" are smiling is when i do favors for them...so from now on ....F***K em....fis your own computer, download your own shit by yourself....greedy bastards.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Don't you mean asocciates??

Well my friends are like the best people in my life, life would be almost unbearable without them. I only really have three good friends, you know the ones you'd take a bullet for, and I couldn't be happier (altho one doesn't count as I'm dating one!!).
    My friends helped me through secondary school in one peice, they looked out for me and cheered me up when I was down. We all helped each other out a lot and had some really great times.

Friends we take for granted, once they're gone that's when we know we've lost something. I intend to keep a whold of these friends.

Don't give up hope with your friends, if they want something and you can't be bothered, just make excuses for yourself.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vortexx Skull & Bones Spokesman Registered Senior Member

You either take the time to socialize or you wind up with associates that take advantage of you.....

Making friends is easy if you do people favours, but where are they if you need a favour returned ?

Stop doing favours! You gotta socialize and show interest for their personality and vice versa while at the same show them that they must respect you and cannot get a free lunch from you. If they are still interested than they are true friends and do them all the favours you like.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

thank you

Thank you for that advice and i am happy for you, but you don't understand...these people seem to show respect and everything i school but outside of it it's like i don't even exist...it's really annoying.

8. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Then try and organise something out of school and get them to go along with it

9. Joeman Eviiiiiiiil Clown Registered Senior Member

friends who "suck" are not really friends.

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

thank you again

i am just gonna put em through a little test and if they fail then forget them.

11. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Sargent;

How old are you?

I realized after going to college that I don't need a lot of friends. I have maybe 2 or 3 really good friends. It took me a long time to find them, but it worked for me.

And I loathe socializing too, that's why once you find those one or two great friends that you actually want to hang out with you should cherish them. AWWWWWWW!!

12. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

ok let me explain better.

Let me explain things better. Im in college Nebula. The things is these guys i hang out with are really cool, i mean these guys are intelligent and interesting. We all get along really well in school and i give and get respect in great amounts, to, and from these people. But the the thing that really ticks me off is, outside of school it's like i don't even exist for them. They call each other at home just to talk to each other for fun and for help but for some reason i seem to be excluded from that circle. I have known these guys for about almost a year now but still the firendship seem to just end outside of school. When i am in class it's almost like a family among us, but i would never except these guys just to hang out or call for the hell of it after school ended and god knows i'll never hear from them after school ends. That's the real weird part....they seem to really like me yet want to have nothing to do with me after out expected time in school has ended.

13. norad Registered Senior Member

Friends

I'll let you in on a secret. Live by the 4 F's and you can't go wrong. Friends, and Family will F**k you First!

14. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

to Norad

I don't know about family...but friends...AMEN.

Is that a rule of thumb?

15. norad Registered Senior Member

sargentlard

LOL! You like that do you? I usually use it as a rule when they want to borrow money because, of course, your family will think that you won't say anything if they don't have it, and so will your friends. Just a little saying I came up with, and it does seem to work. Can't guarantee it will work for you, but if you keep it in the back of your mind, it will help you through.

16. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I didn't have many friends before High School. Halfway through my freshman year I had spoken to a few people here and there, and then I went over to the main hangout of this one group, and really enjoyed it. The following weekend I called them up and I was in. I believe myself to be part of a social circle of people that I duly enjoy hanging around with.

So, if you like them, call them up and do something. Maybe you'll make a habit out of it. If not, move on, I'm sure there's a ton of people at your college. There's only like, six hundred round these here parts.

17. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

thank you Pollux V

18. DCLXVI Bloody Bastard Registered Senior Member

Start drinking. My group of friends grew from 4 close friends to hundreds of friends and acquaintances when I started drinking and partying every weekend. I've stopped drinking (as much) now, but the friends are still there. I can't even count how many people I know from various drunken camping trips.

19. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

that sounds nice but....

I don't drink, not that it's a moral thing but i tried it once and the taste was atrocious...but it sounds like sound advice....

20. Persol I am the great and mighty Zo. Registered Senior Member

Friends who suck are the best kind. The question is... spit or swallow?

21. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....lmao.....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww