How Many made it through high school free of emotional scars?????

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sargentlard, Mar 18, 2003.

1. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

So how many people here made it through High school without and deblatating emotional problems. Would love to hear some stories of torture and humiliation in the olden days of high school and the way you dealt with it after you left the fun house...and those of you who were the popular ones....stay away...ok just kidding...join in and tell us your tales of heaven too.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Regular high school sucked ass! (noone liked me)
    But then I went to a continuation high school and I was cool!!!!! Thats probably the only reason I didnt kill myself at that age. Its tuff being a teen.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ImRatbastard Registered Member

I went to a small high school...250 to 300 kids. It was horrible. Most of the kids came from the same public school so they all knew each other. I was one of only 2 kids to come from my public school. I'm also somewhat of a nerd so I was not one of the popular ones. The funny thing is I now live in the same community and my kids now go to school with the kids of those people in high school who bugged me. Also, because it's a small community, you're constantly bumping into people you went to high school with. It's funny to see how people have either changed or not changed from their high school persona. I take consolation in the fact that one of the stuck up popular girls from my high school now works at the medical centre in our area and has to examine my pee!!! I met my wife in high school and we've been married for almost 12 years. I also did make some close friends...so it wasn't all a wash.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

Good for you guys

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

:m: Good for you guys. Stargrl is right it is tough being a Teen these days...A little needlessly tough....take heed there are a lot of unappreciated kids out there in high school. And to Imratbastard congratulations.

8. spookz Banned Banned

2 years of abandonment by parents into boarding school surrounded by sex starved morons!

after all these years it still hurts to sit

9. Lord_Tigersloth Registered Senior Member

High school is secondary school yeh? Still sucks, little to do, confusing drams which people actually care about!

10. sargentlard Save the whales motherfucker Valued Senior Member

hahahahahahahahahaha.......lmao...hahahahaha

11. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

while i didn't like my highschool, i don't recall being harrassed. the nerds were left alone for most part. mind you this was a very preppy private school. not at all normal.

i think i could stand it because i knew that highschool was largely bs and that i would be free of it soon.