Sonic

Discussion in 'Computer Science & Culture' started by Captain_Crunch, Mar 6, 2003.

?

What Sonic is your favorite?

1. Sonic The Hedgehog

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Sonic The Hedgehog 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sonic The Hedgehog 3

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. Sonic and Knuckles

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sega Sonic Arcade

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Sonic the Hedgehog CD

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Sonic Spinball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sonic Adventure

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  9. Sonic Advenrure 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. other (If you vote this, specify it!)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

O.k, there has been a Mario Poll, so i thought we should be fair to his not so fun counterpart: Sonic and post a poll for him too.

Tell us what Sonic you think was best and any other Sonic related things you want to share with us.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Gifted World Wanderer Registered Senior Member

You know there were two cartoons out too? The one I liked was the one that was on at 0630 Saturday morning that I couldn't always manage to catch.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

That was the hardest poll ever!! I own all of those sonic games (being a sonic fan in my younger years) and in the end Sonic Adventure had to take it as it took the whole Sonic experience to a new level and was so enjoyable. But Sonic 2 was second as I played it so much!! I remember waiting for Sonic 3 and Sonic and knuckles to come out. Damn that was a long time ago.

There were three Sonic cartoons. One where he had anobsession with Chilli dogs, Sonic Underground (which featured his kids and musical instruments of doom!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

) and an Anime one.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spacemanspiff czar of things Registered Senior Member

i voted for Sonic 3. that's the one with the time trial mode right? sorry i'm not as familiar with sonic.

l literally spend hours on that just so i could reduce my time from like 19.84s to 19.81s. it's sad really. i do the same thing with mariokart.
    i should start a best mariokart times thread... maybe that would be too much.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

the original! I brings back childhood memories.

9. i liked sonic 2 for game gear cause i could play it anywhere......those were the days......

10. Captain_Crunch Club Ninja Valued Senior Member

I never had a sega, one of my freinds had one and i used to go round to his house and play sonic cause he had a mega drive. Ah, those were the days. I still like mario better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.