Unanimous agreement

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by purple_hairstreak, Mar 16, 2003.

1. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

I've been thru sooo many posts in sciforums and i want to know... is there ANY thread that doesnt have oppsition? do any of us unanimously agree on ANYTHING AT ALL? there are always sceptics, party-poopers, nut cases who take jokes too seriously, people who cant NEVER be serious in a serious discussion and generally just bored people trying to create chaos....so, i ask again, is there a thread with absolutely no anti-'s or whatever?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. shadows technocrat:Teach me Registered Senior Member

I would say the chance of a snowball in hell. However hell seems to be cooling down in this era.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

shadows, i must disagree with you, and thus further prove hairstreaks' point that we're never unanimous, but who would want us to be unanimous? would it be any fun? what would there be to argue about? discuss? back to the topic at hand... i disagree because you apparently think hell must be hot, which is where i disagree... this is one of those things we come to accept for no real reason, but whatever, it's religion.. eh...

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Balder1 Registered Senior Member

I'm a very contrary person, so if I post, I'm going to try and disagree on something, even if it's only for the sake of debate. Agreeing with everyone is boring.

8. New Life Registered Senior Member

many posters seem to be of the opinion that I'm-right-they're-wrong-and-I-hafta-prove-it-to-them so with all these ppl thinking like that you're always gonna get arguments

but I think its safe to say that we all unanimously agree that we are NEVER unanimous and that if we were it wouldnt be any fun!

9. purple_hairstreak My true colours clash Registered Senior Member

oohh...so you're disagreeing and agreeing at the same time ...that's confusing...:bugeye:

10. Weiser_Dub Registered Senior Member

It's called debate... like it or leave it...

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

maybe it is called debate, but i'd rather have discussion than debate