I and others have Experienced 'WE ARE ALL THE SAME'

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by IantheFREESPIRIT, Mar 16, 2003.

1. IantheFREESPIRIT Registered Member

i have experienced 'we are all the same'
    Myself (Ian) and Ben experienced it a few weeks ago, while on MDMA, then again last night Ian Carlos Mike and Sean all experienced it on MDMA, Sean however wasnt on MDMA but understood everything so i suspect he had been to this level before. Tom has also been to the exact same level or higher thought/being.
    It is the single greatest experience as to date of my 17 year life, of which only the past half a year to a year has been taking drugs.
    If you reply to this post i can explain to you how to experience this for yourself, but in learning, you must also teach to others.
    WHY ISNT THE WHOLE WORLD LIKE THIS IN FEELING? grr we can only wish.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Xev Registered Senior Member

If there's anything more annoying than ravers, it's ravers who post in the wrong section of the board.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Neville Registered Senior Member

Surely the drug alone does it

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IantheFREESPIRIT Registered Member

of course man its the drug, but when you talk on mdma look straight into the eyes of the other to become them and everyone else around you,
    being in that state and talking about that state are completely different things
    it is angelic in feeling....

8. snowflake Guest

we are only the same as in we are all human and all have been given the gift of a free mind - other than that i believe we are all TOTALLY individual based on our genetics and upbringing. saying that, if we treated each other as if we were the same the world would be a much better place.

i.e. do not do anything that will in turn harm the world or another person and do not take anything from this world and claim it as your own (if you claim something as your own you are taking it away from another man)....

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2003
  9. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

unless you see the negative shit

10. snowflake Guest

thats the problem with MDMA it only gives you the good stuff (most of the time)

11. Neville Registered Senior Member

I only get this the next day and a few bursts when coming up but from then on it's usually plain sailing

12. New Life Registered Senior Member

whats the point of drugs??? all they do is screw up lives........trust me, mine got totally messed by them

dont be stupid

13. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

Whether or not I agree with drugs, in this life, or a different one, I MUST argue with your reasoning behind this post....

Just because YOURS got screwed up doesn't mean others are the same as you. PERIOD. Whatever the topic, if it happened to you, doesn't mean it'll happen to someone else.

AND... I like the last three words: "don't be stupid"... well... you already admitted they screwed you up, so are you saying "do them, I am wrong and stupid"?... hmmm? (I like contradictions, don't you?

)

14. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

I'm not sure if my last post made enough sense for the imbecilles in the crowd, so....

A person who admits to being messed up is telling us not to be stupid. Ok, would listening to you be stupid?

15. IantheFREESPIRIT Registered Member

has any one out there experienced it?

right on man, he cant say drugs are bad!!!

who else has felt free? in this sense

16. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

The only time I can look anyone in the eyes for more than 3 seconds is when i'm on mdma, for whatever thats worth.

I don't think clean ecstasy is the least bit dangerous and if taken in moderation is a glorious thing.
    Sounds like you are thinking of lsd, which I can tell you can be downright horrible. You can experience unrivalled emotional pain while on that stuff , lsd is like taking a gamble, no matter how good the stuff is it all depends on how your body reacts on it at the time and it is never the same.
    Mdma is different, if its pure its always good, really good.
    Still, too much of anything will fuck you up but I see far less negative affects from mdma than I do from marijuana.
    Weed fucks up most people eventually.
    Ecstasy is relatively harmless when it comes to drugs and its so damn good, of course, you'll never hear about that stuff in the news or on oprah.

17. tangent23 Registered Member

i understand what you are saying and have felt what you describe many times, both with and without chemicals.

What i don't understand, is how it is possible NOT to be One. I think the universe is able to allow us the experience of being separate [by slowing down or narrowing or splitting our perception of self], but i am connected to all of you now and forever[conservation of energy]. I only seem separate from this keyboard cause i filter out the space between it and consider it and me two discrete things, so my experience seems to indicate i am separate, but any actual observation and measurement shows my connectedness.

The problem seems to be a language/reality problem [which belongs in philosophy]. This "reality blindness" is what enables us to destroy the environment we live in, cause we don't allow ourselves to see the connections [yeah i know if we're all one there are no "connections", i'm talking from within the abstracted paradigm] between our existence and our surroundings. Is the carrot i just ate separate from me? When does it become part of me? When it enters my mouth, my gut, or when it is separated into elements? When is it no longer me? Or, to take it a step further back, when is the earth/water/sun a part of the carrot, which becomes a part of me? Is the sun me when i am created from stellar matter? Is the big bang me? Or are you saying i came from somewhere outside this? When did i begin to exist? When i was born? when did i separate from my mother? At birth, at conception, what about breastfeeding, cultural memes, etc etc etc.

Even the sci-nuts may point out that at the limits of our physical universe there may be "space" but yet we bridge that somehow, the evidence of which there seems to be dynamic motion in the universe..

sorry i'm not being more coherent, but it's late and i'm tired.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2003
  18. Mrhero54 Registered Senior Member

:bugeye: Weed is alot safer than mdma. long and short term effects of marijuana are signifacantly lower than almost all other drugs. Ex. one can easliy kill themselves with "pure" mdma if it is consumed with another party drug "alcohol". ( i bet that never happens:bugeye: ) This combination can be very lethal to certain people which is why some people collapse and die at raves. There are many cases of this happening to teens. On the other hand, how many documented cases of death by overdose or bad combination with marijuana?? NONE. Some one would have to smoke 900 joints in one sitting to O.D. on weed.:m: :m: :m:

19. snowflake Guest

i am my own mind, i have my own thoughts, i am not part of your mind in anyway - and i dont believe our minds can become one and the same. if we can agree on the same things then we can feel at one with each other yes. and if i eat a carrot - yes my body takes what it wants from that to become part of me. but if i eat you (!), you will die and your phsyical will become part of me but i dont think your mind will. my mind is individual from you.

20. IantheFREESPIRIT Registered Member

snowflake bad!

snowflake if you havnt experienced it for yourself ever you cannot have an opinion on it fact!

21. tangent23 Registered Member

How can i not be a part of your mind if you are replying to the thoughts of my mind?

22. tangent23 Registered Member

think of a purple cat.

Did you think that on your own, or did it come from outside. Would you have thought of a purple cat at that moment if i had not suggested it? So the thoughts of my mind enter your mind, where are they separate?

23. Neville Registered Senior Member

I like your reasoning Wesier!

I agree! Some drugs are so powerful that it's stupid to say that they are ok to take (who would drink plutonium??) but others are ok (imo): Tea, Coffee, Nicotine, Alcohol, Cannabis etc. With most drugs it seems to me that it depends on the person and not the drug. While most of the time the drugs give people the same or a similar effect, the same person can take the same drug just twice in their life and have different experiences from them. A lot of it depends what's going on in your life or in your mind. If things are bad for you then alot of drugs will make things even worse for you i.e. alcohol and cannabis included but if things are good then the drug can make things good. I think the trap is in becoming dependent because bad times will come to everyone and thats when the drug takes you down. While someone could be having the time of their life for a few months, if something upsets the persons balance in life then the drug will drag them down. It's not just the drugs, it's the drugs and the person.

Really?! I can't see how that is true.
    This may warp your mind but if we had a powerful enough miscroscope (maybe an electron one though i doubt these can focus small enough) there would be gaps between the molecules that make up our body. We are just little a structure of beads held together one by one by electricity (i beleive). Imagine this when your walking around

. Think of all the little beads bouncing around. Watch you dont start to fall apart when on drugs!

True! I have statistics on this which I will try to find (if i remember). Scientists have worked it out and it would take a very large amount!!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2003