Philosophy ov love

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by ucitian, Mar 19, 2003.

1. ucitian Registered Member

for me luv iz ov 2 types

* conditional luv
    * unconditional luv

unconditional luv :
    =============
    practically speaking... unconditional luv iz nothin bt an illusion or fantasy or sumthing metaphysical. It exists no where in da world but in da folk tales... movies... plays and stuff like dat. every1 has got sum conditions dat must be fullfilled b4 selection ov a life partner. theze conditions formulate da "IDEAL" dat ppl talk abt everywhere.

conditional luv :
    ===========
    Luv only exists in 1 form.... and dat is condional luv... u see people want their life partners 2 be handsome... sum want dem 2 be rich... sum want dem 2 be highly educated... sum want dem
    2 be simple... sum want dem 2 be jolly... n sum want dem 2 be intellectuals or artist or stuff like dat ... so da point i want to make iz prety obvious. We luv 4 sum reason ... so luv is not sumthing supernatural.

types of conditional luv :
    =================

conditional love further divides into two types

* one way traffic
    * two way traffic

one way traffic :
    ===========
    ahhh.... this is the most common species ov luv found on dis plannet. a man who is educated but not handsome wants his life partner 2 be beautiful and loving... and its not difficult to find
    beautiful and loving ladies... so wen he finds on ov da beautiful n loving ladies... he feels az if he is in luv n no doubt he is....but now da nature cums in2 action. Dat beautifull lady wants her life partner to be rich n handsome..and his education iz ov no importance to her. so he keeps on luving and she keeps on ignoring. dats wat one way traffic iz....!

two way traffic:
    ============
    Rare...just rare... dis kinda luv is so uncommon dat its just a matter of luk if sum1 finds it. it happens only wen two pple wid same conditions find each other. so people who finds it r really really luckly n i pay dem great tribute...

my philosophy is prety simple and realistic n iz based on my experiences... but still if u wana contradict ... i will welcome ur point ov view n will try my level best to make u understand dis philosophy.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Oh man, do you know how hard it is to read that stuff, I can't even understand you

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Xev Registered Senior Member

That shit hurts my brain.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Microzoft Registered Senior Member

Unconditional love doesn’t exist since to be in love it is already a condition in it self.

But to stretch your perception a little, let me try playing your tune;
    Condition-al love = A paralytic, blind & deaf married with Shakira.
    Unconditional Love = Shakira married to a paralytic, blind and deaf old man.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. ucitian Registered Member

Xev and Thor.... If u people can't understand dis den i am dam sure dat u wud never be able 2 understand the complexities n intrications ov luv.

Now microzoft.... so u agreed dat unconditional love does'nt exist... thanks for dat; but u said

u see... dats bullshit... sum thing out oc da world.... sum thing dat wud never happen.. so i guess u showed me a way to prove dat unconditional luv is nothin more den bullshit. lolz

Thanks 4 dat az well

9. Xev Registered Senior Member

Oh I can understand. The way you write just makes my head hurt.

You've never loved, have you?

10. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Yeah, the complexities and intrications of love are terrible at spelling also.

11. ucitian Registered Member

Well XEV u know it hurts... it hurts to all those who love... u just read it and it made ur head brusting like anything... I feel dat u loved someone and u had a failure ... rite?

Well u asked me dat wheather i had ever been in love...well yea.. i love someone...and love more then anything.... she loves me too but she says she cant marry me.... so its another complication.

For Dr. LOU NATIC.... this time i put the rite spellings for LUV. lolz

Well doc ... wheather its LUV or LOVE or somethng else.... spellings doesnt matter... wat matters are the feelings which can't be expressed in da earthly words.

12. Xev Registered Senior Member

Umm, let me try to translate this into english - you think I loved and lost?

To answer in ucitian:

hafrueahfljhzdaiuflhaufsaefuashiufhesaiufhaoishfliusahifauhlfrheafhakjh!

Back to english:

The answer is no. But nobody who has loved thinks in these terms. Indeed, if you loved, her ability or inability to marry you would be irrelevent.
    Those who would make love out to be some sort of sublime, candy hearts and roses Hallmark crap, generally are those who cannot even feel, let alone love.

Now could you PLEASE try to type like a normal human being?

13. ucitian Registered Member

well as far as my typing is concerned ; i feel as if what i type sounds similar to what it really is in english though it seems prety different from what it really is ... so its my style...

Okie... now in normal.. well XEV ... u said that people who love .. the dont think of marriages.... well i dont believe that... u see if u rea all those classic love tales ... the heroin and hero were killed just due to the fact that they wanted to marry.... and not becoz they loved... and u know.... love must end it in marriage..other wise its just like shit... just think .... how wud u feel if u find the one you love with her husband after five years from today... u definately cant feel good. So when u love someone.. u become possisive and u want to keep him/her all the time with u. This is not possible without marriages.... no doubt the west has now got this disease of living together without marriages for years and then leaving each other when they babies.... its just like shit. What do u think.... ?

14. Neville Registered Senior Member

I don't think unconditional love gets anyone anywhere. I think the human brain only 'awakens' when the senses are impinged upon. Seeing a lot of people when we are younger, such as in a busy market, informs the brain about the world. I'm sure everyone will agree that it is quite daunting at first. Little shocks like these however feed the brain with information and it then becomes more aware of the environment within which it is in. The more sounds it has registered, the more objects it has seen, the more nerve sensations it has received all give the brain more information about the world. I think it is an unconditional love, a kind of pity, which hinders some special needs children in some ways, and it is unconditional love which, to a certain extent, will leave the brain dead in the water.

Is that better?? i know my posts aren't always perfect but I re-wrote this about 3 times with bits here and there. that's why it was like that.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2003
  15. ucitian Registered Member

well neville.....believe me i am unable to understand whatever u wanted to say... why get so complicated.....just say it in easy way. okie wat i got from ur post was that u wanted tio relate the unconditional love with the human psychology or may be u r getting more complicated and relating it with the neural system within the human body.... Okie let me help u give word... do u believe that unconditional love exists and if u think that it exists then give an example or two.

16. creamsoda Registered Senior Member

I believe that humans have evolved to feel certain emotions that we cannot describe. Love is nothing but attraction and that happens in all mammals birds and so on. However, being human, we have something called compassion, and that is what makes us human. It is the thing that makes us love on solitary person. And that conpassion doesn't have to be limited. You can unconditionally love more than one person, based on your faith.

17. Neville Registered Senior Member

What I was trying to say was that stimulus is required for any registration of events. The brain has different ways of receiving stimuli, five to be exact (wonder if theres anymore that we just aren't aware of), and it is stimuli which stimulate the brain. Unconditional love? Caring for something no matter what. There are no conditions to the love. An unconditional love must surely be something that is found! One can't decide to love something unconditionally. Did you have a point ucitian?

I think most people's view of unconditional love is one where there are conditions but it's just that the lover does not believe that these conditions will be broken. I'm sure that person could do something that would cause the other to not love them! I think nurture is a better word. Love must be nurtured and cared for, not just watered. I have had recent ideas about the danger 'love' has on society and how's it women's fault, but i'll save that for another time.

lol

Last edited: Mar 22, 2003
  18. Xev Registered Senior Member

I pity you, Neville. You're not only stupid, but also dull.

ucitian:
    That is absolutely ridiculous. Now why is this nonsense in my forum?

19. jps Valued Senior Member

A very good question.
    If you consider anything that has "philosophy of..." in the title to be philosophy then everything and anything can be called philosohpy..its just silly. Some standards are needed here.

20. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

because someone thought it was too awful for freethought probably...

21. wet1 Wanderer Registered Senior Member

LOL Ucitian.

It must be utterly good to be in your companianship, just for the sake of hearing you talk.

However, I agree it seems not really suitable in General Philosophy.

Unequal Love

Like a whisper on the wind
    Sometimes the wind don't want to hear about it
    Like a sail boat on the sea
    Sometimes the ocean just don't care about it

There are many, many feelings
    That can tear your soul apart
    But the pressure of unequal love is hard
    Cause the price you got to pay
    Is that the pain won't go away
    Unequal love

Did you ever stay too long
    With a lover who was over you
    You had the feeling it was wrong, so wrong, so wrong
    But you love so hard there's nothing you can do
    There are many, many heart-aches
    When you're up against the wall
    And all the love you give, won't come back at all
    And no matter what you do
    It really hurts to know the truth
    Love is unequal sometimes

When you have a change of heart
    Cause you found that you can trust somebody
    Now tear the afro from your heart
    It's you they love, it's not just anybody
    There are many, many reasons not to play the game at all
    But in the meantime you are bound to fall
    Cause your wounds are gonna heal
    You got to learn just how to feel

Unequal love
    Unequal love ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash

Goodnight!

22. ucitian Registered Member

Thanks Banshee for ur compliments ..

well the poem that u quoted here is only understandable to those who know wat luv is. so i guess u may find some cranky people on the forum exagerating it. anyways it is a nice poem

well navile .... u said

well i wuld just like to hear dat... i lu dis kinda stuff. plz do tell about the influence of luv on da society.

okie..... u tried to prove it through biomedical reasoning dat there is some thing called unconditional luv.... well naville u see dat da first condition in da luv is not to luv every one.... coz if we luv everyone den just think how would people be feeling abt luv. It wuld be just like FREE SEX. I think u got da point i wanted to make.

23. Xev Registered Senior Member

Well now it's down where it belongs.