Leave The Pointy Ears To The Elves

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Niudo, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Hey, all.
    I want to make it clear that I've nothing at all against Bush. Well, other than his bloody malcontent and war-mongering.
    But anyhow.

It's fine and all that he goes and makes his mess, but who's going to have to clean it up? Hmmm? My generation. Regardless of whether we win or lose*, there's gonna be some bloody awful ends left- holy crackers, what a surprise- untied.

So if anyone else agrees with me, I'd bloody love to talk to you, and if you're a freak like me- great! I love freaks!

[Plus, some free advertisement here: go to SciFi, Ultimate LOTR Resource!]

[n][d][o]

* I know, you're all like 'it's not possible that we'd lose' but what if everyone else decides Bush's a bully and declares war on us? Then what??? Hey, it could bloody happen.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Who else, dear, poor people.
    As usual.
    Poor people have been cleaning up the mess for years.
    Why stop now?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Because!

It isn't bloody fair to the people who DON'T want war. And if we GO to war, even if we win, lives will be bloody wasted.

How would Bush feel if it was HIS family, I wonder?

He may THINK he's double cool with knobs, but he's bloody wrong.

Cheers!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Bush? Feel?
    Are we talking about the same nut case here?

8. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Yes

Unfortunately, yes.

He's just got a thing for killing- now he wants to leave the dolphin-safe labels on tuna, but stop using the procedures that make sure the dolphins stay safe.

He's a bloody murderer.

So I fibbed. I do have something against him.

I bloody hate him.

Cheers.

niudo
    ghost of mirkwood

9. sciencegeek Registered Senior Member

I hate weak men. Bush demonstrates the greatest weakness of all, stupidity. This conflict is a mistake. The allies will not get Saddam, will probably not get bin Laden and a lot of good people on both sides will cross the river because of a pair of psycho egomaniacal idiots. Bush is just a rash war monger and definately a servent of Sauron. Saddam is also a servent of Sauron but iss totally delusional believing that he will never be defeated. They should end this conflict in a debate, may the lesser idiot win. It would go down in history as the Battle of the Half Wits because between the two of them there might be half a functional brain.

10. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

We All Hate Bush [shh, it's a secret- NOT]

Yea for the LOTR lover! Cheers to you, sciencegeek. We could bloody get along.

Bush has some problems. I think he might have been an intelligent bloke once, but then he did some stupid things- like losing his mobe, or eating his sock for instance- and discovered that being an idiot is a lot easier than being intelligent.

So then it sort of bloody STUCK. At least, that's MY theory.

Of course, he could have been born stupid too.

Can't he see that we grow weary with his malcontent, his war-mongering???

Ah well, cheers. Love the fellow-freaks!

cheers-

[n][d][o]
    ghost of mirkwood

11. reformedtopunk got punk? Registered Senior Member

Very true. Eugene V. Debbs once said that (and i paraphrase)..

"War is declared by the upper class who have all to gain and nothing to lose, and fought by the lower class, who has nothing to gain and all to lose."

12. orthogonal Registered Senior Member

13. Energy Registered Senior Member

Why all the hostility towards our president?
    I wonder this question whenever I turn on the news or open the paper to the stories of protesters putting up signs using illogical and incorrect slogans to defame our country's leader.

Sayings like 'Stop evading the U.N!' Stop evading the U.N? He went straight to he U.N first, the 'peacekeeping' order of the world, and threw his hands up in the air when they stonewalled all attempts to force Sadaam to disarm. The UN is an impotent institution with a history of only acting in the economical interests of the countries involved without any concern for humanitarianism.

'Give peace a chance.' A leftover saying from the Vietnam era, Bush gave peace a chance in his consultations with the UN and the demands that Iraq disarm. Peace, in this instance, failed. That's a tough concept to consider, isn't it? That something so light-hearted and good as 'peace' can fail to solve a problem. It's unfortunate, but it's true- sooner or later, we had to take a stand, and take a stand we did- without the order of the world community. We fight our own battles.

'Our men are dying!' May I remind you that in only one day, only one chopper of ours is reported downed, with less than twenty men on board? Tell me, please, that the national crime rate is less than that? The crime rate in three major cities alone is more than that at times.

So perhaps we should stop haranguing the people in charge, with the resources and information to make correct, informed decisions, and strive to improve ourselves and the lives of those around us. Maybe then we can have peace, hm?

14. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

15. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Zero Serving One

Okay, okay, a bloody point for you.

You've got a brilliant protest, really, and I'm not trying to naff your opinion or anything, as my geoggers teacher says, although it really bothers me.

Everyone thinks what they bloody think, but sometimes I'm not sure what I think, it you know what I mean. I think that's it's mostly the ears that bother me.

Ah, I'm such a prat. It's not like I don't have some shall-we-say appearance... er... shortcomings.

Well, thanks for your opinion... I appreciate it, even if no one else does.

Cheers!

Niudo

16. Scrap@lot Registered Senior Member

Awww man I thought this was about Elves! doh , heh

yea but I agree I dont like this whole war thing.
    bush talks about bringing peace but what did he have to offer iraq? disarm he says doesnt a country have a right to have weapons if need be? maybe he wouldnt have had a problem with iraq if we shared instead of just throwing orders of what he thinks is right. How did we get into all this iraq thing anyway, i thought this was about afganistan and bin laden, and what did he do with afaganistan anyway they still having fighting going on there. what does he have to offer us in general its like he using this war as a testing for new strategies and new weapons or something and expanding there subtle rule over the world. The US has enough problems at the moment why not work within before working outside. And peace how come theres always mostly have to have fighting to gain peace... er

I dont know I'm not a political person I'm not even old enough to go outside without my folks asking me where i'm going =(.

17. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Scrap@lot

Bloody know how it is.

I prefer Elves to politics too.

Some more balant advertising: COME TO SUBCULTURES, SCIFI, ULTIMATE LOTR POST... plenty of Elves happening there!

Bloody cheers, Elf-friend, mellon:

Niudo
    Ghost of Mirkwood

18. Scrap@lot Registered Senior Member

19. *stRgrL* Kicks ass Valued Senior Member

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I like this idea

Welcome Niudo!
    Ummm... you like the word "bloody" dont ya?

20. Niudo Despair Factioner Registered Senior Member

Actually, I do

I quite fancy the word bloody, as you can probably tell... ah well.

I'm sure you'll either get used to it or move on.

Cheers!

Niudo

21. Suicidalcarrot15 Registered Member

Your 'bloody' phase. I've been told about this. You're pretending to be British thing. You say bloody too much and in the wrong places.... dear, it doesn't sound natural.

It just sounds so bloody fake. Real british people don't say the word bloody nearly as much as you'd think. They only do it every so often in type.

It's not like every bloody word out of thier mouths is bloody.

22. Suicidalcarrot15 Registered Member

Add: oh, yeah. Down with Bush.

23. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

NO!! NEVER!!! NEVER WILL THOSE ELVE THINGS HAVE MY POINTY EARS
    Ehh ok, you can have them, but I want to be worshipped in exchange.
    SALUTE ME!!
    Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer!

--------
    SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL! SIE HEIL!
    --------

aaaw, thanks