I love my vagina

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by beth, Mar 16, 2003.

?

Do you/are you:

1. Shave your pubic hair off?

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Yes-find people without pubic hair attractive/ a turn on?

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. believe it is best to be natural

4 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. are shocked by the practice of shaving your pubic hair off.

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beth Registered Senior Member

I have to come to love the naked me. I take pride in myself and love all my parts. I love everything from my green eyes to my hairy vagina.

I was appauled to learn today that it is a common practice for gilrs to shave off thier pubic hair, both for hygenic reasons and because quote 'they have sex a lot...are embarrased...guys don't like it...'

I truly do not understand this. Why wouldn't guys like it? It's supposed to be there. Women wouldn't look like women if they didn't. They would be bald little girls.

How could this possibly be considered attractive.

For all those who haven't read the Vagina Monoluges please do. I know it opened up my little nieve mind to this I didn't dare to think about before.

http://www.colby.edu/personal/j/jamartin/

Last edited: Mar 16, 2003
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. NightFall Lazy Hedonist Valued Senior Member

i find this a bit too racy of a topic to respond to in sciforums as far as your questions go.. but there is one thing i have to comment on...

... what rock did you crawl out from under?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

dont worry nightfall, already reported to wet1 or banshee

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Oral sex. Imagine having to eat a fish that had hair. Sound fun? Not to me.

Let me give you a bit of a show of the sheer hypocricy of your statement. Do you want guys to never wax their ears? Do you want guys to never shave their face and have beards down to their groins? Do you want guys to never cut their hair? I mean what purpose is there to cutting your hair? How much do you feel like giving head to a guy who doesn't wash down there? Does that sound appetizing? I sure as fuck hope not. But what reason besides hygene is there to wash down there, right?

If you don't want to shave, that's fine. But you best not expect me, or any guy, to go down there.

8. beth Registered Senior Member

Okay, just for the fact that you find my post racey shows a cultural stereotype. Talking about vaginas is not racey. I'll refrase my questions however to make it less offensive. I realize some of them are unnecessary.

9. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"Women wouldn't look like women if they didn't. They would be bald little girls."

So then if a guy shaves he looks like a little boy?

10. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Pretty sad, isn't it?

Click me

11. beth Registered Senior Member

Tyler

If a guy shaved his penis, yes he would look like a little boy.

12. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Personally, I'm indifferent. If a girl wants to shave down there, that's her business. Whether she does it to please herself or her partner is again her business.

As for shock, I don't find it shocking at all that people choose to do that.

As for what's attractive, heh, well...

I see nothing wrong with trimming. Enough said. But really I don't know how much of a difference it all makes...

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

I personally like shaved or neatly trimmed on myself and on women.
    It is just more asthetically pleasing to me.

That's just silly.

Not shaving is not dirty if she cleans herself.
    And being shaved is not clean if she doesn't.

14. beth Registered Senior Member

Tyler

If your interested in oral sex, you better take it for what it is. Otherwise, get your head out of their crotch.

15. Xev Registered Senior Member

Aye, then there are electrodes, and aestetics, and the fact that one might want to wear a thong.

*Stares in disbelief, realizes that if this is popular, the human race is doomed, and goes on a psychotic shooting rampage*

Umm, talking about sexual organs is sexual. And the mods have been notified.

So you'd blow a guy if he had scraggly, dirty pubic hair? Gross.

16. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"If a guy shaved his penis, yes he would look like a little boy"

No, I'm talking about facial hair. You said that a woman shaved around her vagina looks like a little girl. Now pardon me for assuming things - but I'm pretty sure your logic was that a woman shaved looks like a girl because before puberty a girl has no hair there and afterwards she does. Well, before puberty a man has no hair on his face and after puberty he does. It's the exact same thing. Not one little difference.

For that matter - do you shave your legs at all?

17. Tyler Registered Senior Member

"If your interested in oral sex, you better take it for what it is. Otherwise, get your head out of their crotch."

Well, call me an old fashioned man but you know I just like to make sex as enjoyable for my partner as possible. That's the point of giving oral sex. It's not like I'm getting off by being down there. If a woman is not interested in making sex as enjoyable for me as possible that seems rather to make her an asshole in my view.

18. Nebula Occasionally Frequent Registered Senior Member

Just out of curiousity, where does it outline what is acceptable and what is unaccetable in the free thoughts forum?

It seems like there has been a lot of problems lately with power-tripping prudes compaining that "racey" threads should be deleted. Why can't these people simply abstain (no pun intended) from viewing or participating in these threads? How is it different than censorship.

Maybe there should be written/enforced guidelines so that people can view these "free thoughts" without being offended.

19. beth Registered Senior Member

Nebula

20. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

By you judging her as an asshole because she doesn't want to shave her vagina because YOU like it better that way, it makes you sound selfish and shallow.

Having pubic hair, if kept clean, is not a sign of poor hygiene.

21. Tyler Registered Senior Member

Well thank you for putting words into my mouth, raven. I said "as enjoyable as possible". Not forcing someone to do something that brings them pain. If a woman wants me to be whipped across teh back with a leather strap I ain't about to let that happen (no comments, Xev).

22. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

i belive everyone agreed to that

23. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

And when you said, "If a woman is not interested in making sex as enjoyable for me as possible that seems rather to make her an asshole in my view." were you NOT referring to her shaving her pubic hair in order to make it enjoyable to you?

And by the way, I DO get off by being down there.

I engoy giving oral sex about as much as I enjoy intercourse (if not more).

If you don't enjoy it, why do it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.