Racist?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by gendanken, Mar 18, 2003.

1. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

For the sake of clearance......

Xev: Either you've got a blindspot for 'n's or a fat fetish for 'r's.
    The name in accordance to how it was coined is is:

g-e-n-d-a-n-k-e-n

--not--

g-e-r-d-a-n-k-e-n

if your attention has by this point gone to wondering which shiny new byword you've just learned today should go flinging my way in a reply post, I ask only ask a second's worth of your benchwarming to read it again:

g-e-R-d-a-n-k-e-n

Hopefully, the misunderstanding is not rooted in malice.

To the meat of the matter:
    Apparently, some members are signing off beliveing me a racist and I logged off a few days ago feeling I'd been blacklisted. Funny how easily both a flaming racist and a 'puny white boy that can't squirt' (middle-class humor) can so easily spring from so small a comment. Neither am I racist nor am I a white boy.
    I'm an aesthetic. I like pretty things. And I've seen it in Mexican, Hindi, Guyanan, West Indie, Pakistanian, Afghan ('84 cover of Natiional Geographic), Swedish, Jamaican, AND Asian.

Rutty, it seems, chalks it up to melanin and hair. And qwerty222 put it mildlly:

qwerty222
    "So no one here is racist? I find that hard to beleive gendanken"

Pickled cat was a bit rough. Now where did that come from? There's a myth flying around that attributes Asian women with the grace of felines. I should have let you in on my being living in the south and it being so the Asian variety around these corners have a look that's fresh-off- the boat, if you follow. They're not necessarily pretty, in fact I have yet to find one that strikes of the beauty I saw in Chinatown (note: gendanken is orignially from New York), seen in magazines and on television. I happened to think Lucy Liu was EXTREMELY pretty, though its waned a bit. The asian women I refered to DO have their share of feline (slim, almond eyes, high cheek bones.....yadda yadda), but by far not beautiful. Soured. Pickled.

Ever seen Jocelyn Wildenstein? She paid thousands to look like a cat and came out pickled.

Better said: When an asian women is pretty she's EXTREMELY pretty, but when she's ugly by god is she ugly. I happen to find soft Asian features very attractive.

I coud use a good spanking for not further eleborating but, screw it, spilt milk. Any takers?

The point: its not just assholes and zealots, but all races across the spectrum also have their share in fuglies.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

I have no idea as to what you're talking about but I found the thread very funny

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

Well....uh.....thank you?

BTW: A while back you posted on my "Classic Wish" post.

You were the only one that was actually interested and acutally followed the rules, yes, but you addressed me as if we've never met before.

I'm most always pressed for time when I come here so I didn't get to say what I wanted to say. And here goes: pollux, you've been ignoring me. I've been the fat kid at your lunch table since I got here.
    There are many other threads where i addressed you but you seemed not to notice. Anyway, been to your website, like it very much, and hope that you in your young years never lose the spirit to reach for your pen and write.
    Sappy, yes. Petty, no.

I think that's all. I've had my say.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Well....uh.....thank you?

Have I been ignoring you? Where was your last post that directly asked something of me? If so, I'm sorry. Being a moderator is no easy task, you know...

8. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Right, this thread hasn't got any of the things that actually make a good thread, it's not easy to understand, it has no point and it doesn't inform. But it sure is funny!!

pollux, do you know this guy fer real?

9. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I forget what thread.

It eventually ground down to you saying something about canada or quebec or....soemthing.....and you commented on it being the "shiznat". I've had a thing with that word for months now, so I come along and post that I keep hearing it that word from rapstars, hoodrats, and jailbirds and ask in bold letters and caps lock what the hell shiznat actually means. you never answered.

this is the only instance in remeber. there was one other. I forget.

10. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

No, no I think the thing about the fat-kid-at-the-table was just a metaphor! But it did make me do a double take!

11. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

When you say something is the shiznat, you're implying that it's really cool

American slang is a tough thing to live with.

12. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Gotya, it made me think there for a second.

Pollux is a busy guy and has a very poor connection!! Cut him some slack eh

13. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Thor I don't need you to fight my battles for me!

14. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

This is a battle?? Okay then *slumps off*

But this guy is giving you a semi-hard time for no reason

15. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

No, no I was just joking. Do you remember humor? Aye?

16. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

guy?

Gendanken is a guy? oh?

17. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Now I'm confused.

18. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Okay, I assumed because you said Lucy Lui was pretty...oh well :bugeye:

19. gendanken Ruler of All the Lands Valued Senior Member

I understand xev also had this confusion over gender to contend with.

Perhaps broken sentences and lots of idunnos would have made distinction alot simpler. Its a shame that it should be that way, but a bigger shame that agree.